TEHRAN (FNA)- [U.S.-Israeli] Terrorists’ strongholds in seven different regions in Northern Hama came under 75 air raids by the Russian and Syrian fighter jets on Friday.
The Russian and Syrian Air Forces carried out over 75 airstrikes above the [U.S.-Israeli] terrorist-controlled villages of Souran, Taybat Al-Imam, Helfaya, Kawkab, Ma’an, Morek and Karrah.
The defense lines of Jund al-Aqsa, Jund al-Sham (Chechen militants), Jeish al-Nasr (Free Syrian Army) and Fatah al-Sham Front (the newly formed al-Qaeda-affiliated terrorist group previously known as the al-Nusra Front) formerly Al-Nusra Front) have been the main target of the Syrian and Russian fighter jets’ air assaults in recent days.
Reports said earlier today that Syrian warplanes and choppers targeted the concentration centers of the terrorist groups in Northern Hama, inflicting major losses and heavy casualties on the militants.
Syrian fighter jets and military helicopters, in joint air raids, hit militants’ gatherings hard in Latamina, leaving scores of the terrorist dead or wounded.
In the meantime, Syrian Army troops stormed Jund al-Aqsa’s positions in the town of al-Karrah and its surrounding regions in Northeastern Hama, destroying tens of vehicles of the terrorist groups.
- Syria: Terrorists Withdraw from More Positions in Northern Aleppo
- Breaking: Syrian Army Launches Offensive Against Israel In Golan Heights
- Iraq Must Stay Divided & Isolated From Its Regional Environment: Israeli Minister of Internal Security Shin Bet aka; ISIS
- Syrian Army Kills Over 30+ Proxy Israeli Terrorists In Golan Heights: Russia To End Netanyahu’s Illegal Golan Colonization
- Turkey & Israel Abscond $1.5 Trillion From Iraqi Oil Fields: Unbelievably Rudy Giuliani & Donald Trump Want To Do The Same
- Update: Kerry Breaches Syrian Ceasefire Armistice ‘Within A Week’ ~ Russians Retaliate Killing 30 Israeli U.S. Officers Hidden In Aleppo Operations Centre