The Wall Street bank’s data shows that among all the major economies it tracks, Iraq will be the only country that will post double-digit-growth in 2012 – clocking a 10.5% improvement in GDP this year. China will emerge as the world’s second fastest-growing economy this year, with 7.7% GDP growth. Meanwhile, the ten most important emerging markets will only grow at 5.5% this year, weighed down by problems in OECD economies, BAML data shows.
- US & NATO Creating Chaos In Iraq: The Purging Of The Saudi Arabian Sunnis From Iraq ~ Bombs Kill 290 People Since May 14th, 2013!
- Iraqi Kurdistan poised to pipe oil to world via Turkey
- Experts: Iraq Will Supply Half Of The Global Market Demand For Crude Oil ~ Abiotic Oil Very Strong For Next 100 Years!
- Jordan to Head Syria Rebel Arms Program: Following Obama/Kerry Visit ~ Jordan Promised 1,056 Double Oil Pipe Line from Iraq ~ Jordan Now Helps Rothschilds Tumble Syria’s Central Bank!
- Putting The Middle East Muslims Back To Work: Obama Clears The way For Iraq & Jordan To Sign $18 Billion 1,056 Mile Oil Pipeline Deal ~ Putting Thousands To Work In Middle East.