At The Height Of The Banker Orchestrated Crisis: 70% Of Tax Payer’s Money From Rothschild’s Federal Reserve Went To Foreign Banks ~ While Americans Slipped Into Poverty!
Last week I was both surprised and pleased when the Supreme Court upheld lower court decisions requiring the Federal Reserve Bank to comply with requests for information made by Bloomberg under the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”).
- 100 Million Americans In Or Approaching Poverty: Treasonist & CFR’s Mikhail Gorbachev “Our Aim Is To Disarm The Americans And Let Them Fall Asleep.”
Under our current monetary system politically-connected banks are paid to make bad decisions.
Surely this is basic information that should be available to every American taxpayer. But the Fed fought tooth and nail all the way to the Supreme Court to preserve their privileged secrecy.
However, transparency and openness won the day. There are some 29,000 pages to decipher, but a few points stand out initially.
The Fed lent huge sums of our money to foreign banks. This in itself was not surprising, but the actual amount is staggering! In one week at the height of the crisis, about 70% of the money doled out went to foreign banks. We were told that bailing out banks was going to stave off a massive depression. Depression for whom?
We now know that the Fed’s bailout had nothing to do with helping the American people, who have gotten their depression anyway with continued job losses and foreclosures. But now we learn that a good deal of the money did not even help American banks!
Obama Cuts Welfare, While His Economic Advisory Board Chairman Increases American Poverty: Jeff Immelt, CEO Of General Electric & Owner Of NBC Urges More Welfare Debt For America ~ While Receiving $Billions In Taxpayer Bailout Money From Obama & Then Moves American Jobs Out To Other Countries, While Obama Nullifies Tax Oblgations For G.E.
In light of recent world events, perhaps the most staggering revelation is that quite a bit of money went to the Arab Banking Corp., in which the Libyan Central Bank owned about a third of its stock. This occurred while Libya, a declared state sponsor of terrorism, was under strict economic sanctions!
How erratic the US must appear when we shower a dictator alternately with dollars and bombs! Also, we must consider the possibility that those loans are inadvertently financing weapons Gaddaffi is using against his own people and western militaries. This would not be the first time the covert activities of the Fed have undermined not only our economy and the value of the dollar, but our foreign policy as well.
Maybe Now The Middle Class Unemployed Will Rid The Senate Of Harry Reid & His Henchmen: Rothschild Controlled Senate Just Voted To Increase Taxes On Small Businesses & Flush 700,000 more American Jobs. Shovel Ready?
Of course I can’t say I’m surprised by the poor quality of the data provided by the Fed. The category of each loan made, whether from the “Primary Discount Window”, the “Secondary Discount Window,” or “Other Extensions of Credit,” is redacted.
Thus, we don’t know with certainty how much discount window lending was provided to foreign banks and how much was merely “other extensions of credit”. Also, some of the numbers simply do not seem to add up. We are of course still wading through the massive document dump, but it does seem as though several billions of dollars are unaccounted for.
As the world economy continues to falter in spite of – or rather because of – cheap money doled out by the Federal Reserve, its ability to deceive financial markets and American taxpayers is coming to an end. People are beginning to realize that when the fed in effect doubles the worldwide supply of US dollars in a relatively short time, it has the effect of stealing half your money through reduced purchasing power.
Rapid inflation will continue as trillions in new money and credit recently created by the Fed flood into the commodity markets.
It is becoming more and more obvious that the Fed operates for the benefit of a few privileged banks, banks that never suffer for bad decisions they make. Quite the opposite – as we have seen since October 2008, under our current monetary system politically-connected banks are paid to make bad decisions.
- John Birch Society Organized to Counter Rothschild’s Corrupt Council on Foreign Relations! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Ron Paul: “Time For The United States To Panic” ~ Private Rothschild Company To Flood U.S. Bankers With More Printed Greenbacks! Oh, And Its Called QE3. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- HOW FREE AMERICANS BECAME SLAVES TO THE ROTHSCHILD BANKERS: Glass Steagall Act Will Stop Them ~ You Know, The One Billy Clinton Repealed In 1999 That Allowed The Housing Bubble! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- 10 Ways You’re Being Fleeced By The Banking Cartel. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Lawsuits Filed On Bank Choreographed Illegal Entitlements aka; Bailouts: Sovereign Citizens Too Big To Fail Not Bankers! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Audit of the Federal Reserve has been released (sgtreport.com)
- Ron Paul’s Latest “Audit the Fed” Bill Passes the House, 327-98 (reason.com)
- Article of the Week: Federal Reserve Partial Audit (investmentingoldandsilverr.wordpress.com)
- Your Vote Won’t Save The Buck (personalliberty.com)
- These 18 Banksters Looted the Public Treasury (wealthwire.com)