A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations. They were found guilty on all counts.
Ron Paul on CNBC a few hours ago. He refuses to endorse Romney when asked, explains exactly what will happen in Congress with the fiscal cliff (cynics will rejoice!), and declares boldly that both parties are essentially the same, and that in his long career he hasn’t seen a notable difference in the White House regardless of which side holds power.
“You Americans take pride in your logic. I suggest you employ it. Consider the beautiful land you so vigorously defend. Picture it reduced to ash at my whim! Consider the fate of your women! Unlike the cruel Stars & Stripes, which demands that you stand, I require only that you kneel.”
“You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.”
– Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto WWII
OBAMA was stealthed into Harvard by billionaire and radical Muslim Khalid al-Mansou. Khalid al-Mansour, an advisor to Saudi Prince and two Saudi billionaires. Al-Mansour has been involved with the Saudis ever since in promoting stealth Jihad in America and promoting Wahhabi extremism.
- Do NOT Forget Congressional Treason: U.S. Citizens No Longer Accept Decisions By Congress As Legitimate! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Obama’s Acts Of Treason & Violations Of Federal Laws (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Rothschild’s Communist Strategy Of Forced Crisis Across The U.S. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Spanish Military Threatens Treason As Catalonia Seeks Secession Referendum (alexanderhiggins.com)
- What is Treason? (thetruthsoldier.com)
- Obama’s Friends Murder American Ambassador and Members of Staff (godfatherpolitics.com)
- New Russian Bill Would Widen Definition Of Treason (rferl.org)
- Clinton to remove Islamic group that killed 6 Americans from terror list (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
“A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.”