If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves. —Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
Through a combination of ineptitude, greed, and design, our “representatives” in Washington D.C. have put America on the fast track to economic ruin, and servitude to a Global Elite.
“We the people” have finally had enough—more than enough. You can see it clearly in Doug Hoffman’s race in New York, where Republican party faithful are abandoning the candidate hand-picked for them, and endorsed by Michael Steele, the RNC, and Newt Gingrich.
Common sense, fiscal responsibility, and love for America trumps party loyalty.
Hoffman’s popularity should not be misunderstood as a shift away from the Republican Party. Hoffman isn’t winning simply because he’s an Independent.
“We the people” are backing the most fiscally responsible, pro-American candidate available—Democratic, Republican, Independent—it doesn’t matter.
The boneheads in Washington should take note—if they still care what “we the people” think.
America has been snookered, lied to, sold down the river
“We the people” are waking up to the fact that America has been snookered, lied to, sold down the river, by both political parties.
This is no joke, no conspiracy theory, no dress rehearsal. This is the real deal. The time is now, and we are the people. America sinks or swims through us, and us alone.
The “cavalry” riding to America’s rescue is us—we are the cavalry—and it’s time to charge
The “cavalry” riding to America’s rescue is us—we are the cavalry—and it’s time to charge.
The radicals of the 1960s now hold the reins of power. Unpatriotic, anti-American Globalists control the media, the entertainment industry, our schools, and the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government.
The erstwhile radical revolutionaries, are now the U.S. government’s status quo. They ARE the “establishment.”
Like Alice in some topsy-turvy “Through the Looking-Glass” world, conservative Americans (the vast majority of the population) are looking at a world that no longer reflects their reality, or their ideals.
Our government representatives, no longer represent us. The counter-revolution has begun.
Old hippies know the drill, but for most of us, rebelling against the establishment is new and unfamiliar territory.
How do we fight out-of-control spending, Green Fascists, and the Nagging Nazi Nanny State? How do we take down “the man,” the power structure, the establishment?
How do we stop the destruction of America’s middle class, the devaluation of the U.S. dollar, the insane government spending, and the ceding of America’s sovereignty to a Global Elite via the U.N.?
How do we stop the indoctrination of our children, and the “dumbing down” of America?
How do we get God back into our government, culture, and lives?
Many of us have had “tunnel vision” regarding America’s government. We concentrated on “keeping our own house in order,” and left the running of the country to the politicians. Well, we see where that has gotten us.
We need to educate ourselves about matters that we used to ignore—it’s a matter of self-preservation. If we fail, we’re screwed, and so are our kids, and grand-kids, and so on for generations.
We need to do this on the fast track.
We need to know what we’re fighting against, and we need to know what we’re fighting for. We need to get active.
“We the people” need to “be informed, rather than opinionated.” We need to get off our butts—as many already have.
I give you as an example, Carmen Reynolds, Lt Col (Ret) USAF, who is most definitely active. She has been diligently working to reform the Florida Republican Party from the inside out, and is suing the state of Florida to stop any forced vaccinations
In addition, she is active in local Tea Party rallies, and organizing support for Florida fishermen who have been forced out of work because of Agenda 21. She is constantly networking with other conservative causes and NGOs.
If you are motivated, committed, and active, then great—please continue your valuable work. If you want to get active, but aren’t sure where to go; I have drawn up a short list of web-sites (with some help from Carmen).
This is hardly an exhaustive list, nor is it a “best of” list, but it should be enough to get you started. My apologies to the numerous outstanding web-sites not mentioned. I also have not mentioned any of the superb web-sites devoted mainly to disseminating the truth.
There are many people who have been “fighting the good fight” for years, in some cases for decades, and they will welcome your support and help.
Contacting the Congress How to send a message to your Congressional representatives. Yes, it does help.
GovTrack U.S. An in depth look at what Congress is up to—and not up to.
National Precinct Activists 2010 How to get involved in changing the makeup of your political party at a local level. Why don’t YOU run?
Committees of Safety Read their Mission Statement, and if it looks good, join.
The Kick Them All Out Project Pretty much what it says. Dedicated to getting rid of everyone currently in Congress (there may be a few exceptions), AND putting an end to the special interest lobbies. Tall order.
- Oath Keepers Mainly for LEOs (Law Enforcement Officers), vets, current military, and anyone who has ever taken an oath to defend the U. S. Constitution. Read the list of “Orders We Will Not Obey,” and see what you think.
- Sheriff Mack In the vein of Oath Keepers. This website is primarily for those LEOs connected with a Sheriffs Department, but anyone can join and support Sheriff Mack’s efforts. They can use your help with their “No Sheriff Left Behind” program.
- Eagle Forum Phyllis Schlafly has been “fighting the good fight” since the 1960s
- Evergreen Freedom FoundationAlthough EFF is based in Washington state, the issues addressed are often of national interest—and the EFF website serves as an excellent website-template for patriots from any state.
- Freedom AdvocatesExcellent website for understanding and fighting the U. N. ‘s Agenda 21
- U.S. Term Limits Support term limits for politicians. Important!
- Tea Party Express(Not to be confused with the Tea Parties which are grass root, non-profit organizations)
- 9.12 Project Be a watchdog!Read (and live) Glenn Beck’s 9 Principles, and 12 Values.
- Faith 2 Action Janet Porter’s pro-Christian, pro-family website. Send your pink slips!
- Glad Tidings Studio Articles, videos, music, blogs, links, and merchandise—Judeo/Christian.
- Free Our Health Care Now Help to stop government run health care!
- Tenth Amendment CenterReturn power to the states!
- Give Me Liberty Defending the Constitution. Get active!
- Center for Military Readiness “Promoting high standards and sound priorities for our military men and women.”
- The Right LinksWeb-site links to a large number of conservative sites
And simply because the USA is at war—a couple of web-sites to keep you informed.