The answer to the Kennedy assassination is with the Federal Reserve Bank. Don’t underestimate that. It’s wrong to blame it on (CIA official James) Angleton and the CIA per se only. This is only one finger of the same hand. The people who supply the money are above the CIA.’
This week Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, discuss Babyface Bernanke, Eurotarp and ‘rogue traders.’ In the second half of the show Max talks to Bill Still, director of The Money Masters & The Secret of Oz, about Fort Knox, state banks and monetary reform.
KR on FB: http://www.facebook.com/KeiserReport
- U.S. Financial System Tipping Point Was March 2013!
- Finance World’s Latest Suicide: Banker Kills Self Jumping In Front Of Long Island Commuter Train.
After The Rothschild Mafia Determines That A Nation Has Peaked Its GPA “According To Their Schemes”, They Begin The Liquidation Process.
This Is Accomplished By Creating Bubbles To Purge The Real Assets From Those Who Engage Their Bubble Schemes. In Short Its Known As Pump/Dump.
They Have All The Inside Information To Malign The Legal Process For The Pump/Dump Sabotage…
Move Your Money ~ British Citizens Fighting Back – get your money out of the big banks ~ Into Your Local Credit Unions ~ Its Payback Time.
World financial markets are poised for a major phase transition. We are witnessing a bubble trifecta where a bubble in bonds, equities, and housing are beginning inflate beyond sustainability, which poses a very real threat to what is left of the real economy. Add to this that the underlying unit of measure is a currency backed by debt and politics.
- President Lincoln’s Plan Of Doing Away With Rothschild’s Federal Reserve.
- GOVT APPOINT ROTHSCHILDS TO DUMP TOXIC RBS DEBTS INTO A TAX-PAYER OWNED ‘BAD BANK’
- Number One Killer Of Mankind Can Be Traced To Rothschild’s NWO Democide: Death By Banker’s Usurped Government!
NEW YORK – The recent volatility of the Dow Jones Industrial Average indicates savvy investors on Wall Street are worried.
Should the Federal Reserve, under Chairman Ben Bernanke’s replacement, “taper” the current Fed policy of buying U.S. Treasury debt, investors anticipate a sharp downward market correction, possibly even a market crash.
Last week, the Dow fell below 16,000 only to rally back over the barrier as Federal Reserve officials attempted to calm nervous investors.
This week, the U.S. Senate is expected to confirm Janet Yellen to replace Bernanke as Fed chief, despite the continuing attempt by Republicans to slow the confirmation of Obama administration appointees after Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid employed the “nuclear option,” ending the requirement for a supermajority of 60 votes to force a vote.
Yellen, currently vice chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, is expected to begin ramping down Bernanke’s policy known as “Quantitative Easing.” Under the policy, the Federal Reserve has bought billions of dollars of U.S. Treasury debt to keep interest rates as close to zero as possible.
- Dark Legislation Bail Ins~ Dodd Frank & Basel III Enacted Treason Against The United States July 2, 2013: Wealth Funneled Into Rothschild’s [BOE] Bank Of England.
- American Citizens Forced To Pay A Percentage Of Their Taxes To The Queen Of England Via The IRS.
Low Rates And The Great Dislocations.
Hey America How Are Those Savings Accounts Going?
What is more frightening, then the loss of your money. Since most people have, some meager amount held in some form of a financial institution, the prospect of the bankster’s cabal placing a charge against your account for the mere privilege of maintaining a deposit, is horrible. The Business Insider warns, In The Future, You May Have To Pay The Bank To Hold Your Money, and raises a very dreadful prospect.
Isn’t it strange? We are living in the 21st century, a period of time in which people buy land on the moon, humanity has dozens of satellites providing GPS services, and real time traffic information.
The internet brings people and information as close as one click, science and technology are making historic break throughs … but economists cannot agree on the real cause of the latest financial crash (2008).
Generally speaking, there are two schools of thoughts when it comes to diagnosing the 2008 crash. One is based on free market principles and is detailed in Austrian economics. The other is based on [communism's] central planning and is centered around Keynes (hence, Keynesian economics).
- Keynesian Krugman: Higher Taxes and Death Panels Will Be Required
- Shenanigans On U.S. Exchanges Won’t Stop Precious Metals From Rising: The End Of The Keynesian Rothschild Paper Derivatives.
- New Global Challenge: Can We de-Rothschild The World? Pravda.Ru
As Rothschild Czars Smuggled In The Privately Owned Federal Reserve Into The Congressional Bill ~ Rothschild Czar Charlie Schumer Does The Same With Attempting To Ban Firearms Manufacturers In The United States.
I’ve got some very disturbing news from Capitol Hill. Last Thursday, Senator Chuck Schumer was caught trying to smuggle through a sweeping new ban on firearms manufacturing in America.
In Washington lingo, Schumer was caught trying to “hot-list” an anti-gun bill so it would pass while almost no one was watching, and with as little scrutiny as possible.
- When Saving Interest Rates Go Negative: Hey America How Are Those Savings Accounts Going? Time To Get Quarks!
- Two Soviet Senators Charles Schumer & Al Franken Told IRS To Target Constitutionalists! Rothschild’s Sovietism Ended In Russia On 25 December 1991.
- U.S. Gun Companies Refusing Sales To Obama Government With Fraud Gun Laws: N.Y. Charlie Schumer Gets Hit Back Twice As Hard!
In response to questions from members of the Senate Banking Committee at her confirmation hearing, Janet Yellen emphasized the need to maintain a highly accommodative stance of monetary policy in light of the disappointing economic recovery.
Her comments were broadly in line with what Goldman would have expected, and by-and-large were very similar to statements made by Chairman Bernanke in the past; confirming more of the same blindness to [treasonous] bubbles, lots of [scheme] tools, and [fraudulent] over-optimism.
Did you know that U.S. banks have more than 1.8 trillion dollars parked at the Federal Reserve and that the Fed is actually paying them not to lend that money to us?
We were always told that the goal of quantitative easing was to “help the economy”, but the truth is that the vast majority of the money that the Fed has created through quantitative easing has not even gotten into the system. Instead, most of it is sitting at the Fed slowly earning interest for the bankers.
- Middle Class To Be Crushed By Obamacare Taxes
- Pope Francis: Antitrust Money Hoarding ~ Urged The Unemployed To Fight For Work.