London Educated Paul Krugman: Co-Constructs Basis For ‘Death Panels’ Through New Keynesian Economics aka; Smoke Screen Economics!
In CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.
WHEN in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to desolve the political bands (of The British Monarchy – my emphasis) which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the seperate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.
BRITISH MONARCHY’S MOVEMENT FOR A NEW WORLD ENTROPY
Co-Construct The Modus Operandi For Society To Be Ruled Under ==> Monarchy Serfdom aka; Dictatorship aka; Communism ==> So as to Dictate Life based upon Economics OWING ALL TO THE ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS -> The British Monarchy
Director of Communications
The Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights
450 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10123
Unalienable Rights – Absolute Rights – Natural Rights
The absolute rights of individuals may be resolved into the right of personal security, the right of personal liberty, and the right to acquire and enjoy property. These rights are declared to be natural, inherent, and unalienable. Atchison & N. R. Co. v. Baty, 6 Neb. 37, 40, 29 Am. Rep. 356.
By the “absolute rights” of individuals is meant those which are so in their primary and strictest sense, such as would belong to their persons merely in a state of nature, and which every man is entitled to enjoy, whether out of society or in it. The rights of personal security, of personal liberty, and private property do not depend upon the Constitution for their existence. They existed before the Constitution was made, or the government was organized. These are what are termed the “absolute rights” of individuals, which belong to them independently of all government, and which all governments which derive their power from the consent of the governed were instituted to protect. People v. Berberrich (N. Y.) 20 Barb. 224, 229; McCartee v. Orphan Asylum Soc. (N. Y.) 9 Cow. 437, 511, 513, 18 Am. Dec. 516; People v. Toynbee (N. Y.) 2 Parker, Cr. R. 329, 369, 370 (quoting 1 Bl. Comm. 123).
Chancellor Kent (2 Kent, Comm. 1) defines the “absolute rights” of individuals as the right of personal security, the right of personal liberty, and the right to acquire and enjoy property. These rights have been justly considered and frequently declared by the people of this country to be natural, inherent, and inalienable, and it may be stated as a legal axiom [A principle that is not disputed; a maxim] that since the great laboring masses of our country have little or no property but their labor, and the free right to employ it to their own best interests and advantage, it must be considered that the constitutional inhibition against all invasion of property without due process of law was as fully intended to embrace and protect that property as any of the accumulations it may have gained. In re Jacobs (N. Y.) 33 Hun, 374, 378.
Enemies Of The States – Health Rationing Vote Done At 1:00am: Now Is Your Hour Judas – The Hour Of Shadows!
WHILE YOU SLEPT
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) has set the stage for a major vote Monday morning at 1:00 AM – one that would require the support of 60 Senators. That would, if all goes according to Senator Reid’s plan, set up a late-night Christmas Eve vote on final passage. Senator Reid also used a rare procedure to block any further amendments from being offered, debated or voted upon.
When it comes time for Senators to cast their vote at 1:00AM Monday morning, shortly after Sunday Night Football ends and most Americans are in bed, they will have had less than 38 hours to understand a 383-page amendment that introduces several new concepts into the health care debate, including:
- A scheme that gives the Office of Personal Management immense power in administering what amounts to a multi-state public plan;
- How much a state “opt-out” of abortion coverage in the legislation erodes the long-standing Hyde-amendment;
- The budgetary impact of ELIMINATING the physician reimbursement fix; and,
- Multiple new taxes, federal regulations and sweet-heart deals aimed toward certain states like Nebraska.
- Permanent Death Panels
It is important for Americans to understand the process being used by the Senate. Barring any procedural snags (of which there are many in the Senate’s complex rules and precedents), the debate is likely to play out as follows:
- Monday, 1:00 AM – Vote to invoke cloture (i.e. end debate) on the manager’s amendment. 60 votes are necessary.
- Tuesday, 7:00 AM – Vote to approve the manager’s amendment. A majority vote is necessary.
- Tuesday, 8:00 AM – Vote to invoke cloture on the original Reid substitute amendment (the 2,000-page bill). 60 votes are necessary.
- Wednesday, 2:00 PM – Vote to approve the Reid substitute amendment. A majority vote is necessary.
- Wednesday, 3:00 PM – Vote to invoke cloture on the underlying bill. 60 votes are necessary.
- Thursday, 9:00 PM – Vote to approve the underlying bill (i.e. the Senate’s version of Obamacare). A majority vote is necessary.
HOUR OF SHADOWS
Last January, President Obama told his senior staff that “transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.” Now, an unconstitutional health care proposalthat was drafted behind closed doors and poised to be approved while Americans are not looking will become the touchstone of his presidency. Surely this was not what the American people signed up for.
- Filibuster Reform Now Official – Reid Presents New Filibuster Rule (VIDEO) (addictinginfo.org)
- What Congress Does – ‘Filibuster Reform Now Official – Reid Presents New Filibuster Rule’ (thelastofthemillenniums.wordpress.com)
- Democratic Solution To The Filibuster: Make Them Talk (huffingtonpost.com)
- Dems short on votes for filibuster reform (thehill.com)