Harry Reid & His Henchmen: Voted To Increase Taxes On Small Businesses & Flush 700,000 Middle American Jobs.
- Harry Reid – D NV – Bribe For: $133,985 to vote for S.510 Food Austerity
- In 2010 The Glass Steagall Act Bill, Which Protects Americans From Runaway Wall Street Banks, Was Prevented From Being Put To A Vote By Barney Frank And Harry Reid.
- An executive with ACORN has been convicted of voter fraud in Nevada. Amy Adele Busefink was convicted of voter fraud in Las Vegas. She was given a two year sentence, which was regrettably, suspended.
- In 2008, Busefink ran Acorn’s voter registration drive in Nevada. Nevada officials threw out an amazing 400,000 bogus registrations ACORN had submitted. To put this into perspective, the 2009 population of Nevada, was 2.6 million! Those kind of numbers can mean a huge impact in an election. ACORN darling Harry Reid barely won re-election and you have to wonder how many fraudulent ACORN votes were delivered for Reid and if those votes were his margin of victory.This type of electoral fraud and the absolute scale of it scream that all involved should be put in jail. However,ACORN voter fraud is always to the benefit of Democrats and Busefink was lucky enough to be in front of a, you guessed it, Democrat Judge for sentencing. Judge Donald Mosley is a member of the Clark County Democratic Party. He has also had his own ethical campaign issues.
What is even more shocking is that Busefink, after being charged with voter fraud for her activities in 2008, then in 2010, she ran the national vote drive for Project Vote, which is an alter ego of ACORN. Guess who else used to work for Project Vote? None other thanBarack Obama.
Yesterday, the Senate narrowly voted (51-48) to raise taxes on 1.2 million small businesses, which will likely kill more than 700,000 jobs at a time when nearly 13 million Americans are out of work. Senators Joe Lieberman (I-CT) and Jim Webb (D-VA) joined all Republicans in bipartisan opposition to the tax hike.
This is President Obama’s economic plan. This is what he asked Congress to do. And he recently told a fundraising crowd that his economic plan has been working.
“Just like we’ve tried [Republicans'] plan, we tried our plan—and it worked,” he said.
- Geithner and Bernanke demand mega-bailout of Europe
- When House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan recently discussed national debt projections with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, he had to point out that according to current CBO projections, the entire U.S. economy simply “shuts down in 2027” under the weight of government debt.
But Obama’s Treasury Secretary, Timothy Geithner, said yesterday that “the economy is not growing fast enough,” acknowledging that “unemployment is very high.” “The institutions with authority should be doing everything they can to try to make economic growth stronger,” he said.
The President’s plan, now endorsed by the Democratic majority in the Senate, has little chance of going anywhere in the House of Representatives. But it has put the 51 Senators who want to raise taxes on record.
Perhaps the biggest lie in the tax debate is that this vote affects only “the rich.” That’s simply not true. Many small businesses, known as flow-through businesses, pay their taxes through the individual income tax. Ernst and Young estimates that these types of businesses “employ 54% of the private sector work force.” This tax hike squarely hits 1.2 million of these businessesthat hire workers and have incomes above $200,000.
Rather than punishing just “the rich,” as Heritage’s Curtis Dubay notes, “By pinpointing his tax increase on incomes over $200,000, President Obama has maximized the detrimental impact that his tax increase would have on job creation.”
- Citizens Urged To Demand Congressional Investigation Of Obama: Time For The Charade To Stop!
- 100 Million Americans In Or Approaching Poverty: Treasonist & CFR’s Mikhail Gorbachev “Our Aim Is To Disarm The Americans And Let Them Fall Asleep.”
The Ernst and Young study on the impact of this tax hike showed that it could kill more than 700,000 jobs. This isn’t surprising, since the businesses it targets are some of the country’s most robust job creators. But it is surprising that a majority of the Senate would go along with this plan when the country is suffering from 8.2 percent unemployment.
As if that weren’t enough, the Senate’s actions would also raise the death tax from 35 percent to 55 percent. This confiscatory rate would hit small businesses and family farms exceptionally hard. Dubay explains:
The death tax is often portrayed as a tax that only rich heirs pay. In reality, the death tax hits family-owned businesses hardest. These businesses are valuable on paper because they have many assets that they need to make and sell their products. But the businesses’ book values are not representative of the families’ liquid assets. When a family member passes on, these families often have to sell all or part of the business to raise the cash to pay the death tax. This slows the growth of these businesses and in some cases forces them to lay off existing workers.
The Senate’s vote means we are no closer to preventing Taxmageddon, the nearly $500 billion tax increase scheduled to hit Americans on January 1. It is difficult to imagine the economy sustaining such a blow. Families will be hit with an average tax increase of more than $4,100 next year if Congress allows this to go forward. Instead of preventing this calamity, the Senate voted to raise taxes. It simply boggles the mind.
- Contact Senator Reverend Harry Kane: Reid “Two Faces” Audit The Federal Reserve! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Maybe Now The Middle Class Unemployed Will Rid The Senate Of Harry Reid & His Henchmen: Rothschild Controlled Senate Just Voted To Increase Taxes On Small Businesses & Flush 700,000 more American Jobs. Shovel Ready? (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Harry Reid Wants to Audit the Fed Too! (In 1995) *vid* (chasvoice.blogspot.com)
- Reality Check: [Traitor] Harry Reid Flips His 25 Year Position on Auditing The Fed? (sgtreport.com)
- Reid: Senate schedule too busy for gun debate (gazette.com)
- Harry Reid: We Don’t Have Time for Gun Control (newser.com)
- This Video Of Harry Reid Demanding A Federal Reserve Audit Will Blow Your Mind (businessinsider.com)
- Harry Reid Needs To Apologize To Mitt Romney And America (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- So, Seriously, How Did Harry Reid Get So Rich? (pjmedia.com)