Dianne Feinstein was born on June 23, 1933, in San Francisco, the oldest of three daughters of Betty and Leon Goldman. Her father was a nationally known surgeon who was a professor at the University of California. She received a B.S. degree in history in 1955 from Stanford University. While going to college, she modeled clothes on television for her Uncle Morris Goldman, a clothing manufacturer.
- Benghazi False Flag By Hillary & Feinstein’s CIA.
- Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood Murdered More Than 11,000 Citizens In The Year 2012: And Obama/Feinstein Want To Violate Our Constitution And Disarm The United States!
- Senile Dianne Feinstein’s Surreptitious Desert Wilderness Protection Act To Block Gold Mining: Agenda 21 Shutting Down The United States Gold Mining, Biden’s Anti Coal, & Obama’s Anti Oil.
- Dianne Feinstein’s Intelligence Committee CIA: Attempts Overthrow Of Equador For New World Order Banker’s Scheme
- Dianne Feinstein’s Intelligence Committee CIA: Attempts Overthrow Of Bolivia For New World Order Banker’s Scheme
Paul Ralph Ehrlich (born May 29, 1932) is a biologist and educator who is the Bing Professor of Population Studies in the department of Biological Sciences at Stanford University.
“The battle to feed humanity is over. In the 1970s, the world will undergo famines. Hundreds of millions of people are going to starve to death in spite of any crash programs embarked upon now. Population control is the only answer.” – Paul Ehrlich, 1968
- How Many More Must Die Before America Punches Back 99 Times Harder? The Earth Is NOT Over-Populated ~ We Can All Fit Into Texas With Our Own Gardens!
- Breaking -> United State’s New Hero ~ Vladimir Putin: Russia Issues International Arrest Warrant For Rothschild Henchman & Leftist Savior George Soros!
- Iceland Dismantles The Corrupt, Arrests 10 Rothschild Bankers, Then Issues Interpol Arrest Warrant For Rothschild Banker Sigurdur Einarsson!
LaRouche speaks on the case of Arkady V. Dvorkovich, Assistant to the President of Russia, after Dvorkovich’s incompetent April 14, 2010 presentation at Stanford University.