Russian Bomber Tupolev-22 Destroying U.S. Israeli Proxy Army ISIS Across Syria: China’s Military Also Arrives To Help President Assad
Russia’s long-range bombers Tu-22M3 and frontline bombers Su-34 have destroyed five large armament depots, three command posts and militants’ training camps in Syria used by terrorists for operations in Aleppo, the Russian Defense Ministry reported on Tuesday.
“The air strike has destroyed five large depots with armament, ammunition, fuel and lubricants, militants’ training camps in the areas of the communities of Serakab, Al-Bab, Aleppo and Deir ez-Zor, and also a large number of militants. The arms and ammunition depots, the training camps and the command posts destroyed by the air strike were used to provide supplies for the militants operating in the area of Aleppo,” the defense ministry said.
- The New Iraq & Middle East: Exit America Enter Russia
- Bloody Fighting Rips Across Aleppo Syria, Over 180 Civilians Killed!
The day the masses wake up and understand what the term “conspiracy theory” really means and recognise the truth about “conspiracy theorists,” who they are, what they stand for, the world ruling [mafia] elite’s hold on humanity will be over. Their deceptive cover would have been blown wide open and indeed there will be consequences.
So, in light of the above, here are 9 indisputable truths about “conspiracy theorists.”
1. …have to put up with much ignorance, and as a knee-jerk reaction, baseless accusation of “conspiracy theory.” “Conspiracy theory” carries with it the deriding insinuation that there are no conspiracies (no conspiracy facts, just theory). Who could be so brainwashed, unquestioningly ignorant, or naïve enough to believe that no country has ever conspired??
Is the genie finally out of the bottle?
A myriad of seemingly unrelated events and loose ends are converging in a manner that points in the direction of a huge win for Russian diplomacy in the Middle East, and we only need to connect the dots to see this scenario unfolding.
What dots, one might ask?
Henry Kissinger [Rothschild puppet] made it law for America to protect [Rothschild’s 1948 State Of] Israel.
Stocks are on a tear right now…
Today, the S&P 500 hit a new all-time high. It topped 2,130 for the first time since May 2015. The benchmark index is now up 6.9% over the past two weeks.
All good, right?
- It might seem that way…if we were only analyzing U.S. stocks.
- The thing is, in nearly every other market, stocks are still headed lower:
- The Japanese Nikkei 225 is down 15% this year. It’s down 28% since last June.
- The STOXX Europe 600, which tracks 600 large European stocks, is down 9% this year. It’s fallen 20% since April 2015.
- The FTSE 100, Great Britain’s version of the S&P 500, is down 6% since last April.
And that’s not all. If you’ve been reading the Dispatch, you know the global economy is not in good shape.