I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. And when it has gone I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. -Frank Herbert
“He’s a war monger,” Rep. Paul added. “He’s expanding the war.
Ron Paul: Warmonger Obama Should Return Nobel Prize!
Obama is expanding drone wars and fighting hard (unsuccessfully) to keep cluster bomb munition use from becoming war crimes, People who claim Obama inherited the biggest fuck-up in US history are right. People who claim that this justifies his wars on civil liberties, whistleblowers, scientists, soldiers exposing war crimes, the environment, and unions are deceiving themselves.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government – lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
In the roll call vote scheduled for 6:30PM EST the Extension of the USA Patriot Act Provisions H.R.514 fails to get a two thirds majority to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
Here It Is: A Wish List Granted That Would Make Adolph Hitler Proud.
From Warrantless Secret Searches to Defining Any Criminal Activity as Terrorism, Our Constitutional Republic Was Gutted on Friday, October 26.
“Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001 (Received in the Senate)”
NEWSFLASH: THE SECRET WARANTLESS SEARCHES AND OTHER POLICE STATE MEASURES IN THE BILL ARE NOT SUNSETTED. THE MEDIA AND THE GOVERNMENT ARE LYING TO YOU.
SEC. 224 SUNSET.
YOUR SO-CALLED PROTECTION GIVES YOU NO PROTECTION. IT IS UNDER ADMIRALTY AND MARITIME JURISDICTION
SEC. 316. ANTI-TERRORIST FORFEITURE PROTECTION
SEC. 802. DEFINITION OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM.
the term `domestic terrorism’ means activities that–
`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State
BULK CASH SMUGGLING INTO OR OUT OF THE UNITED STATES
REPORTING OF SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES BY UNDERGROUND BANKING SYSTEMS.
There can no longer be any doubt. America is transforming into a police state. Local and state governments, megaglobal corporations and even communist dictatorships are being merged globally into a colossal world government.
This world government is hell-bent on consolidating the resources of individuals, governments, sole-proprietorships, churches, charities, political parties, and armies under its unaccountable, unelected quasi-governmental bureaucracies, like the WTO, IMF, World Bank, Central Banks,i.e. US Regional Governorship (Federal Reserve).
As individual as well as institutional resistance mounts to this modern megalomaniacal takeover, the control-freak psychotics of the CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group are using all of their considerable influence to create a perceived enemy threat to the expanding paramilitary forces bristling at every layer of government.
The new enemy, the new threat is, in reality, the lone individual simply trying to live his or her life who wishes to control their own destiny. Make no mistake, you are slated for dehumanization.
To you I ask the question: If we have gone along quietly with all of the overt despotic outrages, like land grabbing, gun grabbing, the attacks on national sovereignty, deindustrialization, out-of-control regulation and an endless list of other horrors without becoming violent, what is it that the establishment has planned, using its occupational government, that is so bad that its social engineers know that we will revolt in mass?
The preparations for mass oppression have been underway for decades. Remember this, we are 280 million Americans. We outnumber the dehumanizers and their power-mad minions conservatively 500 to 1.
Be aggressive, be bold, spread the word from coast to coast, never turn in your guns, mobilize, use our most powerful weapon — the truth about the wickedness of world government, the enemy’s own publications, to discredit them with their own words.
SPYING ON CITIZENS
- National Security Agency Whistleblower Warns Domestic Spying Program Is Sign the U.S. is Decaying Into a “Police State”
- National Security Agency: Giving Out U.S. Names
- Senate panel rejects bid for NSA inquiry
- White House Working to Avoid Wiretap Probe
- Support Builds for Spy Program Proposal
- NSA Surveillance Data Led FBI To Dead Ends Or Innocent Americans
- Shame on Bush for rights violation
- NYT sues Pentagon over domestic spying
- Wiretap Inquiry Is Rejected
- Defending Spy Program, General Reveals Shaky Grip on 4th Amendment
- Rice Defends Domestic Eavesdropping
- Bill may curb warrantless surveillance
- Cheney: Spy program key to terror war
- 2 groups sue U.S. over domestic surveillance
- Bush defends spying at home, calls it terror surveillance
- Justice: Domestic surveillance legal
- Whitehouse attempts to deflect outrage over domestic spying order by lauching leak probe
- Bush Lies: Stated Wiretap Required Court Order
- Lawmakers Say Will Press Bush on Spying
- Latest White House report says spy power confirmed by 9-11
- Gonzales: War powers authorized eavesdropping
- For years, Bush said court orders required for spying
- Spying Program Snared U.S. Calls
- ACLU rebukes Justice Department findings on wiretaps as ‘spin’
- Bush Administration Defends Spying Program
- Bush acknowledges approving eavesdropping
- White House Press Sec. on Domestic Spying: “It is What it Is”
- Eavesdropping Effort Began Soon After Sept. 11 Attacks
- Bush’s Orwellian Attack on Whistleblowers and the Media
- Scholar Stands by Post-9/11 Writings On Torture, Domestic Eavesdropping
- Military Spying
- NSA just one of many federal agencies spying on Americans
- Domestic Military Intelligence Is Back
- Intelligence Agencies Spy on Peace Groups, Religous Organizations
- The price of domestic spying Infiltrated by feds, antiwar group turns on photographer
- FBI Spying on Religious, Protest Groups
- FBI labeled peace, affirmative action group ‘terrorist’
- ACLU of Washington Seeks Files on Government Surveillance of Peace Groups
- FBI Keeps Watch on Activists
America Do NOT Forget Sen. McCain’s Seditious S.3081: Allows U.S. Military & Police To Now Detain And Interrogate American Citizens In The U.S., Without Probable Cause!
Are You Scheduled For Government Interrogation If McCain bill 3081 Is Passed?
On March 4, 2010, Sen. John McCain introduced S.3081, The “Enemy Belligerent Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010.”
Sen. McCain’s S.3081 would eliminate several Constitutional protections allowing Government to arbitrarily pick up Americans on mere suspicion—with no probable cause. Your political opinions and statements made against U.S. Government could be used by Authorities to deem you a “hostile” “Enemy Belligerent” to cause your arrest and indefinite detention. S.3081 is so broadly written innocent anti-war protesters and Tea Party Groups might be arrested and detained just for attending demonstrations; Government can charge that attending demonstrations “materially supported hostilities.”
Many Americans think they understand the dangers of the Patriot Act, which Congress has vowed to extend 4 more years in a vote later this week. Trust me when I say, Americans are not nearly frightened enough.
Ever wonder why the truth about 9/11 never got exposed? Why Americans don’t have a clue about leadership fraud surrounding the War on Terror? Why Americans don’t know if the 9/11 investigation was really successful? Why the Iraqi Peace Option draws a blank? Somebody has known the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden— or his grave—for the past 10 years. But nobody’s talking to the people.
RINOS Want 6 More Years Of “Patriot Act” To Help Obama’s Fears Of U.S. Veterans: Janet Napolitano Stated, “right-wing, gun-toting veterans are the worst terrorists out there”
You know as well as I do that freedom doesn’t get denied all at once.
It gets eroded, piece by piece, over time.
Establishment Republicans are insisting on 6 more years of the badly misnamed “Patriot Act.”