THE JOSEPH STALIN VOTE FRAUD PAGE
“Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything—COMMUNIST TYRANT AND MASS MURDERER JOSEF STALIN
TEA PARTY NATION REPORTS
What you didn’t hear: Acorn leader convicted of Vote Fraud!
While the news cycle has been dominated for the last four days with the aftermath of the Tuscon shooting, one very important story is not out there, or at least not out there with significant coverage.
In 2008, Busefink ran Acorn’s voter registration drive in Nevada. Nevada officials threw out an amazing 400,000 bogus registrations ACORN had submitted. To put this into perspective, the 2009 population of Nevada, was 2.6 million! Those kind of numbers can mean a huge impact in an election. ACORN darling Harry Reid barely won re-election and you have to wonder how many fraudulent ACORN votes were delivered for Reid and if those votes were his margin of victory.
This type of electoral fraud and the absolute scale of it scream that all involved should be put in jail. However, ACORN voter fraud is always to the benefit of Democrats and Busefink was lucky enough to be in front of a, you guessed it, Democrat Judge for sentencing. Judge Donald Mosley is a member of the Clark County Democratic Party. He has also had his own ethical campaign issues.
What is even more shocking is that Busefink, after being charged with voter fraud for her activities in 2008, then in 2010, she ran the national vote drive for Project Vote, which is an alter ego of ACORN. Guess who else used to work for Project Vote? None other than Barack Obama.
Busefink is not the first ACORN employee to be convicted. The Las Vegas field director was and ACORN itself, even though it has filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy, will be tried on these charges in April. Do not expect a lot of media coverage on that one either.
There are two real scandals here. The first is why a group like ACORN has continued to be able to receive tax dollars for anything. ACORN’s antics have been well known, yet over the last two decades, under both Republican and Democrat administrations, they have continued to feed at the tax payer trough.
The second and biggest scandal here is why groups like ACORN and Project Vote are allowed to do voter registrations at all. Leftist groups have developed a strategy of filing massive numbers of voter registrations at the last minute, overwhelming the ability of local election boards to verify the applications. Last year, in both Colorado and Arizona, election offices were bombarded last minute registrations. In Arizona, at least one in four was fraudulent and probably would have found more if they had time.
As conservatives fight back and take the country back from the Socialists, one of the our top agenda items needs to be repeal of the laws that enable these liberal groups to engage in massive voter fraud.
The question will be, will our newly elected leaders have the backbone for the fight?
THE STALIN QUOTE:
AUTHENTICITY AND USAGE
As the below selection of links clearly shows, the Stalin vote quote is one that is quickly gaining in popularity with news media–both “mainstream” and independent. And yet it is a quote that’s source and authenticity are often disputed. While a primary source showing its origin has not yet appeared, in modern times it first appeared–as far as we know–in 1996 on Network USA.org, a website of the Citizens for a Fair Vote Count that was a forerunner of Votefraud.org. The following Network America e-wire, which is from 2000 and begins with mention of Rush Limbaugh’s use of the quote, has a exchange between CFVC’s Jim Condit Jr. and Bruce Levy of the Wall Street Journal that goes into how we came across the quote. Rush Limbaugh quotes Stalin!
Despite the lack of certainty concerning it, there are still reasons to believe it could be a real remark from the dictator, reasons that are explored in the first two links below. (If anyone can provide more information about this quote, we would greatly appreciate it.) But no matter where the quote originated, it still speaks an important truth–a truth that it is all the more crucial people understand today, when e-voting threatens to remove forever the possibility of a transparent, verifiable vote count.
Film of Stalin voting shown on AMC
Jim Condit Jr. defends the possible legitimacy of the quote.
Is the Stalin quote an ‘urban legend’?
A balanced examination of the relative strengths and weaknesses of the attribution.
Voting results’ accuracy questioned; democracy demands that we do so
A independent news source suspects that election fraud occurred and cites a variation of the Stalin quote to bolster its argument.
Restoring trust in the vote
From Guerilla News Network, columnist Thom Hartmann raises questions about election irregularities and mentions Russ Limbaugh’s use of the quote after the 2000 election.
Theft or stupidity
Yet another post-election vote fraud editorial from Portland State Vanguard student paper recalls the dictator’s dictum.
‘Uncivil war’ against U.S. democracy
A citing from Japan, with a relevant punch line at the end.
You can count on this: Dispute over vote tally
Just days before the election, the International Herald Tribune carried this article by Roger Cohen that opens with the quote.
Vote fraud lives
Stalin makes an appearance in a Pittsburgh Tribune-Review editorial.
Computerized voting is just a gateway to fraud
In this op-ed piece from the Michigan Technical University’s site, a paraphrase is used to point up the dangers of e-voting.
Quotes from Illuminists
Here Stalin’s pronouncement shows up among the likes of statements by Lenin, Trotsky, George Bush, Albert Pike, David Rockefeller and other conspiratorial sorts–and another provocative one on voting by Stalin himself.
Who counts the votes?
The Hartford Advocate’s Alan Bisbort uses a variation of the Stalin quote to open and close this column from April about Diebold, the Help America Vote Act and the 2004 election.
New voting machines: Will your vote be counted?
One of many relevant vote fraud quotes from Intervention Magazine.
Election 2000: The court rulings
Attorney Alan Dershowitz dusts off Uncle Joe’s quip in this Court TV interview.
Living in a parallel universe
While many of the sources using the Stalin quote level it at Republicans, here the tables are turned in this World Net Daily column from after the 2000 election.
Rush Limbaugh quotes Stalin
Another pro-Bush spin from 2000.
Albert Gore’s campaign manager
An illustrated swipe at Al Gore and the Democrats.
Does your vote really count?
Lengthy article from the New American that also includes Boss Tweed’s similar, but far blunter, quote: “As long as I count the votes, what are you going to do about it?”
- Newt Gingrich Committed Massive Voter Fraud! (According to GOP/Fox ‘News’ ACORN Standards) (bradblog.com)
- RealClearPolitics – Why Americans Support Voter ID Laws (gds44.wordpress.com)
- United States Conference Of Catholic Bishops Permanently Defunds & Rebukes ACORN! What Is Taking Congress So Long To Investigate Soros, Obama, & ACORN (politicalvelcraft.org)
- ACORN is back and may partner with Justice Department in 2012 (examiner.com)
- Watch Out for Democrat Voter Fraud in 2012 (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- For 2012, Be Wary of Obama’s Ties to Corrupt Project Vote (ACORN affiliate= voter fraud.) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Judicial Watch Sues Obama Administration For Solyndra Records. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- You: Protesters in Moscow brace up for another massive rally against vote fraud (washingtonpost.com)
- Dead People Receive Ballots in NH Primary UPDATE (theconservativehillbilly.wordpress.com)
- More vote fraud (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Mayor Rob Ford compares rival councillors to Soviet Union’s Joseph Stalin (thestar.com)
- Gingrich: While ACORN Committed Massive ‘Voter Fraud’, My Massive ‘Voter Fraud’ ‘Just a Mistake’ (bradblog.com)
- ACORN-Holed: Chris Hayes Calls Out Newt Gingrich’s Voter Fraud Hypocrisy (mediaite.com)
- A Vote Fraud Conviction in Indiana (volokh.com)
- Obama & Holder: Pimping The Vote (americandefenseleague.wordpress.com)
- Voter Fraud 101 (stargazer12.wordpress.com)
- ACORN Offshoot Sues Massachusetts for Failing to Register Welfare Recipients (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- 119% of Registered Democrats Voted in Wisconsin (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
- Florida Voter Fraud Update – A lot is happening this week including Court Date to Evaluate Obama Ballot Eligibility (webworks.typepad.com)
- The Left’s National Vote Fraud Strategy Exposed (johnmalcolm.me)
- Anita Moncrief Takes on Eric Holder on Race, ACORN and Voter Fraud (pjmedia.com)
- GOP Alleges Nonprofit Voter Fraud (cbsnews.com)
- Non-Profit Raided In Voter Fraud Probe (cbsnews.com)
- Remember the Words of Joseph Stalin (sgtreport.com)