The ‘Man of Steel’ Is Just More Propaganda From A Protected Racket: By Ex Senator Christopher Dodd ~ Current Chairman Of The Motion Picture Association Of America!
The ‘Man of Steel’ is just more propaganda from a protected racket.
There’s a video making the rounds in the ‘Liberty,’ ‘Libertarian,’ and ‘Freedom’ circles that asks ‘what if’ Superman was a member of a union? Would the ‘Man of Steel’ ever be able to save people if he were tied down by the socialist conspiracy of unions?
The message of the video is, ‘No.’
- Dodd (d-conn) Hides Out In Ireland On A Real Estate Bonanza, That He Does Not Know How Much He Paid For!
- Piece Of Shit Christopher Dodd, Led ‘BLOCKING’ Of Regulatory Reform 2001-2003-2005 : That Would Have Averted The Financial Crisis!
‘Man of Steel’ is a good place to start unpacking some of the faulty assumptions of this video.
Published time: June 17, 2013 11:04
The steel industry in America and virtually the entire American industrial heartland has been ripped apart by racketeers and ‘banksters’ who got powerful, in part, by vilifying unions, organized labor, and the idea of decent wages (and with it, the idea of decent families; increasingly torn apart by debts imposed by these ‘banksters’ resulting in children having to resort to drug dealing and prostitution to avoid starvation).
The movie industry itself; the actors, the directors, and writers are all protected by powerful unions. This absurdity is writ large with gasbags like FoxNews’ Bill O’Reilly or Rush Limbaugh railing against unions even though they are in unions themselves.
Additionally, the movie industry – the propaganda arm of America’s Pentagon – is protected by powerful lobbyists like the MPAA. Chris Dodd, the current MPAA chair is part of the government that was characterized recently by Aaron Swartz’ father:
“Aaron did not commit suicide but was killed by the government. Someone who made the world a better place was pushed to his death by the government.”
Reading between the lines and it’s clear: Mr. Swartz is calling Chris Dodd a murderer and who can blame him; threatening his son with 35 years in a Federal penitentiary for exercising his Constitutionally protected ‘fair use’ rights.
- Looming Crash Of Rothschild Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy: Fed Reserve’s Charter Expires 2013!
- Obama’s Secrets And Lies Of The Bailouts: Tarp Ceiling Was Secretly Raised 117 Times ~ RollingStone
Hollywood is the only industry to get a law passed protecting it from ‘banksters’.
The 2010 Dodd-Frank Act outlaws ‘box office futures contracts’ meaning that Hollywood, unlike the food, manufacturing, banking, and virtually every other industry in America is immune from the monetization, securitization and hyper-leveraged speculative chicanery that has gutted these industries and hollowed them out unmercifully – with only a foreign buyer left to save the little equity (and jobs) squirming about at the bottom of America’s economic barrel.
As I’ve argued before, I’m all for free speech and anyone (no matter how conflicted) can argue against wages and unions in the name of what they call free markets (read: protected rackets) but what about the other side? What is their recourse?
Workers (and unions) can get back in the game by demanding wages tied – not to cooked CPI (inflation) numbers but to money supply. If workers had their wages tied to money supply they would already be enjoying triple their current wages – and the US economy would be in ascent instead of falling out of bed trying to service the trillions of debt racked up by the protected rackets of Hollywood, Bloviating news anchors, copyright extremists and foes of actual free markets and honest workers in the US.
- Why The Trillion Dollar War Monger Obama is President: Pravda.ru
- Forbes Publishes Propaganda Hit Piece On Economy: Spins A Defense For Bill Clinton Deregulating The 1% Banking Industry!
After decades of living off the fat of their rackets – American/Pentagon shysters have completely lost touch with work and how a true capitalist economy works, with workers making money that in turn is ‘saved’ which in turn is invested. What we have now are propagandists from Hollywood/Pentagon advocating borrowing, spending and when the money runs out invading and terrorizing. The latest case being Syria. All so that Americans can avoid ever working for a living again.
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RT.
Bill Clinton, Christopher Dodd, Newt Gingrich, & The Member List Of The Unsanctioned CFR “The Hidden Seditious Banker’s Club.”
- The ‘Man of Steel’ is just more propaganda from a protected racket (dprogram.net)
- Jimmy Wales, Wikipedia: MPAA CEO Christopher Dodd should be fired (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Three years of Dodd-Frank’s broken promises (riehlworldview.com)
- The A-list conspiracy: Did Hollywood tell Obama to take down internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom? (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Dodd’s Punishment for Decades of Senate Corruption: Cushy $1.2 Million/Year Lobbying Gig (dancleary.typepad.com)