- 175,000,000 People Were Slaughtered By Their Own Governments In The 20th. Century: Molon Labe ~ Come & Take Them!
- Montana Votes 20-0 Defending The Bill Of Rights Nullifying McCain’s Anti-NDAA Rule.
- Congressional Petition Gains Steam: Obama Forgery Petition Reaches 38,000 Signatures For U.S. Congress To Immediately Investigate Obama’s Use Of Forged And Stolen IDs.
- Two Gun Manufacturers Killed In Two Days No Answers: Russia Warns America That Obama Death Squads Fan Out Across The U.S. As Gun Rebellion Looms!
- Be Careful When Swallowing Judge Napolitano: From ‘Constitutional Champion’ To ‘Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing’ For The NWO?
- Lindsey Graham Sleeper Cell For Rothschild: Seeks Amnesty For 11,000,000 New Liberals!
On March 21, 2010 Barry Soetoro Signed Harry Reid’s Senate Amendment 3276, Sec. 2716, Part C, which prevents the government from collecting “any information relating to the lawful ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition.”
“Sometimes you have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it,” to paraphrase former Speaker Nancy Pelosi. As reported at IJR earlier today, a hidden amendment in Obamacare prevents a national gun and ammunition registry.
That’s right. It was put into the bill by Senator Harry Reid — in order to keep the NRA out of the Obamacare fight. Well, thank you Harry Reid?
The Nevada senator, after all, is a fan of gunsand firearms, believing them to be as American as baseball or football. (Football withoutsuspected black conservative quarterbacks who play injured in big games, that is.)
It seems that in their haste to cram socialized medicine down the throats of the American people, then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Barack Obama overlooked Senate amendment 3276, Sec. 2716, part c.
According to reports, that amendment says the government cannot collect “any information relating to the lawful ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition.”
CNN is calling it “a gift to the nation’s powerful gun lobby.”
So, even CNN has recognized the provision in the otherwise monstrous law. And now that the Republican Party has control of the House… well, sort of… there is no good reason for any of Feinstein’s gun laws to sail through Congress.
The Joe Biden gun-grabber task force has already indicated that this is above his pay-grade and Obama is going to have to straighten this out. Let me inform you jokers, it’s above both your paygrades: The Constitution forbids it. That would be “the law of the land” that decides if what the Congress or the Executive does is valid or not in plainfolk-speak.
The Senate vote on the Feinstein gun ban package is preliminarily scheduled for as early as January 22nd, the exact same day as newly returned Hillary Clinton is slated to testify on Benghazi. Since we’re loading up politically important events in Washington D.C. for that day, add another to the Democrat roll call: repeal Obamacare.
Follow Kyle Becker on Twitter @rogue1776
- Obamacare Amendment Forbids Gun and Ammo Registration (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Text of “secret” pro-gun clause in Obamacare (topconservativenews.com)
- Obamacare Amendment Forbids Gun and Ammo Registration (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Oops: Obamacare Amendment Forbids Gun Registration (conservativebyte.com)
SPSWANAMASSA, NJ --(Ammoland.com)- Eagle Imports, the exclusive distributor of the Metro Arms family of products, is now distributing the SPS Vista performance pistol models.
The SPS Vista Long and SPS Vista Short are serious competitors with built-in accuracy, speed and reliability.
The SPS Vista Long .38 Super single-action, semi-auto pistol features a 5.5-inch ramped, match-grade threaded barrel with a 10.7-inch, 4140 hammer forged steel slide. The extended slide with wide rear serrations and scope mount for optics is finished in a black matte chrome.