A Call For An International Justice Tribunal: Bring To Trial, Those Who Continue To Perpetrate Carbon Taxation Fraud Scheme Upon Humanity As A Whole.
Father Of Global Warming Scheme Maurice Strong And Cohorts
Principle I states, “Any person who commits an act which constitutes a crime under international law is responsible therefore and liable to punishment.”
Principle II states, “The fact that internal law does not impose a penalty for an act which constitutes a crime under international law does not relieve the person who committed the act from responsibility under international law.”
Principle III states, “The fact that a person who committed an act which constitutes a crime under international law acted as Head of State or responsible government official does not relieve him from responsibility under international law.”
Principle IV states: “The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him”.
This principle could be paraphrased as follows: “It is not an acceptable excuse to say ‘I was just following my superior’s orders’”.
Previous to the time of the Nuremberg Trials, this excuse was known in common parlance as “Superior Orders“. After the prominent, high profile event of the Nuremberg Trials, that excuse is now referred to by many as “Nuremberg Defense“. In recent times, a third term, “Lawful orders” has become common parlance for some people. All three terms are in use today, and they all have slightly different nuances of meaning, depending on the context in which they are used.
Nuremberg Principle IV is legally supported by the jurisprudence found in certain articles in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which deal indirectly with conscientious objection. It is also supported by the principles found in paragraph 171 of the Handbook on Procedures and Criteria for Determining Refugee Status which was issued by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). Those principles deal with the conditions under which conscientious objectors can apply for refugee status in another country if they face persecution in their own country for refusing to participate in an illegal war.
Principle V states, “Any person charged with a crime under international law has the right to a fair trial on the facts and law.”
Principle VI states,
“The crimes hereinafter set out are punishable as crimes under international law:
- (a) Crimes against peace:
- (i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances;
- (ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).
- (b) War crimes:
- Violations of the laws or customs of war which include, but are not limited to, murder, ill-treatment or deportation of slave labor or for any other purpose of the civilian population of or in occupied territory; murder or ill-treatment of prisoners of war or persons on the Seas, killing of hostages, plunder of public or private property, wanton destruction of cities, towns, or villages, or devastation not justified by military necessity.
- Murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation and other inhumane acts done against any civilian population, or persecutions on political, racial, or religious grounds, when such acts are done or such persecutions are carried on in execution of or in connection with any crime against peace or any war crime.”
Principle VII states, “Complicity in the commission of a crime against peace, a war crime, or a crime against humanity as set forth in Principle VI is a crime under international law.”
And trials there must be. No matter the cost, the nest of vipers on Capitol Hill, and all of the traitors in the government at large, must be brought to task for their behavior, or a free America is doomed.
Alaska Destroys Peak Oil Theory – Newly Discovered Oil Reserve: Equivalent To 30% World’s Supply 83 Billion Barrels
GENERAL EISENHOWER, “LEST WE FORGET”
Julius Streicher (12 February 1885 – 16 October 1946) was a prominent Nazi prior to World War II. He was the founder and publisher of Der Stürmer newspaper, which became a central element of the Nazi propaganda machine. His publishing firm also released three anti-Semitic books for children, including the 1938 Der Giftpilz(“The Toadstool” or “The Poison-Mushroom”), one of the most widespread pieces of propaganda, which purported to warn about insidious dangers Jews posed by using the metaphor of an attractive yet deadly mushroom. After the war, he was convicted of crimes against humanity and executed.
IT ALL BEGINS A NEW OR DO WE WAKE UP AND TAKE CHARGE?
U.S. soldier surveys a German concentration camp. “LEST WE FORGET”
- 54 Members of Congress Accepted Money From Hamas Terrorists: Federal Judge Confirms CAIR Are Hamas Terrorists! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- War Crimes Tribunal Finds Bush and Associates (nalonmit.wordpress.com)
- War crimes courts and tribunals proliferate (guardian.co.uk)
- War Crimes Tribunal Finds Bush and Associates Guilty of Torture (the2012scenario.com)
- Veterans For Peace Among 33 Arrested Outside Drone Base in New York State (veteranstoday.com)
- War Tribunal Finds Bush, Cheney Guilty of War Crimes | Common Dreams (2012indyinfo.com)
- War Tribunal Finds Bush, Cheney Guilty of War Crimes (commondreams.org)
- Tony Blair avoids attempted citizen’s arrest in Hong Kong (guardian.co.uk)
- George W. Bush Convicted of War Crimes, Can’t Leave U.S. Fearing Arrest (libertarianreview.us)
- Yvonne Ridley – Bush Found Guilty Of War Crimes – 13 May 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)