U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team ~ Grass Roots Take Charge!
As more people became dissatisfied with federal government controls and land grabs, it was inevitable that local law enforcement would eventually see the bigger picture.
At the northern California fairgrounds of Yreka last month, seven California sheriffs and another from Oregon gathered with a large group of citizens to say that they are finally going to do something about it.
- Obama’s 2014 Iraq Footprint: January 1,840 Dead February 1,700 Dead ~ Hellfire Missile Supplied Drones!
- Police State Stopped Cold, Dead Cold ~ Texas Grand Jury Nullification: Nullifies Murder Charges Against Citizen Who Shot A Police Deputy During Break And Entering Raid Of His Residence!
- NWO Regime Change Pamphlets Handed Out For Colored Protests In Ukraine Were The Same Handed Out By The NWO Muslim Brotherhood In Egypt!
Top Posts & Pages
“The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
Let the national government be entrusted with the defense of the nation, and its foreign and federal relations; the State governments with the civil rights, law, police, and administration of what concerns the State generally; the counties with the local concerns of the counties, and each ward direct the interests within itself.
It is by dividing and subdividing these republics from the great national one down through all its subordinations, until it ends in the administration of every man’s farm by himself; by placing under every one what his own eye may superintend, that all will be done for the best.
Unconstitutional usurpations by one branch of government of powers entrusted to a coequal branch are not rendered constitutional by repetition.
The United States Supreme Court held unconstitutional hundreds of laws enacted by Congress over the course of five decades that included a legislative veto of executive actions in INS v. Chada, 462 U.S. 919 (1982).
- Pope Francis Announces Theme of Message for 48th World Day of Peace on January 1
- Pope Tells African Nuns to Serve With an 'Undivided Heart'
- Saudi Arabia's Highest Religious Authority Condemns Islamic State
- Pope at Audience Warns Against Evil One Who Sows Discord Between People, Nations
- Pope Speaks of Tragic Family Accident
- Papal Envoy: Iraqi Minorities Facing Genocide, Calls For Urgent Action
- On Francis' Visit to Korea
- Argentine President Phones Francis to Offer Condolences on Relatives' Death
- Christianity Without Dogma
- English Summary of Pope's Audience on Visit to Korea
- Authentic Compassion Does Not Include Assisted Suicide
- Canadian Bishops Mark 50th Anniversary of Vatican II's Ecumenism Document
- *Ron Paul
- American Revolution
- Arrest Obama
- Catholic Church vs NWO
- Community Organizer
- FactCheck (sic)
- False Flags
- Federal Reserve 1
- Federal Reserve 2
- Federal Reserve 3
- Fema History
- Glass-Steagall Act
- Gun Facts
- Guy Fawkes
- Independence From British Puritans
- Kennedy Murdered
- Magna Carta
- Muslim Brotherhood
- Nullification By 10th. Amendment
- NWO Chronology
- Obama’s SS Czars
- Roman Catholic
- Rothschild’s Media
- Secret Societies
- U.S. Republic Militias
- Universal Truth
Political Vel Craft
Political Vel Craft
- 6,585,557 hits