BONN, Germany, June 5 (Reuters) – The World Bank will suggest a global levy on jet and shipping fuel in recommendations to G20 governments later this year on raising climate finance, a senior official said on Sunday.
In a victory for common sense, America’s largest trading partner has become the first country to bail on the Kyoto Protocol before the nearly $7 billion in non-compliance costs comes due next year. Thus ends a pointless and pricey exercise in martyrdom.
Continue reading “Victory: Canada Quits Kyoto Protocol aka; Banker’s Global Warming Scheme!!”
Cold facts about the hot topic of global temperature change
after the Climategate scanda.
- Climategate Bombshell: Did U.S. Gov’t Help Hide Climate Data? (junkscience.com)
- ClimateDepot: Lord Monckton to pursue fraud charges against Climategate scientists (junkscience.com)
- OBAMA MUST BE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY: Report ~ Obama & U.N. To Tax American Citizens For Green Climate Fund! Bypassing Senate! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Lord Monckton to pursue fraud charges against Climategate scientists (usapartisan.com)
- Christopher Monckton: Empirical Determination of Climate Sensitivity (junksciencesidebar.com)
- CFACT Press Conference to Feature U.S. Sen. James Inhofe (appablog.wordpress.com)
- Monckton: Be skeptical, be very skeptical, of Skeptic magazine’s skepticism of climate skeptics (usapartisan.com)
- Christopher Monckton of Brenchley: Reply to a Climate Extremist (junkscience.com)
- Christopher Monckton of Brenchley: An independent constraint on climate sensitivity (junkscience.com)
- Monckton: Climate ($$ and) change. The AMS Archdruids pray for grants! (junkscience.com)