Obama Spreads U.S. Troops To Niger, Africa To “Support Tax Payer Predator Drone Base” ~ From Libya To Niger The Killing Goes On.
Libya Isn’t Enough
As we speculated from the very beginning, and as was reaffirmed in “Is Nigeria, And Its Light Sweet Crude, About To Be Drawn Into The Mali “Liberation” Campaign?”, the “French” (with complete and fully-comped US support) Mali campaign is slowly but surely migrating to its intended target: Nigeria, and rather its holdings of light sweet crude.
And while the US presence in this latest resource land grab, this time in Africa, was so far rather stealthy, it appears the time for foreplay is over and moments ago Obama told congress he has dispatched 40 more American troops to Niger this week, bringing the total U.S. military presence in the west African country to 100. Let’s hear it for the full retroactive transparency demanded by the War Powers Resolution.
The Hill reports: “The troops have been deployed to support the intervention in neighboring Mali, where French troops have been helping local forces rout Islamist militants from the country’s north since last month. The Obama administration is also planning to build a base in Niger for unarmed Predator drones to conduct surveillance on militants in the region, The New York Times reported last month.
On Wednesday, “the last elements of a deployment of approximately 40 additional U.S. military personnel entered Niger with the consent of the Government of Niger,” Obama wrote to the House and Senate leaders.” Next: extensive weapons of mass destruction are discovered in Abuja while Al Qaeda terrorists are seen making threatening gestuers and using harsh language at Nigerian oil rigs which is the international acknowledged symbol that the US has to do its sworn globocop duty and liberate all that oppressed Nigerian crude.
More importantly, China is surely delighted over what as everyone can now understand, is an imminent confrontation over who owns what in Africa.
Here’s the full letter:
February 22, 2013
Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)
On February 20, 2013, the last elements of a deployment of approximately 40 additional U.S. military personnel entered Niger with the consent of the Government of Niger. This deployment will provide support for intelligence collection and will also facilitate intelligence sharing with French forces conducting operations in Mali, and with other partners in the region. The total number of U.S. military personnel deployed to Niger is approximately 100. The recently deployed forces have deployed with weapons for the purpose of providing their own force protection and security.
I directed this deployment of U.S. forces in furtherance of U.S. national security interests, and pursuant to my constitutional authority to conduct U.S. foreign relations and as Commander in Chief and Chief Executive.
I am providing this report as part of my efforts to keep the Congress fully informed, consistent with the War Powers Resolution (Public Law 93-148). I appreciate the support of the Congress in this action.
- Why Did Rothschild’s Controlled Israel Send Nuclear Missiles To South Africa?
- Obama to send 100 U.S. military personnel Niger (news.yahoo.com)
- Obama alerts Congress he’s sent military personnel to Niger (blogs.mcclatchydc.com)
- US gets permission for Drone base in Niger and will now have 100 troops to support its Predator Drone Base – anyone in Nigeria paying attention ? (fredw-catharsisours.blogspot.com)
- Obama deploys drones, US military personnel to Niger (usnews.nbcnews.com)
- The President and his new Best Friend: The Drone (townhall.com)
- US deploys troops to Niger (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Weekend Reflections – Kenyan Official : Obama Born In Kenya, Africa.
- British Empire’s New World Order Training Grounds Was in Africa: ‘Minority Over Majority’ At All Costs!
- America’s Gentile Whites, Died For The African’s Freedom In The United States
- African AIDS: The Facts That Demolish The Condom Myths
- BRICS ~ Brazil, Russia, India, China, & South Africa: Block Rothschild’s US and EU Computer Generated Ponzi Bailout Scheme Money Issuances.