Home » States
Category Archives: States
Members of Congress who want to infringe on your right to keep and bear arms will never give up. Fortunately, through our states we can effectively render any new federal gun laws powerless by using a legal doctrine upheld repeatedly by the Supreme Court.
This is done by depriving the feds of any enforcement assistance by local law enforcement agencies in their state, a doctrine known as “anti-commandeering.”
Essentially, it provides that state legislation can prohibit state law enforcement from aiding the federal agencies attempting to enforce federal gun laws.
As the US and Iranian governments escalate tensions in the already volatile Straits of Hormuz, and China and Russia begin openly questioning Washington’s interference in their internal politics, the world remains on a knife-edge of military tension. Far from being a dispassionate observer of these developments, however, the media has in fact been central to increasing those tensions and preparing the public to expect a military confrontation. But as the online media rises to displace the traditional forms by which the public forms its understanding of the world, many are now beginning to see first hand how the media lies the public into war.
- Ukraine’s Post-Coup Interim Leader Meets With The Curse Upon Humanity In The White House
- Rothschild Banker’s Political & Media Operatives Hide Inside: The Seditious Unsanctioned Council On Foreign Relations
Connecticut Representatives Violating Their Oath Of Office & Committing Treason Knowingly Passing Unconstitutional Laws ~ Sheriffs Refuse To Enforce!
The Unalienable Natural Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed.
Representatives Given One Last Chance To Uphold Their Oath Of Office!
REPRESENTATIVES RECALLED IN COLORADO:
- Detroit Police Chief Tells Citizens To Arm Themselves March 2014
- Colorado Anti-Gun Anti-Bill Of Rights Senators RECALLED: Angela Giron And John Morse Join The Unemployment Lines
- Colorado Citizens Recalled Second Nazi Anti-Gun Elitist: Anti-Bill Of Rights Senator (sic) Officially Recalled!
- Colorado To Recall Third Obama Soviet Democrat: Evie Hudak (D) Colluded In Seditious Gun Control Legislation.
Up to 350,000 American citizens have chosen to ignore the new anti-gun laws in Connecticut, allegedly becoming “felons” under state law. Rather than register or turn in any of their firearms, they’re simply ignoring the law and defending the Constitution of the United States.
Civil disobedience is one of the most powerful ways of fighting tyranny, because it shows to the world that the only cause of the pain isn’t you — it’s those using force against you.
- Connecticut Gun Law Challenged in Federal Court
- Connecticut gun ban earns a new motto, “the treason state”
- Sandy Hook Fraud Event Resulted In The Illegal Gun Confiscation of CT patriots …
The States Are In Open REVOLUTION Against Federal Corporate Tyranny: Cabal In Check ~ Checkmate Coming
The Globalists’ New World Order train has long-tried to leave the station, but The People of the United States just stubbornly refuse to get on board. And now the Globalists are preparing to punish the People of The United States through the fire sale and liquidation of her territories, assets, property and rights, as well as the significant and imminent devaluation of the US dollar, hatched at the February G20 meeting in Australia of corporate criminals masquerading as heads of state.
- Dead Bankers & You: The Coup Against The United States Of America!
- Next Phase Of Rothschild’s Megalomaniac Global NWO Financial Crisis About To Get Started: Its Also Time To Turn Off His Water & Power!
- President Putin Sends Russian Troops To Crimea Ukraine: East Ukraine Citizens Revolt Against The Obama E.U. Coup In Kiev!
Most Americans believe that the federal government stands absolutely supreme.
Nobody can question its dictates. Nobody can refuse its edicts. Nobody can resist its commands.
This is simply not true.
States Don’t Have to Comply: The Anti-Commandeering Doctrine
Laws passed in pursuance of the Constitution do stand as the supreme law of the land. But that doesn’t in any way imply the federal government lords over everything and everybody in America.
First off, as James Madison asserted in Federalist 45, the powers of the federal government are “few and defined.” So federal power actually extends into only a few spheres. Most power and authority was left to the states and the people.
- Michigan Passes Law Nullifying NDAA Indefinite Detention
- The Collapse Of The Kissinger Rothschild 1971 NWO Petrodollar: Their End Game Plan Is Here!
- Crash The Crony Political Justice System: Jury’s Power Of Nullification Is The U.S. Republic’s Justice!
Simply Nullify Them ~ NonCompliance Works: State Citizens Have Infinitely More Power Than Our Usurped Federal Corporation.
Nullification of unconstitutional marijuana criminalization laws is alive and well.
In the last 17 years, the DEA has performed 528 raids, with 270 of those under Pres. Obama (51 percent). So, Obama is keeping up, and even surpassing, the pace on domestic raids. That’s despite 26 states either decriminalizing marijuana, legalizing it for medical use or legalizing it completely.
- ALERT: The States Of Alaska & Virginia Nullifies By 10th. Amendment NDAA And Any Federal Court Attempt To Uphold As Meaningless.
- States Check & Balance Obamacare: 10th. Amendment ~ States May Null & Void Supreme Court Decision On Obamacare!
Swallow This!! Max Baucus Goes To Bozeman To Talk Domestic Abuse After Sending 20 F-16 Fighter Jets & 200 Abrams Tanks To U.S. Enemy, Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood!
Domestic abuse is a seemingly daily occurrence in Gallatin County. Calls to Bozeman police and Gallatin County deputies paint the picture:
• At noon Saturday a son called police after he and his mother were punched by the son’s stepfather.
• Later that day, an argument forced a woman to leave her 2-year-old with her boyfriend, who had possibly been using meth.
• At 8 p.m., deputies responded to a 911 hang-up call after hearing a man screaming obscenities in the background. Upon arrival, deputies were met by a man with a firearm. The man was arrested for domestic assault.