UPDATE MARCH 11, 2015: CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HAS JUST APPROVED POWDERED ALCOHOL FOR U.S. CONSUMPTION.
TTB ~ Tax & Trade Bureau [A Sub-Unit Of The US Department of Treasury] approved seven versions of this powdered alcohol label on April 8, 2014.
- Date: February 14, 2013
- Source: Boston University Medical Center
- Summary: Researchers have shown that alcohol is a major contributor to cancer deaths and years of potential life lost. These findings also show that reducing alcohol consumption is an important cancer prevention strategy as alcohol is a known carcinogen even when consumed in small quantities.
- Each year 25,000 people are killed in alcohol related accidents.
- Each week over 500 people are killed by alcohol related accidents.
- Every day, almost 71 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver.
- This amounts to one death every 20 minutes.
- Alcohol related crashes are the leading cause of death for young Americans, between the ages of 16 and 24.
- 708,000 people are injured every year in alcohol related crashes.
- 2,000,000 alcohol related crashes occur each year. Wiki Answers
- The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $51 billion. CDC
- The Talmudic Parade Of NWO Mental Illness
Aspartame Renamed – AMINOSWEET – Now Marketed As A ‘Natural’ Sweetener!
Ever try to transport a bottle of alcohol only to give up because it was too heavy or it broke? Meet your new best beverage friend: powdered booze.
A patent for Palcohol has now been approved by the Treasury Department, reports Lehrman’s Beverage Law.
According to the product website, Palcohol is expected to launch this fall. Six versions are on tap to be released including a Vodka flavor that has been distilled four times, a plain rum powder, and four cocktail powers – Cosmopolitan, Mojito, Powderita (Margarita), and Lemon Drop. All you need is a little water to get the party started. The product is also gluten free.
“Yes, you can snort it. And you’ll get drunk almost instantly because the alcohol will be absorbed so quickly in your nose. Good idea? No. It will mess you up. Use Palcohol responsibly.”
And by “Use Palcohol responsibly”, they mean sneak packets of alcohol into sports events, concerts, movie theatres, and cruise ships to avoid high prices and oppressive rules. Palcohol gives me the freedom to get drunk on Cosmos and scream at the muppets in a theatre full of kids, like I’ve always dreamed. But remember, don’t use Palcohol illegally or irresponsibly. *wink* IX Daily
The site is even touting its potential as a condiment, right up there with salt, pepper, and a little Parmesan cheese. This is from their website, according to Lehrman:
“We’ve been talking about drinks so far. But we have found adding Palcohol to food is so much fun. Sprinkle Palcohol on almost any dish and give it an extra kick. Some of our favorites are the Kamikaze in guacamole, Rum on a BBQ sandwich, Cosmo on a salad and Vodka on eggs in the morning to start your day off right. Experiment. Palcohol is great on so many foods. Remember, you have to add Palcohol AFTER a dish is cooked as the alcohol will burn off if you cook with it…and that defeats the whole purpose.”
The U.S. Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau approved Palcohol for retail and it will be regulated the same as any other alcoholic beverage and be subject to similar licensing approval requirements.
Gawker initially reported that the brand’s website was promoting the idea of using the powder to discretely get your alcohol fix on the cheap when attending a sports game, but the Palcohol website has taken down those references and replaced it with the following statement:
“Many media outlets copied some of that old verbiage about taking Palcohol into venues to avoid high drink prices,” the new site states. “But what they didn’t include in their stories is that we mentioned on that same page, that you should check with the stadiums first to make sure they allow it.”
Palalcohol is also claiming that the labels featured on their old site are incorrect.
No word yet on pricing information but Palcohol says the product will likely be packaged in a single shot serving.
- Annual Causes of Death in the United States Due To Medical System = 783,936
- Daily Causes of Death in the United States Due To FDA Approved Prescription Drugs = 290
- Federal Judge Mueller: Marijuana’s Classification As A Schedule 1 Narcotic Unconstitutional 2/15/2015
- Media Mogul William Hearst’s Reefer Madness Propaganda: Medical Cannabis Bill Becomes Law
- France Breaks Even: France Bans Monsanto GMOs: France Looses 2,300 Tubes Of Deadly SARS From High Security Lab At Paris Pasteur Institute!
- Obama Responsible For Over 100 Deaths In Kiev, Ukraine: Invested $5 Billion To Overthrow Government After E.U. Was Rejected By Ukraine.
- SSAD Kills More Than Double The People Than Do Cars, Suicide, Violence By Guns & War Combined: 617,000 Dead In U.S. From AIDS
- 10th. Suicided Banker Death: JPMorgan Kenneth Bellando ~ Brother To Congressional Investigator Of JP Morgan Found Dead.
- Progressive Disease Of Elitism: Bill Gates – World’s New Innocuous Serial Killer ~ 47, 500 Cases Of Vaccine Paralysis Deaths.
- Number One Killer Of Mankind Can Be Traced To Rothschild’s NWO Democide: Death By Banker’s Usurped Government!
- Big Pharma Prescription Drugs: 16,400% More Deadly Than CIA/MI6/Mossad Orchestrated Terrorist Attacks!
- How To Recognize When You Are LIED To By The Media Prostitutes: Weapons Of Mass Distraction!
- Obama Continues War In Iraq: 1,840 Dead In January ~ 1,700 Dead In February 2014.
- Dreams Of Obama: “We Can Absorb 3000 New Deaths”
- US Military Suicides Surpass Combat Deaths In 2012!
- The Ongoing Mysterious Deaths Of 9/11 Witnesses!
- Out Of Chaos: Comes Dead Conspirators!
- The Obama Dead Pool Kill List!