TEHRAN (FNA)- Commander of Asa’eb al-Haq Movement affiliated to the Iraqi popular forces of Hashd al-Shaabi said that the US forces have carried out a rapid heliborne operation and evacuated two commanders of ISIS terrorists from Western Mosul in Northern Iraq.
Javad al-Talaybawi said that the US forces carried out the heliborne operation in one of the Western neighborhoods of Western Mosul, evacuating two senior ISIS commanders to an unknown location after the commanders came under siege by Iraqi government forces in intensified clashes in Western Mosul.
“Americans’ support and gave assistance to [Israeli – U.S. Proxy Army] ISIS is done openly to save their regional plan in a desperately attempt,” al-Talaybawi underlined.
Al-Talaybawi had warned late in February that the US forces tried hard to evacuate ISIS commanders from the besieged city of Tal Afar West of Mosul.
After photos surfaced in the media displaying US forces assisting ISIS terrorists, al-Talaybawi said that the Americans were planning to take ISIS commanders away from Tal Afar that is under the Iraqi forces’ siege.
In the meantime, member of Iraqi Parliament’s Security and Defense Commission Iskandar Watut called for a probe into photos and footages displaying US planes airdropping aid packages over ISIS-held regions.
Watut further added that we witnessed several times that US planes dropped packages of food stuff, arms and other necessary items over ISIS-held regions, and called on Iraq’s air defense to watch out for the US-led coalition planes.
Eyewitnesses disclosed at the time that the US military planes helped the ISIS terrorists in Tal Afar region West of Mosul.
“We saw several packages dropped out of a US army aircraft in the surrounding areas of the city of Tal Afar in Western Nineveh province and six people also came out of a US plane in the ISIL-controlled areas,” the Arabic-language media quoted a number of eyewitnesses as saying.
Tal Afar city has been under the siege of the Iraqi volunteer forces (Hashd al-Shaabi) for about two months now and the efforts by the ISIS terrorists to help their comrades besieged in Tal Afar have failed so far.
The news comes as the Iraqi army had reported that the US air force has been helping the ISIS terrorists in areas controlled by the terrorist group.
The Iraqi army says that the US army is trying to transfer the ISIS commanders trapped in areas besieged by the Iraqi army to safe regions.
- Underworld Pence pledges support for Israel
- Israel Owes Iraq $1.5 Trillion For Stolen Kirkuk Oil.
- Christian Zionism Is A Monumental Lie And Illegal Racket
- Putin Sent Message to Israel That Its Freedom to Act in Syria Is Over
- The Talmudic Parade Of NWO Mental Illness
- The Disconnect Begins: Pence Sells Out Trump & Trashes President Eisenhower
- Netanyahu Using UN To Deceive World: Renders Aid To ISIS ~ An Israeli U.S. Proxy Army
- Will Donald Trump Condemn The Barbaric Human Rights Violations By NWO State Of Israel?
- Zionist Netanyahu Freezes Catholic Bank Accounts In Israel: Resurrects Talmudic Christian Hatred.
- Israeli Mossad Snipers Killing U.S. Troops in Iraq (Creating Chaos): U.S. Marine Throws Medals To The Floor
- Turkey Exits NATO Aligns With Russia In Syria: Russia & Turkey In First Joint Air Strikes On U.S. Israeli ISIS
- Syrian Army Kills Over 30+ Proxy Israeli Terrorists In Golan Heights: Russia To End Netanyahu’s Illegal Golan Colonization