“Republicans, on the contrary, are for both the man and the dollar; but in cases of conflict, the man before the dollar.”
7 Out Of 10 Wealthiest Members Of Congress Are Democrats 2011
Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas)$294.21Million
Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.)$193.07Million
Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.)$81.63Million
Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.)$76.30Million
Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.)$65.91Million
Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.)$55.07Million
Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.)$52.93*Million
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.)$45.39Million
Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.)$44.21Million
To determine the richest lawmakers, Roll Call adds up the minimum value of total assets reported by each Member on their annual financial disclosures and subtracts the minimum liabilities. Percent change refers to the change since last year’s disclosure forms.
An asset valued at $5 million to $25 million is counted at the lesser amount, as is a liability valued at $1 million to $5 million.
You can visit previous editions of 50 Richest lists here.
7 Out Of 10 Richest Members of Congress Are Democrats:
- Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.): $188.6 million <—– Ketchup boy, married Heinz
- Rep. Darrel Issa (R-Calif.): $160.1 million <——Darrell Issa, Tim Geithner’s Tormentor – BusinessWeek
- Rep. Jane Harman (D-Calif.): $152.3 million
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller ( D-W.Va.): $83.7 million <—— Rocky has a pet and his name is McCain
- Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas): $73.8 million
- Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.); $70.2 million
- Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.): $56.5 million
- Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.): $53.5 million
- Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.): $49.7 million
- Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.): $46.1 million
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) ranks No. 12, at $21.7 million.
The mainstream media does not cover the full extent of the damage the Obama Administration has inflicted on this country. Even FOX News often doesn’t have the time to go into sufficient depth to explain what is happening.
From our friend Ruth S. King comes a chart which all of us should read and absorb, sobering though it may be: These prices were from 2009 -about Feb. 2011 – They have increased since.
|January 2009||Today||% chg||Source|
|Avg. retail price/gallon gas in U.S.||$1.83||$3.104||69.6%||1|
|Crude oil, European Brent (barrel)||$43.48||$99.02||127.7%||2|
|Crude oil, West TX Inter. (barrel)||$38.74||$91.38||135.9%||2|
|Gold: London (per troy oz.)||$853.25||$1,369.50||60.5%||2|
|Corn, No.2 yellow, Central IL||$3.56||$6.33||78.1%||2|
|Soybeans, No. 1 yellow, IL||$9.66||$13.75||42.3%||2|
|Sugar, cane, raw, world, lb. fob||$13.37||$35.39||164.7%||2|
|Unemployment rate, non-farm, overall||7.6%||9.4%||23.7%||3|
|Unemployment rate, blacks||12.6%||15.8%||25.4%||3|
|Number of unemployed||11,616,000||14,485,000||24.7%||3|
|Number of fed. employees, ex. military (curr = 12/10 prelim)||2,779,000||2,840,000||2.2%||3|
|Real median household income (2008 v 2009)||$50,112||$49,777||-0.7%||4|
|Number of food stamp recipients (curr = 10/10)||31,983,716||43,200,878||35.1%||5|
|Number of unemployment benefit recipients (curr = 12/10)||7,526,598||9,193,838||22.2%||6|
|Number of long-term unemployed||2,600,000||6,400,000||146.2%||3|
|Poverty rate, individuals (2008 v 2009)||13.2%||14.3%||8.3%||4|
|People in poverty in U.S. (2008 v 2009)||39,800,000||43,600,000||9.5%||4|
|U.S. rank in Economic Freedom World Rankings||5||9||n/a||10|
|Present Situation Index (curr = 12/10)||29.9||23.5||-21.4%||11|
|Failed banks (curr = 2010 + 2011 to date)||140||164||17.1%||12|
|U.S. dollar versusJapanese yen exchange rate||89.76||82.03||-8.6%||2|
|U.S. money supply, M1, in billions (curr = 12/10 prelim)||1,575.1||1,865.7||18.4%||13|
|U.S. money supply, M2, in billions (curr = 12/10 prelim)||8,310.9||8,852.3||6.5%||13|
|National debt, in trillions||$10.627||$14.052||32.2%||14|
Just take this last item:
In the last two years we have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our entire nation’s history.
Over 27 times as fast!
Metaphorically, speaking, if you are driving in the right lane doing 65 MPH and a car rockets past you in the left lane 27 times faster . . . it would be doing 1,755 MPH!
(1) U.S. Energy Information Administration; (2) Wall Street Journal; (3) Bureau of Labor Statistics; (4) Census Bureau; (5) USDA; (6) U.S. Dept. of Labor; (7) FHFA; (8) Standard & Poor’s/Case-Shiller; (9)RealtyTrac; (10) Heritage Foundation and WSJ; (11) The Conference Board; (12) FDIC; (13) Federal Reserve; (14) U.S. Treasury
- U.S. Atty. Gen. Reassures Muslims Of DOJ Protection
- Obama’s Stimulus Funds Dinosaur Egg Study In China
- Feds Take Over School Bake Sales
- U.S. Ignores Serious Threats Along Northern Border
- Nullify The $70 Billion UnConstitutional Fed’s Department Of Education: No Constitutional Authority For Fed’s Brain Washing Our Children.
- Illinois State Senate Institutes Socialism: Passes A Megalithic 66% Tax Hike Instead Of Reversing The Bailout With The Glass Steagall Act On Rothschild International Banking Cartel.
Indonesia Most Corrupt Country:
- Maurice Strong Uses Bill Gates Of Microsoft, To Funnel Money For America’s Destruction
- Obama: America Bailed Out Fraudulent Derivative Mortgage Scam By London Banking Cartel With Play Money.
- Barney Frank Is Preventing Glass Steagall From Being Legislated: Glass Steagall Will Nullify Fraudulent Derivative Debt Bailout And Free Us From Subjugation To The Bankrupt British Crown.
- U.S. Congress Out Of Sync: Senator Kerry’s Loathing Of The U.S. Constitution.
- Sedition Inside The Republican Party: RINOs ~ Follow The Money!
- Honduras Did It, The United States People Will Too: Rush Limbaugh ~ Boot The Communist Impostor!
- House Whore Nancy Pelosi – Obama Eligibility: Caught In Conspiracy And Treason – Supplying Altered Congressional Records To The Election Commission!