“Thugs and Killers Don’t Represent Benghazi”
Everyone needs to see these photos from a PRO-USA demonstration in Benghazi condemning the attacks on the embassy.
In September, WND broke the story that the slain U.S. ambassador, Christopher Stevens, played a central role in recruiting jihadists to fight Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria, according to Egyptian security officials.
In November, Middle Eastern security sources further described both the U.S. mission and nearby CIA annex in Benghazi as the main intelligence and planning center for U.S. aid to the rebels that was being coordinated with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
World Net Daily
- Obama’s Bribes & Bombs: The Benghazi Cover-Up « Political Vel Craft
- United States & Texas Revolutions: Infographic ~ Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death!
Hillary Clinton’s emotional performance on Capital Hill today should do little to put to rest the questions surrounding her role in the lethal attack in Benghazi.
First, I’m not going to call the building an embassy, because as we’ve discussed on radio, the official U.S. Embassy website has never listed Benghazi as being an official U.S. Embassy location. There is one listed for Tripoli — but not Benghazi. The building, at the center of the attack, is being referred to as a “consulate”. Whether or not it officially was a consulate, they now claim it was. Hence, for purposes of this article, I’ll use their “consulate” terminology.
That being said, we know that Ambassador Chris Stevens had held sustained concerns about security and we are told that he wrote letters repeatedly requesting additional security from the Libyans. We also know that Hillary Clinton, herself, was sent a letter (pdf) from House Oversight Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa in October, following the incident, noting that the Benghazi attack had been only “the latest in a long line of attacks on Western diplomats and officials in Libya, in the months leading up to September 11, 2012″ — the date of the Benghazi attack.
These incidents — many of which were detailed in the letter — indicated a “clear pattern of security threats” that should have been enough of a reason to “justify increased security for U.S. personnel and facilities in Benghazi.” Even more importantly, the Issa letter to Clinton stated that “multiple U.S. federal government officials” had confirmed that, prior to the attack, the mission in Benghazi had “made repeated requests for increased security” and that they had been “denied these resources by officials in Washington.”
Jennifer Griffin of Fox News reported that sources on the ground at the time of the attack said that Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods and a small group of others were at the CIA annex, which was about a mile from the embattled consulate, when they heard shots fired.
They repeatedly requested permission from their superiors to aid the consulate and were repeatedly told to “stand down”. Woods and at least two others eventually ignored the “stand down” orders and went to aid the consulate anyway, which was, at that point, already on fire. Griffin also noted:
“The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours — enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.”
The CIA annex had been armed with Mark 48 machine guns, complete with two types of laser technology, which also could have been used to defend the “consulate” against attack. Yet, during the 5 hour, 15 minute incident, the weaponry was never deployed. It has also been reported that the CIA annex had been notified by radio, early on in the ordeal, that they were in distress and needed help. There were no communications problems, according to the reports.
The deeper one looks into the incidents surrounding the Benghazi attack, the more it smells to high heaven. Even more curious, is the lack of forthcoming information about what actually happened there. Why the stalling? Why the stonewalling? Why has Congress been blocked from talking to the survivors of the incident?
- Obama’s 3 Ds: Divert, Distract, Deceive ~ Where Are The 20 Benghazi Survivors?
One can only conclude that security at the “consulate” was deliberately compromised to make it vulnerable to attack. But for what purpose?
While this observer can only speculate, it seems that the entire event appears to be a Hegelian false-flag intelligence operation, bent on increasing UN military presence in the African continent, ultimately extending globalist hegemony over the entire region while neutralizing opposition forces. Of course, we must not forget that Africa is a very mineral-rich continent as well.
- Washington Times Warns Of Possible False Flag Mass Shooting!
It should be noted, at this point, that the entire Benghazi incident would have undoubtedly never occurred had it not been for U.S./France/UN meddling in Libya. The United Nations Security Council passed Resolution 1973 on March 17, 2011, which initiated the military operations in that country, leading to the overthrow of the Khadaffi government.
- Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood (CIA) Murdered More Than 11,000 Citizens In The Year 2012: And Obama/Feinstein Want To Violate Our Constitution And Disarm The United States!
Had the UN, French government, and the Obama Administration not overthrown the Libyan dictator — who posed no threat outside his own country — Benghazi most certainly would have never happened.
Khadaffi was pretty much minding his own business when the globalists decided he had to go, and began sounding the war drums. The claim was that he had to be removed from power on humanitarian grounds — a claim that was also falsely used to vilify Iraq’s Saddam Hussein.
- From The Benghazi Murders To The Connecticut Murders: The Lone Nut Scenario Of Obama’s CIA MK-Ultra Program, Operation Gladio: Who REALLY Killed The Connecticut Children?
- Israeli Mossad Snipers Killing U.S. Troops in Iraq (Creating Chaos): U.S. Marine Throws Medals To The Floor!
We are told that the reason for the French invasion into Mali was that “militant extremists” had been using that country’s northern region as a “safe haven” for their operations. Of course, anyone is an “extremist” or a “terrorist” who is working against the globalists’ takeover and control of the world. Mali was also an operation that had been specifically initiated by the United Nations Security Council on December 20th — and an operation in which the U.S. assisted by providing air support.
- Bilderberg Mafia Calls Emergency Meeting In Rome, Italy ~ Facebook Purges: On The Tail Of Italy Supreme Court Submission Of U.S. 9/11 Crimes To The International Criminal Tribunal!
The UN meddling in Mali had its own blowback just recently, with the attack on a gas plant in Algeria being directly targeted, leading to the deaths of at least 37 hostages, after a standoff. The attackers stated that the incident was a retaliatory strike for intervention in internal affairs in Mali.
Hence, we see that the more the UN makes the world — in their words — “safe for democracy”, the more people have to be sacrificed in the never-ending bloodbath on the altar of globalism.
- U.N. Moves To Eliminate Disclosure Laws For HIV Infected People Having Sex ~ Obama Rescinds $6.6 Billion Funding For AIDS Prevention.
- Supreme Court Denies United Nation’s Ploy To Teach Climate Warming As Real: First U.N. Must Prove Scientific Credibility Of Their Global Warming Claims By Means Of Legally Competent Evidence.
- U.N. Requests Immunity From Criminal Prosecution For Climate Scientists Engaged In Constructive Fraud!
- U.N. Commission Calls for Legalizing Prostitution Worldwide: UN Peacekeepers (sic) continue to EXPLOIT Congolese girls and women, using girls as young as thirteen as prostitutes!
- Rothschild’s Obama ~ Establishes Domestic Terrorism Group By Signing His 86th. Executive Order #13575: Agricultural Dams Being Removed In The USA U.N. Agenda 21.
Frau Feinstein gesticulates from a podium during a speech, U.S.. (Photo by PVC)
Head Of The Senate Select Intelligence Committee CIA, She cannot even figure out what her own people were doing in Benghazi, but she instantly wants to Hilterize The American Citizen by exploiting The Massacre In Newton, Connecticut.
Nearly two weeks later, the nation is talking about the horrific deaths in a “gun-free” zone in Connecticut. In their arguments for the creation of more and more “no-guns” zones (more appropriately termed “victim zones”), gun rights opponents like to make claims such as college students having a “right to a gun-free” campus, and that the public has a “right to know” who has a gun in a public place.
As the discussion about the Connecticut killings goes on, here are other gun-related events happening in our state and across the country.
Quickly forgotten in the wake of the horrific attack in Connecticut is the attack at Clackamas Town Mall in Portland, Oregon. It has now been reported that a 22 year-old man licensed to carry a concealed handgun was at the mall when the attacker opened fire.
[Nick] Meli, who has a concealed carry permit, positioned himself behind a pillar.
“He was working on his rifle,” said Meli. “He kept pulling the charging handle and hitting the side.”
The break in gunfire allowed Meli to pull out his own gun, but he never took his eyes off the shooter.
“As I was going down to pull, I saw someone in the back of the Charlotte move, and I knew if I fired and missed, I could hit them,” he said.
Meli took cover inside a nearby store. He never pulled the trigger. He stands by that decision.
“I’m not beating myself up cause I didn’t shoot him,” said Meli. “I know after he saw me, I think the last shot he fired was the one he used on himself.”
Meanwhile, in Texas, an off-duty police officer stopped a potential mass murder in a movie theater when he shot an attacker who entered the building after firing shots in a nearby restaurant and injuring a victim in the parking lot.
Bexar County sheriff’s spokesman Louis Antu says the incident started about 9:30 p.m. Sunday when the man fired shots inside a nearby restaurant. It’s not clear what led to the shooting.
Antu says the man headed toward the theater and shot a male in the lot. The age and condition of the victim wasn’t immediately known, but Antu says his injuries did not appear life-threatening.
The gunman entered the theater. Antu says the man fired a shot but struck no one. An off-duty sheriff’s deputy working security then shot the gunman.
Two recent news reports here in Ohio, on the other hand, prove that the presence of a “no-guns” signs are impotent at stopping an armed attacker.
From the Cincinnati News Record:
One male was arrested in relation to shots fired in the Clifton area early Sunday morning.
Gregory Green, 18, was arrested after Cincinnati Police District Five and University of Cincinnati Police responded to Calhoun and Scioto streets in response to calls about gunfire heard in the area.
Officers arrested Green for carrying a concealed 9mm handgun.
For UC, two lock downs occurred. The first lock down was enacted for a robbery on Glendora Avenue, and the second was in relation to shots fired on Jefferson Avenue.
Three males held a victim at gunpoint at approximately 12:30 a.m. on Glendora Avenue.
The suspects took keys, a cell phone, a wallet and $11 from the victim, and fled toward Jefferson Avenue.
Nearly an hour later, UC Police responded to a report of gunshots heard near Daniels Hall. Witnesses told police three suspects fled toward the middle of campus after shots were fired.
- Validate Feinstein Here & Here
- Oh And While We’re At It, Nanny Pelosi’s Net Worth Is A Whopping $196,299,990.00.
- Validate Pelosi Here! Lets Examine Nancy Pelosi ~ The Fruits Of Her Lies!
UCPD Police Chief Michael Cureton confirmed campus went on lock down at approximately 2 a.m. Sunday morning. Students were ordered to stay in buildings while UCPD responded to the scene.
At approximately 2:03 a.m., a witness located in the University Park Apartments reported she heard six shots fired near Calhoun Street. A second lock down was enacted on campus at 2:06 a.m., according to police.
Two suspects were apprehended by police on Calhoun Street between Scioto Lane and Ohio Avenue at approximately 2:09 a.m. A third suspect was last seen fleeing toward West McMillian.
After the two suspects were apprehended and a firearm was recovered on Calhoun Street, the university-wide lock down was lifted at approximately 2:37 a.m.
Legislation aimed at lifting the ban of bearing arms for self defense on Ohio’s campuses has been introduced in each of the past four state general assemblies (126th [2005-2006], 127th [2007-2008], 128th [2009-2010]), and 129th [2011-2012] but the bills were never given serious consideration, no matter which party was in the majority.
Meanwhile, the students of Ohio’s campuses continue to pay the price in the loss of blood and treasure.
In Portsmouth, OH, an armed bank robbery occurred recently at a location that not only posts “no-guns” signs on the building, but also at the parking lot entrance.
From the Portsmouth Daily Times:
A man armed with a gun has robbed a Scioto County Bank. Approximately 11:19 a.m. Friday, the man entered WesBanco at 2331 Galena Pike in West Portsmouth, brandishing a gun and demanding money.
Scioto County Sheriff Marty V. Donini said deputies along with detectives and the local FBI office responded to that location. Upon arrival they were advised that a male subject entered the bank brandishing a weapon and demanded an undisclosed amount of money. The male subject demanded the bank teller to give him her car keys then made her walk with him to her vehicle in the parking lot. The teller stated that he got into her vehicle and drove away last seen traveling south bound. The vehicle was described as a 2000 gold in color two door caviler. Detectives did recover the vehicle on the side of the road in West Portsmouth just shortly after the robbery.
“He got an undetermined amount of money and fled the scene,” Scioto County Sheriff’s Captain David Hall said. “He actually left with one of the tellers’ vehicles. He made her produce the keys, then made her walk to her vehicle on the parking lot. The teller said he got into her vehicle, a 2000 gold two-door Chevrolet Cavalier, and drove away, last seen traveling southbound.”
Hall said the vehicle was recovered a short time later in West Portsmouth.
THIS IS NOT A FEDERAL ISSUE BUT A STATE ISSUE!
And finally, a fatal stabbing at the University of Toledo:
The students involved in a fatal stabbing Wednesday night at the University of Toledo have been identified.
Dead is Josiah Galat, 20, of Mansfield. Mr. Galat was a senior studying engineering, according to university officials.
Injured and being treated for multiple stab wounds is Erik Littleton, 19, of Detroit, a sophomore studying engineering.
Police said the two were stabbed as the two got into a fight in a stairwell at the Horton International House, an on-campus residence hall.
UT officials said a 911 call was made at 9:02 p.m. by a driver who had “no part” in the incident. Four minutes later, police arrived on scene. At 9:10 p.m., and found Mr. Littleton outside of the hall.
At 9:23 p.m., police found a Mr. Galat inside the building.
“There is nothing we could have done to prevent this,” Chief Newton said.
It is simply not possible to guarantee a “gun-free” zone in most public places, or to know with absolute certainty whether or not everyone around you has a gun, knife, or other tool to use as a weapon.
When considering whether or not to post “no-guns” signs, the only real question is, do you want to create an environment where the only people that may have a gun are lawless? Universities in Cincinnati and Toledo, WesBanco and, yes, Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, CT, are four such places…and how’s that working out for them?
We’ve tried all these ‘get rid of the guns’ laws before. It’s never worked before and it won’t work now. Americans are fed up with acting like we’re all helpless when some nutcase decides to share his pain with the world and kill innocent people.
There’s only one thing that works. Shoot the guy who is murdering our children. That works 100% of the time. It never fails. We arm our pilots. We have armed guards to protect banks. Politicians and rock starts travel armed or with armed security. It works for them. It will work for schools.
We need to stop being so passive and start acting like we give a damn. Stop the politics. Stop the talk. Let’s do what works!
Chad D. Baus
Buckeye Firearms Association
Immediately following the attack, President Obama and other White House officials claimed anti-American sentiment fueled by the obscure anti-Muhammad video on YouTube sparked civilian protests outside the U.S. mission that devolved into a jihadist onslaught.
However, vivid accounts provided by the State Department and intelligence officials later made clear no such popular demonstration took place. Instead, video footage from Benghazi reportedly shows an organized group of armed men attacking the compound, officials said.
World Net Daily
The Rothschild Tactic Of Blasphemy: The Innocence Of Muslims
Rothschild Underling Hillary Clinton Feins Illness In An Attempt To Avoid Prosecution For Stevens Murder In Benghazi.: Tactics Were Also Used By Jesse Jackson Jr. & Mafia Crime Boss Vincent Gigante To Avoid Prosecution!