Rep. Bill Posey R. (FL) says to Jerome Corsi to file a complaint to Senate Ethics Committee about Obama Birth Issue and he’ll support it. It looks like we’ve got Obama strung up by his balls with support from inside the BeltWay.
Bill Posey said: “The Birth Issue is something Jerome Corsi or a group from outside, should file a complaint with the Senate Ethics Comittee, about the Obama Birth Issue.”
William “Bill” Posey (born December 18, 1947) is the U.S. Representative for Florida’s 15th congressional district, serving since 2009. He is a member of theRepublican Party. He formerly served in the Florida Senate and the Florida House of Representatives.
On March 12, 2009, Posey introduced into the United States House of Representatives H.R. 1503.Posey claims that the bill, which would require future presidential candidates to provide a copy of their original birth certificate, is a reaction to claims that President Barack Obama is not a natural born U.S. citizen. Critics, including the editorial board of The Orlando Tribune, have claimed that the bill further perpetuates the theories.
When asked whether or not he believed Obama to be a natural born citizen, Posey remarked that his beliefs on the matter were irrelevant. Posey’s bill gained the support of 12 Republican co-sponsors.
Listen to what Posey said:
- The Beginning Of The End For Obama’s Eligibility Cover-Up.
- Obama’s Media Eligibility Circus: White House: No More Photo Re-enactments ~ Latest Birth Certificate Stunt Doesn’t Meet Hawaii Standards
- More Trouble For Barry Soetoro : Two Independent Investigations Shows Connecticut Social Security Number Tied To Obama.
- New Book Links Obama To Massacre Of Christians
- Obama’s Step Sister Dies : Lia Soetoro & Barry Soetoro Both Were Indonesian Citizens
Jerome Corsi got Sheriff Joe Arpaio to form a “Cold Case Posse” of five experienced investigators about the Obama Birth Issue.
The grocery-line tabloid Globe has made a front-page headline out of Obama’s eligibility, picking up on WND’s revelation that famed Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio has agreed to examine evidence challenging the validity of Barack Obama’s purported long-form birth certificate.
As WND reported, the Surprise Tea Party in Surprise, Ariz., delivered a letter and petition to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, asking the hard-nosed cop to investigate claims that Obama’s alleged proof of eligibility to serve as president may, in fact, be a fraud.
Arpaio released a statement affirming he would “look at the evidence these people have assembled and examine whether it is within my jurisdiction to investigate the document’s authenticity.”
The Globe, in turn, has plastered its cover with headlines “Cops probe Obama!” and “Tough talking sheriff investigates phony birth certificate” and “Will he be impeached?”
- Here is the Official Investigation Into Obama’s Arrest Or Impeachment.
- State Senator Tells Obama To Step Down Or Face Impeachment: Impeached Or Arrested?
- Grounds For Obama’s Immediate Arrest: Commits More Treason By Superseding The U.S. Constitution With The Rothschild Controlled “British Official Secrets Act!”
- Impeach Obama & McCain For Permanent War Policy
- Breaking => Concerted Effort By Democrats To Eliminate Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 Of The U.S. Constitution Just Prior To Obama’s Election: Presidents To Be Natural Born Citizens!
- Remove Obama From Office NOW!
As WND reported, the Surprise Tea Party presented to Arpaio a binder containing the published reports of 20 experts with established credentials who conducted forensic examination of the computer PDF file published on the White House website and the Xerox copies of the Obama birth certificate handed out by the White House to the press during an April 27, 2011, press conference.
Obama We Have Read Your Book ~ As Patton Read Rommel’s
The group’s letter to Arpaio further noted that to date, despite continuing legal challenges, the Hawaii Department of Health has refused to make public or to release to independent forensic examination by qualified examiners the original Obama birth records yet held in its files.
The group spotlighted Doug Vogt, a scanner expert who has analyzed the Obama birth certificate documents released by the White House and who has already filed a criminal complaint with the FBI, charging the document is “created forgery,” to no avail.
Brian Reilly, one of the leaders of the Surprise Tea Party who signed the letter, believes Arpaio will take the group’s request seriously.
“The petition we are presenting to Sheriff Arpaio got some 240 signatures … in Maricopa County,” Reilly told WND. “I remain confident Sheriff Arpaio will review seriously the materials we are presenting, and I believe Sheriff Arpaio will make his best effort to find out the truth.”
World Net Daily
- You: The Caucus: Ethics Office Releases Report on Jackson’s Push for Senate Seat (thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Rep. Posey Spokesman: Media Ridicule Stopping Us From Addressing Obama’s Identity Fraud | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records (gunnyg.wordpress.com)