The state party has not yet told the campaigns exactly where the returns will be added up, only that it will be off-site from the Iowa GOP’s Des Moines headquarters. The 2008 caucus results were tabulated at the state party offices, which sit just a few blocks from the state capitol.
Communist Van Jones, is NOW the “official leader” of the Occupy Movement. Does it really come as any surprise. Pay close attention to the part about using video cameras to further a radical agenda.
- Obama’s Convicted Race Hustler Van Jones: The ‘Official Leader’ Of Co-Opting The ‘Occupy Movement’, For Rothschild Banking Cabalists.
Activist groups including the Occupy movement have indicated that they’ll attempt to interrupt rallies in the closing days before next Tuesday’s caucuses.
The AP reported today that Occupy is making plans to even attend some caucuses and vote “no preference,” but not disturb the voting process.
Council On Foreign Relations ~ The Seditious Treasonous Machine Inside Of The United States Of America.
In politics, as on the battlefield, the odds are so much tilted toward the attackers that those who would survive must advance in stealth. Precision guided munitions have long dominated combat. If they can see you, they can shoot you down. Only stealth aircraft has a decent chance at survival. Similarly, the anti-incumbent bias in our current politics assures that anyone who is under attack most likely will come crashing down.
- Second Death Of Bin Laden Voted Top News Story Of 2011: Should America Believe The 2011 Version Or The Previous 2001 Version?
That’s why the Republican nominating process has been so filled with brilliant candidacies that flame out and die. First it was the non-candidates who burst forth on the horizon only to fade in short order. Donald Trump, Mitch Daniels, Mike Huckabee each had their day. Then Michele Bachmann burst into the race, got herself on the cover of Time Magazine and faded (really through no fault of her own). Then it was Rick Perry’s turn. For several weeks in late August and early September, he seemed irresistible until we got to know better how shallow he is. Herman Cain followed and ended in disaster.
- Bill Clinton Allowed DERIVATIVES For The Banks To Indebt The United States: Contrary To The Warnings Of Our Founding Fathers!
Now Newt Gingrich is going through his own baptism of fire. Under attack by $10 million of negative ads in Iowa and the national scorn of such influential players as Ann Coulter and the National Review, Gingrich is falling down as the first caucus approaches. Gallup reports more than a ten point fall from his heights nationally and the latest polls in Iowa have him running behind both Romney and Ron Paul.
- Newt Gingrich
- Presidential Candidate Leader Ron Paul Brings Down The House At The CBS Journal Debate In Only 89 Seconds
- Why Hasn’t Harry Reid Been Thrown Out Of Office Yet? Joseph Stalin Vote Fraud Page!
This is a stunning psychological look at how sheepish we really are. We will follow orders without thinking of the consequences and we will bow out when others do the same. In other words, most people are content to go with the flow, no matter where it takes them. It would certainly explain the yo yo effect the GOP candidates have had this election season. The Tea Party would seem to be the biggest groups of sycophants alive today. Mind you the OWS movement could also use some leaders to start moving this thing forward, unless continuous pepper spray is to your liking.
Here’s some simple demands. 1) End the fed. 2)Remove all money from politics. 3) Ban insider trading within Congress and Wall St by using harsh penalties for anyone caught (Federal prison with hardcore criminals for many years is a start). 4)End useless oversights like the Drug War, Homeland Security, the TSA, and VIPER teams. 5)Arrests for anybody involved (public or private) who helped cause the financial crisis and lastly 6)demand that all corporations have to use a certain percentage of their profits for wages for all their employees as well as wages tied from the highest to lowest by percentages. This will cause them to give everyone a much needed raise.
Our salaries are dropping and no one seems to care. All this talk about having a job is worthless if they don’t pay anything and that’s where we stand today. It’s not so much about jobs its about good paying jobs.
The average salary is slightly less than 26,500 dollars down 14,000 from forty years ago.
Are things cheaper than they were forty years ago? Hell no. So why are salaries going the other way?
Lets look at Kuwait where it takes $3.59 USD to equal 1 Kuwait Dinar, yet at the same time their wages for comprable working positions is way below that of The United States. This appears where the NWO is trying to send us, but with a devalued dollar. They are usurping The U.S. Military in taking over the riches (OIL & GOLD) of The Middle East. By killing Muammar Gaddafi on October 20th 2011 they inherited his $90 Billion in Gold, not to mention the control of their oil through henchmen. -Volubrjotr
We no longer live in democracy and it is becoming more and more apparent every day. Our laws are being rewritten to keep up us in this prison USA. Read Animal Farm and you’ll see it is more non-fiction than you would like. The derivative market is trying to move itself onto the back of the FDIC or in other words risky bids are once again being moved onto taxpayer shoulders. There is not enough money in the world to cover these loses so should they go under so does the FDIC and so does all the money in every bank everywhere. Glass-Steagall Act
In other news, FOIA documents reveal that Hank Paulson warned executives at his former company of Goldman Sachs that Fannie and Freddie were going to fail and they should get out stat. This is the very definition of insider trading. It’s good to be the King.
Newt Gingrich continues to rise with the Tea Party, proving my point that the Tea Party are the biggest bunch of sheep out there. The poll numbers for the flavor of the week (Trump, Bachmann, Cain, Perry all have flamed out as people looked closer at them) all betray them as looking for GOP candidates only who do not have their best interests at heart. The next election will inevitably have Tweedledum and Tweedledee running, and if it’s Gingrich versus Obama, Obama gets the edge just for not being a fat, blowhard bastard. No way does Gingrich win and god help us all if he does. How Newt Gingrich won over the tea party
Read 1984, Brave New World, or Animal Farm for a real look at what is occurring. Pray that things get better because, as of right now, things look bleak. Start being one of those that stands up and not follows. There’s too many of the latter right now. This is how I’m protesting. What’s your excuse.
- Weekend Reflections: Scamming The U.S. Republic ~ NWO To Drive Wealth From The Private Sector To The International Bankers (politicalvelcraft.org)
- The NWO aka; Council Of Foreign Affairs Blew It , REVEALED Their Plans To Start World War 3! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- An Explanation of the New World Order. (powersthatbeat.wordpress.com)
- Josh Horwitz: Foreign Policy by the NRA? The Prospect of Gingrich and Bolton. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich, & The List Of Those In The Hidden Government.
- 27 Reasons Why Newt Gingrich Would Be A Really, Really Bad President!
- Forbes: Ron Paul Should Be The Next President Of The United States!
- Newt Gingrich: Serial Hypocrite!
- Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich, & The List Of Those In The Hidden Government.
- CBS Engages In Fee Speech Racketeering: Leaked Memo Validates Rigged GOP Spartanburg Debate : The Council On Foreign Relations ~ Controls American Corporate Media.
- Will CFR Member Newt Gingrich Renounce: The NWO’s Council On Foreign Relations?
- Weekend Reflections: 54 Members of Congress Accepted Money From Hamas Terrorists!
- Wealth Spreading Redistributive Media Cons: Obama, Wright, Gore, Auchi, Soros, Edwards, Ayers, Rezko, Farrakhan, And Oprah
- Iowa caucus counting moved due to ‘Occupy Caucus’ concerns (thehill.com)
But Iowa Republicans are also bracing for other threats, sources say, including hacking.
Iowa GOP Chair Matt Strawn wouldn’t comment on the plan to move the vote-counting except to say they’re increasing security measures.
“The Iowa GOP is taking additional safeguards to ensure the Caucus results are tabulated and reported to the public in an accurate and timely manner,” Strawn said. “We are not commenting on specific security procedures.”