- Blowback! U.S. trained ISIS at secret Jordan base.
- ISIS Is A Premeditated NWO U.S Covert Operation
- U.S. NWO COVERT ISIS RE-INVASION OF IRAQ
- Battle For Tikrit Continues As Iraq Receives Russian Sukhoi Ground Attack Fighter Jets: President Putin, “America Don’t Give Up Your Guns”!
(Military.com) – The Pentagon‘s top officer said Thursday that service members will likely see cuts in pay and benefits as the military plumbs its budget for nearly half a trillion dollars in savings over the next 12 years.
- Obama’s 2014 Iraq Death Toll: January 1,840 Dead February 1,700 Dead ~ Obama Continues War In Iraq.
- Glenn Beck & Rand Paul Supports Obama’s Illegal Aggression In Kiev: The One That Cost Over 100 Lives.
- The $113 Billion Hole: Ten Things America Were forced To Give Up This Year To Protect Opium & Pay For Just The War In Afghanistan
Former White House speechwriter John L. Perry has courted controversy by suggesting that the U.S. Military, upholding their oath to defend the Constitution against domestic enemies, could stage a bloodless coup to oust pResident Obama.
- Russia Cracks Down On Obama’s NWO Running Wild: Warns The NWO Rothschild Controlled U.S. Military & NATO.
- Alec Baldwin Tweets: Military Gunning for Obama (rinf.com)
- Alec Baldwin recently spoke of a military coup d’état aimed at the Obama administration.
In an article originally posted on the Newsmax website, Perry wrote:
“There is a remote, although gaining, possibility America’s military will intervene as a last resort to resolve the Obama problem. Don’t dismiss it as unrealistic.”
Despite the fact that Perry was not explicitly advocating such a coup, Newsmax later removed the article to ensure it “was not misinterpreted”.
- Connecticut Citizens Refuse To Register Their Firearms: Representatives Violating Oath & Committing Treason Knowingly Passing Unconstitutional Laws ~ Sheriffs Refuse To Enforce!
As the United States edges closer to becoming a third world country; anger, frustration, and cynicism continue to mount in the minds of the American population. Americans are no longer optimistic about the direction of their country. This pessimism seems warranted as authentic political solutions appear to be in short supply in our corporate state.
Rep. Walter B. Jones Jr., R-N.C., has introduced a resolution declaring that should the president use offensive military force without authorization of an act of Congress, “it is the sense of Congress” that such an act would be “an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor.”
Specifically, Article I, Section 8, of the Constitution reserves for Congress alone the power to declare war, a restriction that has been sorely tested in recent years, including Obama’s authorization of military force in Libya.
A drone base set up in southern Ethiopia became operational this year and is being used to hunt and kill targets in Somalia, U.S. military officials told the Washington Post today. The Post reported last month that the Obama administration was building a “constellation of secret drone bases in the Arabian Peninsula and the Horn of Africa,” including the one in Ethiopia.
In the last few days, three aircraft carriers, four nuclear submarines and marine assault units have piled up opposite Shia Muslim Iranian shores.