Federal Orchestrated Debt Tops $15 Trillion: A Time Bomb Of Another $12.8 Trillion Lies In Wait ~ Total $27.8 Trillion.
The Treasury Department said Wednesday that federal debt now tops $15 trillion — a staggering figure that has risen precipitously over the last decade.
The exact debt total stood at $15.034 trillion as of the end of business Tuesday, an increase of $56 billion over Monday’s tally.
Congress earlier this year raised the debt ceiling, which cleared the way for Wednesday’s new record figure, but tasked a special committee with finding ways to at least slow the staggering pace of growth.
Under this summer’s debt deal, the government can only sustain a total debt of $15.194 trillion.
At it stands now, debt is now nearly equal to the projected U.S. gross domestic product for 2011, which the Obama administration said in its February budget would reach $15.079 trillion.
The government’s debt figure is made up of two different calculations: debt held by the public, which reached $10.314 trillion, and intragovernmental holdings, which accounts for money the government borrows from places like the the Social Security Trust Fund, which stood at $4.719 trillion.
Raising Of The Debt Ceiling Is Meaningless, In Comparison To The Banker’s Gambling Debt Bailout That Spiraled From $700 Billion To $12.8 Trillion Behind Closed Doors.
The Debt Ceiling Was Raised 117 Times Since The $700 Billion Bailout.
According to a team at Bloomberg News, at one point last year the U.S. had lent, spent or guaranteed as much as $12.8 trillion to rescue the economy. The Bloomberg reporters have been following that money. Alison Stewart spoke with one, Bob Ivry, to talk about the true cost to the taxpayer of the Wall Street bailout.
- Federal Orchestrated Debt Tops $15 Trillion: A Time Bomb Of Another $12.8 Trillion Lies In Wait ~ Total $27.8 Trillion. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Ron Paul: Debt Burden Threatens American Families. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Repeal Now The True Damage To The United States: The Surreptitious $12.8 Trillion TARP Bailout. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Vote For Mitt Romney ‘If You Want’ A Republican presidential nominee who agrees with Barack Obama on the $700 BILLION TARP debacle that alone grew to $12.8 Trillion by 117 debt ceiling increases (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Going In Circles (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- US Adds $120 Billion In Debt Since Debt Ceiling Hike On Friday, $310 Billion More On Deck In Next Two Months (2012indyinfo.com)
- US Adds $120 Billion In Debt Since Debt Ceiling Hike On Friday, $310 Billion More On Deck In Next Two Months (zerohedge.com)
- Obama Raises Debt Ceiling to an ‘Unpatriotic’ $16.4 Trillion (sfcmac.wordpress.com)
- Senate Demorats vote to raise U.S. debt ceiling – again (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Government health spending seen hitting $1.8 trillion (bewellinsurance.wordpress.com)
Top Posts & Pages
“The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
Let the national government be entrusted with the defense of the nation, and its foreign and federal relations; the State governments with the civil rights, law, police, and administration of what concerns the State generally; the counties with the local concerns of the counties, and each ward direct the interests within itself.
It is by dividing and subdividing these republics from the great national one down through all its subordinations, until it ends in the administration of every man’s farm by himself; by placing under every one what his own eye may superintend, that all will be done for the best.
Unconstitutional usurpations by one branch of government of powers entrusted to a coequal branch are not rendered constitutional by repetition.
The United States Supreme Court held unconstitutional hundreds of laws enacted by Congress over the course of five decades that included a legislative veto of executive actions in INS v. Chada, 462 U.S. 919 (1982).
- Pope Francis Calls Parents of James Foley
- Black Mass Leaders Turn in Host to Oklahoma Priest
- Cardinal Rodriguez Maradiaga Sends Open Letter to Iraqi Church Leaders
- Antidotes to Today's Distracted and Restless Societies
- Indonesian President Says Islamic State Extremists Humiliate, Embarrass Muslims
- Head of Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church Says Country Facing Extremely Difficult Situation
- Obama Administration Releases 8th Revision of Contraception Mandate
- Mags, the Canadian pop artist who fights suffering with music (Video)
- Scholas Education Project: Sharing information, knowledge and resources (Video)
- The Church and War: A look at the 'humanitarian intervention' norm (Video)
- Former American Head of Vatican Government Dies
- Can the Catholic Faith Help Overcome Depression?
- *Ron Paul
- American Revolution
- Arrest Obama
- Catholic Church vs NWO
- Community Organizer
- FactCheck (sic)
- False Flags
- Federal Reserve 1
- Federal Reserve 2
- Federal Reserve 3
- Fema History
- Glass-Steagall Act
- Gun Facts
- Guy Fawkes
- Independence From British Puritans
- Kennedy Murdered
- Magna Carta
- Muslim Brotherhood
- Nullification By 10th. Amendment
- NWO Chronology
- Obama’s SS Czars
- Roman Catholic
- Rothschild’s Media
- Secret Societies
- U.S. Republic Militias
- Universal Truth
Political Vel Craft
- 6,592,870 hits