Any right that is a true human right is inherent.
Such rights are not granted by government, they are not privileges bestowed by society, or created by documents, therefore such rights cannot be regulated, limited or revoked by any such power.
Any supposed authority which seeks to strip a Natural Right from the People is illegitimate, and should be dealt with accordingly.
- Do Americans Know How to Be Free? (pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com)
- Some already are acting in the spririt of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights! We need more of them, that this spirit once will be the spirit of our societies and states, as 1948 internationally agreed. (globalalliance2018.wordpress.com)
- The Embryo/Foetus as a Living Human Person (elizabethprolife.wordpress.com)
- The Declaration of Natural Rights (rclvideolibrary.com)
- Bob Marley – Get Up Stand Up (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights Lies at the Center of Efforts to Bring Peace to This World (achievingworldpeacenow.wordpress.com)
- What are human rights? (eslschoolforenglish.wordpress.com)
- [Featured Site] Defending of Human Rights Defenders FB page -HRD-Pilipinas (hronlineph.com)
- Facets of Assertiveness (prmarketingcommunication.com)