Yesterday Rep. Walter Jones, republican of North Carolina, introduced H. Concurrent Resolution 107, which calls on the House, the Senate Concurring, to do the following:
“IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
March 7, 2012
Mr. JONES submitted the following concurrent resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary
- Latest 3/12/2012 Rasmussen Poll -> Presidential Candidate Ron Paul Remains On Track In Defeating Incumbent Obama: Outperforming Romney Gingrich & Santorum.
Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.
Whereas the cornerstone of the Republic is honoring Congress’s exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution: Now, therefore, be it Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring), That it is the sense of Congress that, except in response to an actual or imminent attack against the territory of the United States, the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress violates Congress’s exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution and therefore constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.”
Commenting on this resolution, Lyndon LaRouche said that this is “urgent” and that we should go “full steam ahead” with organizing around it. This comes from a member of Congress with military credentials, which is extremely important in this case. It is to be highly welcomed. “This bill could save the United States from destruction.”
So, let’s go. It should be realized that Congress is leaving Washington TODAY, midday, and will be in their districts next week, allegedly for a “work week.” Therefore, congressmen should be immediately sought out in their districts, and be told to put their names on this resolution.
- (“Congressman Jones introduces bill that would subject Panetta & Obama to impeachment”) Prison Planet.com ” Coup D’etat: Pentagon & Obama Declare Congress Ceremonial (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Breaking: U.S. Military No Longer Controlled By The United States!! (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Coup D’état: Pentagon & Obama Declare Congress Ceremonial: Congressman Jones introduces bill that would subject Panetta & Obama to impeachment (destructionist.wordpress.com)
- Treason Grounds For Obama’s Immediate Arrest: Employing The “British Official Secrets Act!” In The United States. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- He’s Impeachable, You Know (Congress can impeach Attorney General) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Judge Napolitano Says Obama is Impeachable (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) Reminds General Dempsey and Leon Panetta About the Constitution vs “International Law” (sfcmac.wordpress.com)
- | State-sanctioned assassination: Now Murder Is Legal, claims Eric Holder! (truthaholics.wordpress.com)