(NaturalNews) New data released by Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) shows once again that the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster is far from over. Despite a complete media blackout on the current situation, levels of Cesium-137 (Cs-137) and Cesium-134 (Cs-134) found in produce and rice crackers located roughly 225 miles away from Fukushima are high enough to cause residents to exceed the annual radiation exposure limit in just a few months, or even weeks.
- Weekend Reflections ~ Obama’s Economic Advisors: G.E. Jeffery Immelt Included – Release Flawed Macro-Economic Models – Producing Deceptive And Self-Serving Reports!
- Obama Cuts Welfare, While His Economic Advisory Board Chairman Increases American Poverty: Jeff Immelt, CEO Of General Electric & Owner Of NBC Urges More Welfare Debt For America ~ While Receiving $Billions In Taxpayer Bailout Money From Obama & Then Moves American Jobs Out To Other Countries, While Obama Nullifies Tax Oblgations For G.E.
According to Fukushima-Diary.com, which posts up-to-date information about the Fukushima disaster, rice crackers and tangerines produced in the Shizuoka prefecture are testing high for both Cs-137 and Cs-134. Rice crackers, according to the data sheet, tested at 3.7 Becquerels per kilogram (Bq/Kg) of Cs-137, while tangerines tested at 1.46 Bq/Kg of Cs-134 and 3.14 Bq/Kg of Cs-137.
The Shizuoka prefecture is located about 80 miles southwest of Tokyo, which is highly concerning as it is actually farther away from Fukushima than Tokyo. This suggest that potentially deadly levels of radiation are still affecting large population centers across Japan, including those that are not even in close proximity to the Fukushima plant.
It is generally regarded that adult radiation workers should be exposed to no more than 50 millisieverts (mSv) of radiation per year in order to avoid serious health consequences. For children, this number is far lower, probably somewhere around 10 mSv, with this being on the high end. But the average adult and child eating these tainted foods at their current radiation levels will not only reach but exceed the safe maximum in just a few weeks.
Radiation levels continue to increase in lakes, rivers north of Tokyo
But food, of course, is not the only major source of radiation exposure in Japan. Other data also released by Fukushima-Diary.com shows that radiation levels in rivers, lakes and shorelines around Kashiwa City in Chiba, located about 20 miles northeast of Tokyo, are dangerously high and getting even higher.
Since radiation levels were last tested in the Otsu River back in September, detected levels have nearly tripled, jumping from 5,700 Bq/Kg to 14,200 Bq/Kg of radiation. Similar jumps were observed in lakes and shore soils, the former increasing from 7,600 Bq/Kg to 8,200 Bq/Kg of radiation, and the latter increasing from 440 Bq/Kg to 780 Bq/Kg of radiation.
FROM THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST TO FUKUSHIMA: THE LONG, TRAGIC TRAIL OF FAILED GENERAL ELECTRIC NUCLEAR PLANTS
Any increase in disease or death resulting from these continued radiation spikes, however, will more than likely be blamed on other causes besides radiation, so as to cover up the severity of the situation. The radiation component of radiation-induced heart disease, organ failure, and cancer, for instance, will simply be ignored, and any uptick in deaths, particularly among the elderly, declared normal.
Meanwhile, a recent Rasmussen Report found that more than one-third of all Americans believe radiation from Fukushima caused “significant harm” in the U.S. This is likely due to the fact that high levels of radiation were observed in soil, water, and even food all across America in the wake of the disaster.
Sources for this article include:
- Obama Gives U.S. Corporations $76 Billion Worth Of Tax Credits via Fiscal Cliff: While Exploiting Working Americans By Rothschildism aka; Communism aka; Fascism aka; Banker’s Entitlements.
- Head Of Obama’s Economic Advisory Board: Jeffrey Immelt Of G.E., Stabs The United States In The Back!
- Deadly levels of radiation found in food 225 miles from Fukushima: Media blackout on nuclear fallout continues (sgtreport.com)
- UnMask: General Electric’s Main Stream Media – Jeff Immelt CEO Of G.E. Appointed To Obama’s Recovery Panel
- Ice Melt At Lowest Levels In Satellite Era: Proof General Electric’s Media – Jeff Immelt/Al Gore Committed Acts Of Treason Picking And Choosing Data To Commit Fraud On America Violating RICO Statutes
- Obama: Where There’s Smoke There’s Fire: A Stroll Along The Timeline.
- Peter Lanza’s Libor Bid Rigging Connection!
- Obama Adviser, GE CEO Immelt: China’s Communism Works Just Fine (pjmedia.com)
- General Electric Woos Silicon Valley – CEO Immelt Wants Help Building The ‘Industrial Internet’ (siliconvalleywatcher.com)
- Oy Gevalt: Obama replacing Volker with… GE’s Jeffrey Immelt (bokertov.typepad.com)