Archive for the ‘South Dakota’ Tag
- June 1, 2012 Presidential Candidate Ron Paul Calls Out The Banksters Fraudulent Money Circulation. posted in Bank, Barack Obama, Politics, Ron Paul tagged bailout, california, Delegate, elections, government, JP Morgan, JPMorgan Chase, June, louisiana, new jersey, paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul presidential campaign 2008, South Dakota
- March 20, 2012 Gingrich & Santorum Statistically & Mathematically Unelectable: Need To Make Up 564 Delegates To Catch Ron Paul & Mitt Romney! posted in Barack Obama, Politics, Ron Paul, Treason tagged Christine Todd Whitman, Delegate, Doug Wead, gingrich, Newt Gingrich, paul, Republican, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, south carolina, South Dakota, Virginia
- February 12, 2011 Legislation Introduced Requiring All Citizens Over 21 To Own A Gun: Stopping The NWO Gangbangers. posted in Barack Obama, Gun, Politics, Treason tagged Bernard Goldberg, CBS News, Gun, new jersey, new york city, new york times, Roger Vinson, South Dakota
- September 20, 2010 Ohio Rejects Obamacare No Matter What U.S. Supreme Court May Decide: Ohio Declares State Sovereignty. posted in Barack Obama, Health, Politics, Treason tagged Charles Key, north dakota, Obamacare, ohio, oklahoma, Real ID Act, South Dakota, State Sovereignty
- April 29, 2010 Montana Files Lawsuit Against Obama Thug Eric Holder : Montana To Gangsta Government – Hands Off Our Rights! posted in Barack Obama, Congress, Constitution, Gun, Law, Politics, States tagged Commerce Clause, democrat, holder, montana, Montana Firearms Freedom Act, South Dakota
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Political Vel Craft. Have a look around.