U.S. Israeli Proxy Army ISIS Surrounded In Aleppo, Syria: Russia & Syria Launch Large Scale Humanitarian Operation For Residents.
Russia and Syria are launching a large-scale humanitarian operation for Aleppo residents, Russia’s Defense Ministry said. Corridors for civilians and militants ready to lay down arms will be created to exit the city, which was Syria’s largest before the war.
Civilians trapped in rebel-held districts of the northern city of Aleppo as well as anti-government fighters willing to lay down their weapons are now offered one-in-a-lifetime chance to leave the besieged parts of the embattled city.
The opportunity is part of a large-scale humanitarian operation set to be launched soon by the Russian and Syrian governments.
- The New Iraq & Middle East: Exit America Enter Russia
- U.S. Israeli Proxy Army: ISIS Leadership Is Being Decapitated One By One.
Is the genie finally out of the bottle?
A myriad of seemingly unrelated events and loose ends are converging in a manner that points in the direction of a huge win for Russian diplomacy in the Middle East, and we only need to connect the dots to see this scenario unfolding.
What dots, one might ask?
Henry Kissinger [Rothschild puppet] made it law for America to protect [Rothschild’s 1948 State Of] Israel.
Stocks are on a tear right now…
Today, the S&P 500 hit a new all-time high. It topped 2,130 for the first time since May 2015. The benchmark index is now up 6.9% over the past two weeks.
All good, right?
- It might seem that way…if we were only analyzing U.S. stocks.
- The thing is, in nearly every other market, stocks are still headed lower:
- The Japanese Nikkei 225 is down 15% this year. It’s down 28% since last June.
- The STOXX Europe 600, which tracks 600 large European stocks, is down 9% this year. It’s fallen 20% since April 2015.
- The FTSE 100, Great Britain’s version of the S&P 500, is down 6% since last April.
And that’s not all. If you’ve been reading the Dispatch, you know the global economy is not in good shape.
We Can Only Be Safe When We’re Free: BLS Jobs Confab, NWO Bullshit ~ Its Important Not To Give A Shit!
Awakening To The Dangerous Mainstream Marketeers
We’re Not Perfect But We Do Awaken
I rarely write on Fridays, but here I am Friday afternoon, writing my second article of the day. The first, discussing how today’s LOL, “jobs” report permanently destroyed the BLS’s credibility. The reason being, that for the first time in my 14½ years in this sector, I believe the Cartel’s demise is imminent. As in, I would be shocked if they survive July.
Yes, you are reading this correctly. I, Andy Hoffman, who rarely predicts the precise timing of anything, am “calling” the imminent end – or at least, a dramatic defeat of, the Cartel. This, after having shouted from the rooftops for the past five months, that the world “will not survive 2016 without a catastrophic financial event.” Which, [the case] of BrExit, it most certainly is.
- DEVELOPED MARKET DEBT BOND YIELDS CRASH TO RECORD LOWS ~ MONDAY JUNE 27, 2016: BREXIT WAS ONLY THE SYMPTOM… DEBT WAS THE DIAGNOSIS
Beware Of Montana’s Bio-Dangerous Agriculture: China Rejects 60,000 Tons Of GMO Laced Corn From America!
Will Montana’s Corporate Stooge Steve Daines Also Push Brawndo To Water The Plants?
BILLINGS — A controversial bill that would likely keep genetically modified ingredients from being listed on food packaging has divided Montana’s U.S. senators.
Democratic Sen. Jon Tester, the Senate’s only farmer, blasted his peers Wednesday for crafting a federal bill that makes it difficult for consumers to know what they’re eating. He also called the bill a threat to independent farms.
Plants with DNA altered by genes from other plants or animals are genetically modified organisms, or GMOs. The biotechnology is most commonly used to create resistance to herbicides or disease.
- 800 SCIENTISTS DEMAND THE END TO GLOBAL GMO BIOTECH EXPERIMENT
- GMO MONSANTO ON THEIR KNEES: 5 REASONS MONSANTO IS CRASHING AND BURNING