The United States government has six interrelated motivations for destroying the value of the dollar:
- Creating money out of thin air on a massive basis is all that stands between the current state of hidden depression, and overt depression with unemployment levels potentially rivaling those seen in the Great Depression of the 1930s.
- It is the most effective way to not just pay down current crushing debt levels using devalued dollars, but also to deal with the rapidly approaching massive generational crisis of paying for Boomer retirement promises.
- It creates a lucratively profitable $500 billion a year hidden tax for the benefit of the US government — a tax which is not understood by voters or debated in elections.
- It creates a second and quite different form of hidden taxation by way of generatingartificial market highs, which while non-existent in inflation-adjusted terms, do createartificial investment profits that are fully taxable and highly profitable for the US government.
- It is the weapon of choice being used to wage currency war and reboot US economic growth; and
- It is an essential component of political survival and enhanced power for incumbent politicians.
- New Global Challenge: Can We de-Rothschild The World? Pravda.Ru
- The New World Order is “Communism”: Also Known As Rothschildism Or More Bluntly Robbery!