Last month, Earth Day came and went. Perhaps you missed hearing about it. For 2013, the theme was “The Face of Climate Change.” Other than a change in the Post Office cancellation mark on your letters from the usual wavy lines, to the four stick-like wind turbines and a sun symbol, there was little note of what was once an event celebrated by 20 million Americans. Tim Wagner, Utah representative for the Sierra Club’s Our Wild America Campaign, groused: “Media coverage of global warming has virtually disappeared.”
(NaturalNews) By now, most of us are aware of the GMO problem and the political corruption akin to it.
This was the same comment made by the tobacco companies back in the 40s and early 50s regarding cigarette smoking.
- Take Action: Repeal the Monsanto Protection Act!
- Obama Shuts Down Air Defense System On US/Mexico Border!
- Foreign Troop Buildup In Colombia: To Confiscate U.S. Citizen’s Defense Weapons In The United States Of America.
Following Alabama’s lead, lawmakers in the Oklahoma House of Representatives voted overwhelmingly to approve popular legislation protecting private-property rights and banning a controversial United Nations “sustainable development” scheme known as Agenda 21, which critics say represents a serious threat to American values and liberty. If approved by the Senate as expected, the law would also prohibit state and local governments from working with the UN or its affiliates to implement any sort of “international law” that violates the U.S. or Oklahoma constitutions.
Stop the Global Corporate Coup -> FASCISM!
Sign the petition to President Obama to release the text.
New book on Fast track available for free! Lori Wallach co-wrote a book called “The Rise and Fall of Fast Track” that is online for free: http://www.fasttrackhistory.org/ Fast Track is a process used in Congress and without it and it is essential for passage of the TOO.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is poised to become the largest Corporate Trade Agreement in U.S. history. The massive trade and investment pact is currently being negotiated behind-closed-doors between the United States and countries throughout the Pacific Rim — except for 600 big business advisers who are helping to write the law.
- U.S. At War Against Its Own Corporate Government: Utah Lawmakers & Utah Sheriffs Rein In Renegade BLM, Forest Service Officers Attempting To Institute United Nation’s Agenda 21.
- Colonel Sellin ~ Only Rebellion Against Corporate Tyranny Can Save America!
- ALERT => Corrupt NWO GOPs In Montana Attempting To Institute The Mechanism Of Fascism: Increase Corporate Contribution Levels By 484%
- Rothschild’s Corporate Fascist Empire: Food Crisis, Land Grabs, Poverty, Slums, Environmental Devastation And The Resistance To The People’s Justice!
Paul Ralph Ehrlich (born May 29, 1932) is a biologist and educator who is the Bing Professor of Population Studies in the department of Biological Sciences at Stanford University.
“The battle to feed humanity is over. In the 1970s, the world will undergo famines. Hundreds of millions of people are going to starve to death in spite of any crash programs embarked upon now. Population control is the only answer.” - Paul Ehrlich, 1968
- How Many More Must Die Before America Punches Back 99 Times Harder? The Earth Is NOT Over-Populated ~ We Can All Fit Into Texas With Our Own Gardens!
- Breaking -> United State’s New Hero ~ Vladimir Putin: Russia Issues International Arrest Warrant For Rothschild Henchman & Leftist Savior George Soros!
- Iceland Dismantles The Corrupt, Arrests 10 Rothschild Bankers, Then Issues Interpol Arrest Warrant For Rothschild Banker Sigurdur Einarsson!
As human rights to health abuses continue in the giant Louisiana sinkhole area, with its dangerous radiation levels released for over four months, state officials say they are investigating how Texas Brine Co. LLC managed the naturally occurring radioactive material there and whether it illegally disposed of the “non-dangerous” radioactive material under Bayou Corne and Grand Bayou communities that are above the Napoleonville Dome in the mid-1990s.