Apologies, but no entries were found.
Top Posts & Pages
“The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
“The way to have good and safe government is not to trust it all to one, but to divide it among the many, distributing to every one exactly the functions he is competent to.
Let the national government be entrusted with the defense of the nation, and its foreign and federal relations; the State governments with the civil rights, law, police, and administration of what concerns the State generally; the counties with the local concerns of the counties, and each ward direct the interests within itself.
It is by dividing and subdividing these republics from the great national one down through all its subordinations, until it ends in the administration of every man’s farm by himself; by placing under every one what his own eye may superintend, that all will be done for the best.
What has destroyed liberty and the rights of man in every government which has ever existed under the sun? The generalizing and concentrating all cares and powers into one body.”
– Thomas Jefferson
- EXCLUSIVE: Pope Calls Iraqi Priest to Express His Closeness to Persecuted Christians
- Pope Francis Meets Parish Priest of Gaza
- Pope Francis to Donate Olive Tree to Kick Off Soccer Match for Peace
- Scotland's Archbishops Urge Referendum Participation
- Cool Heads Needed on Abortion-Breast Cancer Link
- Ice Buckets: Does the End Justify the Means?
- Iraqi Refugees Recount Their Experiences
- Cardinal Veglio: Church Must Defend Poor and Voiceless in Middle East
- Replica Statue of Cuba's Patron Saint Inaugurated at the Vatican
- American Priest: Pope Is Reaching Out to the Sick in Very Profound Way
- Daily Homily: God Chose the Weak of the World
- Sunday Homily: Whoever Loses His Life For My Sake Will Find It
Political Vel Craft
Political Vel Craft
- 6,642,149 hits