Please help us get this information into the hands of as many people as possible by forwarding it to your entire e-mail list of family and friends.
ObamaCare will put Planned Parenthood clinics inside your child’s school
Urgent: E-mail your representative and two senators today!
There are many reasons to oppose President Obama’s push to take over the nation’s health care system, but among the most important is this one: his plan will put Planned Parenthood clinics inside your child’s school.
Yes, you read that right. Under an innocuous-sounding section titled “School-Based Health Clinics,” H.R. 3200 will authorize Planned Parenthood, as a “sponsoring facility,” to run a clinic during school hours on the grounds of public schools, with absolutely no accountability either to parents or school administrators.
Clinics would be accountable only to the Secretary of Health & Human Services, the radically pro-abortion Kathleen Sebelius, who was a fervent supporter of late-term abortionist George Tiller.
All this will be done at taxpayer expense. And unlike the rest of the bill, which isn’t slated to go into effect until 2013, these clinics are scheduled to go into schools next fall.
As you know, Planned Parenthood is the nation’s largest abortion provider and the most dangerous purveyor of the mythical “safe sex” message which has deprived so many American teens of their sexual innocence and left them with diseases and unwanted pregnancies.
|The last thing we need is for President Obama to put these dangerous clinics inside our schools. Send an E-mail your congressmen and senators in Washington, D.C., today and urge them to vote “No” on any health care plan that invites Planned Parenthood onto our public school campuses.It is very important that you forward this alert to your friends and family members.Supporting resources:
Click Here for more information on H.R. 3200.
Click Here for portions of the bill specifically related to the school-based clinics.
Thank you for caring enough to get involved. If you feel our efforts are worthy of support, would you consider making a small tax-deductible contribution to help us continue?
- Opposing abortion, Hunterdon Freeholder Walton objects to funding for Planned Parenthood (nj.com)
- Akin’s Campaign Stands By Claim Of Abortions On Women Who “Are Not Actually Pregnant” (buzzfeed.com)
- Texas Women Ponder Next Steps as Law Cuts Health Options (bloomberg.com)
- Abortion Is The #1 Cause of Death In the Black Community By Design (carlislemitchell.wordpress.com)
- Todd Akin Campaign Says He Still Believes Doctors Give Abortions To Non-Pregnant Women (huffingtonpost.com)
- Woman Rushed to Emergency Room from Idaho Planned Parenthood (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)