The Russian military has launched airstrikes against the Islamic State stronghold of Raqqa in Syria with cruise missiles from the Mediterranean Sea, France’s Le Monde newspaper said, citing a French official. The information that Russia has struck Islamic State positions in Raqqa has been also reported by a senior French government source, cited by Reuters.
- 800,000 Syrian Refugees Returning Home To Syria!
- Breaking => Spain Issues Arrest Warrants For Netanyahu And Senior Israeli Officials!
A US official told Reuters [Owned & Operated by Rothschild Banking Cabal] that Moscow has conducted a significant number of strikes in Syria using both sea-launched cruise missiles and long-range bombers.
Russia gave notice to Washington ahead of the airstrikes, in accordance with an agreement on air safety, US official said, adding that some of Russian strikes had targeted Raqqa, the stronghold of [Washington & Israel’s ISIS militants].
If confirmed, this would be the second time Russia has hit U.S. Israeli ISIS positions in Syria from the sea. The first attack was in October this year when Russian warships fired cruise missiles from the Caspian Sea to hit several ISIS positions in Syria.
On September 30, Russia launched its military operation against ISIS at the request of the Syrian government. Since the start of the operation the Russian military have destroyed hundreds of ISIS targets in the Syrian provinces of Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Hama, Homs, Idlib and Latakia. Over 1,600 terror targets made up of U.S. Israeli’s ISIS proxy army were destroyed in 1 month by Russia’s Syria operation.
Earlier on Tuesday France’s defense ministry confirmed that Raqqa was also being targeted by the French military.
France’s Airstrikes To Syria Were In Violation Of International Law: The French Raqqa strikes, 20 in total, targeted parts of the city that had not been hit before, including a sports stadium, medical clinics, a museum, an equestrian centre and several administration buildings. These airstrikes has no legal mandate.
- China & Russia Safeguarding Iraq’s Independence
- US intentionally spare ISIS in Syria, want terrorists to weaken Assad – Russian FM
- Obama’s Wars Are a Desperate Attempt to Save the Dollar: “Global Hegemony Under Attack”
- A SOLUTION TO THE MONETARY PROBLEM: A Chicken in Every Pot and A Bitcoin Miner on Every iPhone
- Syrian Army Surrounds Israel’s ISIS Proxy Army: While Russian Choppers Provide Cover As Mahin Is Recaptured.