Installing Of The Rothschild Mafia
Blagojevich Awaits Obama In Prison!
February 18, 2014
Disgraced Democratic congressman Mel Reynolds arrested in Zimbabwe after allegedly making 100 porno films and taking 2,000 naked pictures in hotels
- Mel Reynolds was allegedly in the country illegally since December, making pornographic films in hotel rooms with at least 10 models
- He reportedly racked up $24,500 in unpaid hotel bills
- Reynolds went to prison in the 1990s for the statutory rape of a 16-year-old campaign volunteer, and for bank fraud
- His resignation from Congress opened up Barack Obama’s first political opportunity, when a state senator stepped forward to run for the seat
- Reynolds claimed Monday that Zimbabwe’s immigration police refused to give him his passport so he could contact the U.S. Embassy in Harare
- Audacity Of Dumbing Down: Obama ~ ‘Chicago Is an Example of What Makes This Country Great’
- Dismantling Obama’s Agenda: Bringing To Justice The Corrupted Politicians.
- Jesse Jackson Jr. pleads guilty to spending $750,000 of campaign funds on self for lavish luxury items.
You spot an IED from a Predator or the guy on point spots it. An armored vehicle rolls up and zaps it with a laser, blowing the sucker up. No one has to don a suit or get out of a vehicle. Neat, huh?
It’s not often that we’ll respond to a plain old company press release but Boeing has tested just such a laser system that looks as if it could really make a difference to troops in the field today.
If it’s far enough along to actually rumble over broken terrain, fire and be maintained in the field this is the sort of weapon that could help change the balance The company completed a test in late September of the Laser Avenger combat vehicle. Its laser zapped 50 IEDs “similar to those used by adversaries in war zones.” (Their press people could have just said Quds, AQI and Taliban, but…)
“The system operated at safe distances from the targets and under a variety of conditions, including different angles and ranges. Soldiers traveling with Laser Avenger would not have to get out of their armored vehicles or wait for an explosive ordnance disposal team to destroy an IED and continue their mission,” the release says. Now that is something to move to the field as soon as practicable.
The test was sponsored by the Joint IED Defeat Organization (JIEDDO).We contacted them to find out if the system is anywhere near ready to go into the field and they declined to comment, saying to do so might give away tactics, techniques and procedures. A Boeing spokesman said a “system like this” could be fielded in one year “if funded.”
The IED test follows demonstrations over the last two years when Laser Avenger shot down small unmanned aerial vehicles.