DEMOCRATS KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THE PEOPLE?
Al Gore, “Ignore your parents, older people don’t know.”
Barbara ‘Tokyo Rose’ Boxer, is urging the U.S. to ratify a United Nations measure meant to end the rights of Parents, a move critics are calling a gross assault on parental rights that could rob the U.S. of sovereignty.
Ex-Boxer Legislative Aide Bernie Ward, Gets Five Years In Federal Prison For Child Porn | 5/1/09 | Henry K. Lee ALEXANDRIA, VA. — A former aide to Sen. Barbara Boxer was sentenced today to five years in federal prison for receiving child pornography.
Jeff Rosato, 32, of Arlington, Va., who was remanded into custody after pleading guilty in January, must register as a sex offender for the rest of his life, U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III said at a hearing in Alexandria, Va. “He lost everything he worked so hard to achieve up to this point in his life. Rosato is keenly aware of the consequences of his actions and the new choices he must make for himself and his future from this point forward,” Lavonda Graham-Williams, an attorney for Rosato, wrote in a sentencing memorandum in which she asked the judge to impose the minimum sentence of five years. Federal prosecutors sought a sentence of between 6 1/2 years and just over eight years.
The case is one of two federal investigations with connections to Boxer.
Boxer’s nephew, Noel Gillett, 44, of Oakland was indicted by a federal grand jury in San Francisco on April 14 on charges that he threatened to kill an FBI agent and hurt an employee of Boxer who he believed was plotting to have him killed. Gillett has pleaded not guilty and is being held without bail. Gillett also said he believed Oakland police were trying to kill him and that he would be protecting himself if he killed police officers, authorities said.
Which aspect of proposed health care reform do you find most disturbing?
The cause for concern over this bill continues to multiply. Now, it appears that a section of the bill that creates federally-funded school-based health clinics may be little more than an opportunity for the nation’s largest abortion provider to gain access to our school children.
Section 2511 of H.R. 3200 would make Planned Parenthood eligible to operate federal-managed health clinics in every public school in America. Don’t let Planned Parenthood infiltrate America’s public schools! Stand with the ACLJ right now in generous support as we work to defeat government-run health care reform.
To make matters worse, the legislation leaves wide open the possibility that those clinics would be permitted to provide abortion services – funded by your tax dollars and mine.
DON’T BE FOOLED – this legislation is nothing more than the Freedom of Choice Act disguised as health care reform.
If you’ve had enough of the government’s double-talk on health care, if you want your voice to be heard, empower the ACLJ to work on your behalf in Washington, D.C., as we strongly oppose government-run health care.
Thank you in advance for your support. I’ll keep you updated on the continued Congressional battle underway – and our efforts to keep Planned Parenthood OUT of America’s public schools.
- Web Fury Spurs Komen Reversal, $3 Million of Funds for Planned Parenthood (bloomberg.com)
- Planned Parenthood Wants Schools to Teach ‘Pleasures of Sex’ to 10 Yr Old Kids! (catholicglasses.com)
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and Sen. Barbara Boxer Start A New Women’s Movement (blogher.com)
- Komen foundation cuts funding to Planned Parenthood – Jewish Telegraphic Agency (jta.org)
- Protest Outside Planned Parenthood (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Rick Santorum and Barbara Boxer debate partial birth abortion in 1999 (winteryknight.wordpress.com)
- Planned Parenthood’s FB page for teens: ‘Stop the Slut-Shaming’ (redalertpolitics.com)
- Planned Parenthood’s Facebook Page for Teens: ‘Slut’ Is a Positive Word (realthinktank.com)
- Reason #27 to Defeat Barack Obama: Planned Parenthood (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Abortion Is The #1 Cause of Death In the Black Community By Design (carlislemitchell.wordpress.com)