Close of business Monday November, 7, 2011, millions of options and futures holders will be forced to deposit billions in additional capital to the CME just so they are not found to be margin deficient, and thus receive a margin call. (Calling In The Fraudulent Naked Short Selling) Naked Short Selling Brought Silver Prices Down In September.
Update: Based on unofficial statements by the CME, it appears that the exchange has gone the way of inviting more risk by lowering Initial to meet existing Maintenance margin across the board.
Most likely this will increase speculation, driving the price of commodities higher.
CME Group is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. The company is comprised of four Designated Contract Markets (DCMs). Further information on each exchange’s rules and product listings can be found by clicking on the links to CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX <–METALS aka; SILVER.
- Federal Reserve Sold Short Term Securities For Long Term Securities: Bracing For Long Term Slow Down: Silver‘s Seismic Events, Shorts Sell ~ Long Termer’s Buy In September!
- Silver ~ London Banker’s Scared: People Dumping Their Paper To Take Possession Of Silver ~ This Will Cause The NWO Banksters To Produce REAL Cash W/O The Ability To Hide Behind Fraudulent Derivative Paper.
- Hugo Chavez Takes On Rothschild ~ Welcome To The Gold & Silver Liberation Army!
- America’s Antidote & Powerful Tools To Bankrupt Rothschild Banksters: Silver, Glass Steagall Act H.R. 1489, & The 25th. Amendment!
Now don’t forget that in 1999, Bill Clinton repealed The Glass Steagall Act. The Glass Steagall Act prevented Banks and the likes from gambling with ‘derivatives’ against commodities. They have way too much of our money, which they are using to turn our economy into nothing more than a Casino for themselves, and against The United States Citizen. Yes the culprit behind this IS Bill Clinton.
Which means that by close of business Monday November, 7, 2011, millions of options and futures holders will be forced to deposit billions in additional capital to the CME just so they are not found to be margin deficient, and thus receive a margin call. (Calling In The Fraudulent Naked Short Selling) Naked Short Selling Brought Silver Prices Down In September.
We will likely only know for certain on Monday. We suppose the proposed explanation will be to minimize margin exposure for onboarded MF positions. Of course, that this is very much counterintuitive at a time when risk is spiking and vol readings per SPAN are soaring, and instead is inviting even more risk, is apparently irrelevant to the exchange.
The most important news announcement of the day was not anything to came out of Cannes (as nothing did), nor from Greece (the merry go round farce there continues unabated).
No, it was a brief paragraph distributed by the CME long after everyone had gone home, and was already on their 3rd drink.
It is critical, because not only is this announcement a direct consequence of what happened with MF Global (Obama’s Corzine Was CEO Of Bankrupt MF Global) several days ago, but because also it confirms one of our biggest concerns: systemic liquidity is non-existanet aka; too much ‘derivative paper’. Derivative paper is whats used to indebt a nation.
We confirmed interbank liquidity in Europe was at an all time low earlier today, and can only assume the same is true for US banks. But what is very disturbing is that this is just as true at the exchange level, where it appears the aftermath of the MF collapse is just now being felt. What exactly was the announcement?
Unless we are completely reading it incorrectly, it is nothing short of a margin call for tens if not hundreds of billions worth of product.
Because as of close of business on November 4, today, the CME just made the maintenance margin, traditionally about 26% lower than the initial margin for specs, equal. For everything.
Which means that by close of business Monday, millions of options and futures holders will be forced to deposit billions in additional capital to the CME just so they are not found to be margin deficient, and thus receive a margin call. Naturally, since it is very unlikely that this incremental amount of liquidity can be easily procured in one business day, we anticipate the issuance of hundreds of thousands of margin calls (calling in the shorts) Monday, followed by forced liquidations of margin accounts across America… and the world.
Just like when Lehman blew up, it took 5 days for Money Markets to break. Is this unprecedented elimination in the distinction between initial and maintenance margin the post-MF equivalent of the first domino to fall this time around?
From the CME (source):
- CME aka; Derivatives Marketplace Goes To Collateral DefCon 1: Calling In All Derivatives Oh Oh! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Robert Reich Admits Money Is Being Funneled Out Of The USA To The World’s Richest 1% (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Rothschild Banker’s Political & Media Operatives Hide Inside: The Seditious Unsanctioned Council On Foreign Relations (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Ron Paul Highlights from CNN GOP Debate – January 19, 2012 (politicalvelcraft.org)
- How To Crash J.P. Morgan Who Is Trying To Crash The U.S. ~ Why? So They Can Hide Their Counterfeit Money aka; ‘Derivative Paper Debt’ (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Summary Of Climategate Fraud: Lord Monckton Of Brenchley. (politicalvelcraft.org)