Until now not one media organisation has reproduced the exact words attributed to Christ
Much has been written in the past few days, particularly in Muslim newspapers, on the discovery of a bible in Turkey, a bible that was apparently written in Aramaic – the language Jesus spoke – approximately 1,500 years ago. The bible is written on leather pages in gold letters. The cover has inscriptions in Aramaic and a cross, drawn in a rather rudimentary way. What has attracted the most attention – from the media point of view – is a number of statements made by Jesus where he apparently predicts the coming of Muhammad. Nevertheless, up to now no media organisation has published the exact words attributed to Christ.
- Muslim Brotherhood’s Turkey: Shuts Off Euphrates Water To Syria & Iraq.
- U.S. ISIS In Iraq: Rothschild Middle East Geopolitical Arsonists Seek to Burn Region ~ But Not One NWO U.S. Taxpayer Oil Pipeline Touched That Carries Oil To The Muslim Brotherhood In Jordan & Turkey.
But alas, this extraordinary discovery wreaks of a hoax, the work of a forger who was probably some European Jewish scholar from the Middle Ages. The most factual criticisms have come from the Syriacs. Indeed, anyone who speaks modern Assyrian (also known as neo-Aramaic) will find the inscription on the so-called ‘Gospel of Barnabas’ easy to read.
However errors are just as easy to make out. Apparently, the main inscription, in a modern transliteration, reads: ‘b-shimmit maran paish kteewa aha ktawa al idateh d-rabbaneh d-dera illaya b-ninweh b’sheeta d-alpa w-khamshamma d-maran’.
This apparently means: ‘In the name of the Lord, this book is written by monks of the high monastery in Nineveh in the 1500th year of our Lord.’
There is not enough space here to go through the grammatical and conceptual errors in detail, but experts in modern Assyrian assure us that they are obvious and quite significant.
Apart from anything else, the inscription says ‘book’, but one never refers to a bible in Assyrian with the word ‘book’. The Bible is either referred to as New or Old Testament, or Holy Book. It is quite unlikely that monks could have made such obvious mistakes.
However these are not the only issues in a case that raises interesting points – both at the time of its creation and now – only when considered in the light of a rather hostile attitude towards Christians.
- Launch Of Noah’s Ark: Photos From Inside The Ark Taken At 13,000′ Altitude On Mount Ararat, Turkey!
- Turkey’s Muslim Brotherhood Massacre 80 Syrian Christians In Horrific Massacre, And Desecrate Churches!
Today, a fair number of newspapers and media organisations in Muslim Countries have picked up the news, saying that ‘an ancient, 1500-year-old bible predicted the coming of Muhammad.’
Apart from the obvious age confusion between the 1500 years attributed by the media and the date of 1500 AD written in the book’s main inscription, it is clear that predicting in 1500 AD something that had already occurred in 630 AD is no great prophecy.
So we have to ask ourselves why the Islamic [NWO Muslim Brotherhood] media is so ready to approve what seems to be a glaring mistake whatever way you look at it, a mistake which however appeals to followers of Islam, who have always claimed that Jesus, ‘Issa’, was the predecessor of ‘the Seal of the Prophets’.
Non-Christian Source History Evidence Of Jesus The Christ.
“Testimonium Flavianum” ~ Josephus, a first century Jewish historian.
About this time there lived Jesus, a wise man, if indeed one ought to call him a man. For he . . . wrought surprising feats. . . . He was the Christ. When Pilate . . .condemned him to be crucified, those who had . . . come to love him did not give up their affection for him. On the third day he appeared . . . restored to life. . . . And the tribe of Christians . . . has . . . not disappeared. Probe
- Evidence from the JEWISH SOURCES:Talmud, b. Sanhedrin 43a: On the eve of the Passover Yeshu [Jesus] was hanged [or crucified]. … Since nothing was brought forward in his favor he was hanged on the eve of the Passover.The Amoa “Ulla” (Ulla was a disciple of Youchanan and lived in Palestine at the end of the third century) adds: “And do you suppose that for (Yeshu of Nazareth – Jesus) there was any right of appeal? He was a beguiler, and the Merciful One hath said: “Thou shalt not spare neither shalt thou conceal him.” It is otherwise with Yeshu, for He was near to the civil authority.Note here that the writers of the Talmud took their job seriously. These men were Jews who did not believe that Jesus was the Messiah. They were not Christians but they documented Christ’s crucifixion.
- EVIDENCE FROM ROMAN SOURCES:Cornelius Tacitus in his Annals, xv. 44: Christus … was executed at the hands of the procurator Pontious Pilate.Lucian of Samosata: (Christ was) the man who was crucified in PalestineNote here that these men were professional historians. They researched their work before publishing it. They also documented Christ’s crucifixion.
- Jesus Christ was crucified. All of the known evidence supports and corroborates the crucifixion. There is no legitimate reason doubting Christ’s crucifixion, Muhammad and the Quran are flawed. Muhammad made an error when he said that Christ was not crucified. Muhammad was not a true prophet, he was a false prophet. The Quran is not the word of God. Answering Islam
Al Waqidi states Mohammed had such an aversion to the form of the cross, that he would break everything brought into the house with a shape of the cross on it. Additionally, Ahmad ibn Hanbal (A.D. 855) said that Muhammad would foam at the mouth during prayer. Christians should immediately remember the Apostle Mark’s telling of Jesus casting a demon out of a boy who was possessed. This demon-possessed boy also showed this symptom of “foaming at the mouth”. (Nehls 1990:61).
According to reports in Al Bawaba, the Turkish Minister of Culture and Tourism, Ertugrul Gunay, stated that ‘in line with Islamic belief, the Gospel of Barnabas treats Jesus as a human being and not as God. It rejects the idea of the Holy Trinity and the Crucifixion and reveals that Jesus predicted the coming of the Prophet Muhammad.’
However, even from an Islamic point of view, the ‘Gospel of Barnabas’ is far from flawless. For example, it says that there are nine heavens and that the tenth is Paradise, while the Qur’an only mentions seven.
The Aramaic text states that Mary gave birth to Jesus without experiencing pain while the Qur’an explicitly refers to the pain of childbirth. Moreover, according to these reports, the apocryphal text says that Jesus apparently told Hebrew clerics that he was not the Messiah and that Muhammad would be the Messiah. This, in fact, would seem to reject the existence of a Messiah and makes it so that Jesus and Muhammad appear as the same person.
Zeitun, Egypt 1968
HOLOGRAM OR THE REAL MCCOY?
Something to consider, Egypt’s leadership was under Nasser who was a staunch atheist, socialist, and dependent on Soviet aid & advisers. They tried to block access to the Zeitun Church and when that failed, something else unexpectedly happened ~ the apparitions stopped when the authorities started to charge admittance to get near the Church.
It wasn’t until 1972 that Lloyd Cross developed the integral hologram by combining white-light transmission holography with conventional cinematography to produce MOVING 3-dimensional images. Sequential frames of 2-D motion-picture footage of a rotating subject are recorded on holographic film. When viewed, the composite images are synthesized by the human brain as a 3-D image.
So when measuring this barometer to Zeitun, one must also account for the HUGE spatial landscape where The MOVING Marian Apparitions took place in the Sky 4 years before holographics and near The Coptic Church in 1968. Rothschild’s Aliens: Aerial Hallucinogenics.
That is without even taking into account the historical details. The text mentions three armies the Palestine of the time, each of which was made up of 200,000 soldiers. However the entire population of Palestine 2,000 years ago probably didn’t come to more than 200,000 people, according to some scholars.
In short, all of this leads us to believe that we are dealing with a wonderful fake.
But when was it written? There is a clue and it is found in chapter 217.
The last sentence states that 100 pounds of stone were placed on the body of Christ and this would lead us to believe that the gospel was penned recently: the first use of the pound as a unit of weight dates to the Ottoman Empire in its dealings with Italy and Spain.
- Memorial 1801: First War With The United States By Islam ~ Remembering Those Who Were Enslaved & Killed.
Memorial Day: 1801 First War With The United States By Islam ~ Remembering Those Who Were Enslaved & Killed.
- Treaty Of Tripoli
- Muslim Brotherhood
- Denmark: Holger Danske The Twelfth Viking vs The 13th Warrior – Barack The Imam Mahdi.
- Roman Catholic Vlad Tepes: Impaled The Muslim ‘Brotherhood’, Thus Saving His Country From The Ottoman Empire’s Islamic Headcutters.
- British Monarchy Still Using Islam Against The United States: First Attempt Was After They Lost The War With The New Republic – Then They Contrived The Ottoman Empire’s War Of 1815.
According to some scholars, ‘the gospel attributed to Saint Barnabas was written by a European Jew in the Middle Ages who was fairly familiar with the Qur’an and the Gospels. He mixed facts and elements from both but his intentions are still unknown.’
Unfortunately, despite the fact that doubts and questions concerning the gospel were well-known, many Islamic media organisations have reported the gospel’s statements on Jesus’ predictions regarding Muhammad as if they were fact, something which will certainly cause problems at a ground-roots level, in terms of relations between Christian and Muslim communities, especially if the latter do not have a high level of education.
America’s First War Was Against Islam! – Jefferson’s Statement On Islam – Obama Failed History 101 – Obama Practices Islam’s Taqiyya
- Community Organizer?
- Barack Obama Or Is It ‘Baraq Bamah’ The Anti Christ?
- America’s New Hero ~ Vladimir Putin Stopped Rothschild In 2006!
- Higgs Boson “Media’s God Particle” A By Product Of Irreducible Complexity!
- British State Anglicans Preparing For Mass Defection To Roman Catholic Church
- If Americans Attacked CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations): Would It Be Patriotism Or Terrorism? – CAIR speaker to Muslims: “Ok To ATTACK Fort Bragg”
- Russia & Iran Send Iranian Warships To U.S. Maritime Borders: Counter Iraq Sending Oil To Muslim Brotherhood In Jordan & Turkey For New Front Against Syria.