May 16, 2011 5:17
The key manipulating force in previous UK governments of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown was Peter Mandelson (Rothschild Teutonic Zionist), who flaunts his close connections to the Rothschilds with holidays at their mansion on the Greek island of Corfu.
M Rothschild & Sons Limited (Leeds)
One Park Row
Tel:+44 113 200 1900
Fax:+44 113 243 3039
N M Rothschild & Sons Limited (Manchester)
82 King Street
Tel:+44 161 827 3800
Fax:+44 161 833 0293
N M Rothschild & Sons Limited (Birmingham)
67 Temple Row
Tel:+44 121 600 5252
Fax:+44 121 643 7324
Rothschild Bank AG, UK Representative
1 King William’s Street
London EC4N 7AR
Tel:+44 20 7280 5000
Fax:+44 20 7929 1643
Oath Keepers warn Americans to prepare for economic collapse
Launch Operation Sleeping Giant to wake up veterans to danger
Oath Keepers, the association of current serving and retired military, police, and fire-fighters who pledge to defend the Constitution, is now warning that America is at serious risk of an economic collapse. Oath Keepers is urging all veterans and dedicated citizens to prepare for that event at the individual, local, and state level in order to preserve our Republic.
As WND previously reported, Oath Keepers rocketed to national attention in 2009 after issuing their “Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey.” Oath Keepers also gathered on Lexington Green, Massachusetts on April 19, 2009 to renew their oaths to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
As Patrick Buchanan predicted, Oath Keepers has been relentlessly attackedby far leftist groups such as the Southern Poverty Law Center, which considers anyone who renews their oath to the Constitution to be “extremists,” and even by former President Bill Clinton, who demonized Oath Keepers by name, calling them a “hatriot group,” in several public speeches. Oath Keepers Founder, Stewart Rhodes, an Army Airborne veteran and Yale Law School graduate, responded by saying “you know you’re over the target when you get lots of flack, and when they start hurling ex-Presidents at you, that’s when you know you are really ticking off the political elites.” Rhodes added “the power elites know they can’t destroy our Republic without the cooperation of the police and military. We are messing with their muscle.” As an historic example, Oath Keepers points to the refusal of the East German militaryto follow orders to use force against peaceful protesters in 1989, leading to the fall of the Berlin Wall. Oath Keepers has also proven that there were National Guard units that refused to participate in gun confiscationduring Hurricane Katrina.
Oath Keepers now turns its focus to how domestic enemies of the Constitution, and their international fellow-travelers, could use an economic collapse as a pretext to scrap what is left of our Republic and impose on us a world-wide version of the Federal Reserve along with “world governance.” As Rhodes put it, “it’s not enough for us veterans to tell the current serving to obey their oath and refuse orders that would infringe on our rights. We have a duty to defend the Constitution too, and especially a duty to make sure our communities are strong enough to weather any economic storm so there is no pretext for a declaration of martial law. The current serving will be more likely to resist such orders if we are prepared and self-sufficient.”
Obama Cuts $100 Billion For Higher Education, Low Income Students & Families: Feeling Bullied, Intimidated, Threatened, Cajoled, Browbeaten, Buffaloed, Hornswaggled, Seduced, Tricked, Duped, Bamboozled, Bribed, Blackmailed, Coerced Or Bought Off Yet?
THE BANKER’S SPIN =>Extreme Religion Stops a Thinking Brain – and Kills Women and Teenage Girls
THE BANKER’S BOTTOM LINE => Abortion Payoff – The Most Preventable Medical Expense, Costs Americans $1.93 Billion/Yr
THE BANKER’S BOTTOM LINE => 7,000 Contract HIV Every Day: Obama Stops $6.6 Billion For AIDS Programs
Oath Keepers urges veterans and patriotic citizens to focus on four key areas:
- Food, fuel, emergency medical, and communications securityand independence (and general preparedness) – as individuals, within local veterans organization chapters, neighborhood mutual aid societies, churches, co-ops, farmers markets, and at the town, county and state levels. As a start, follow the advice on www.providentliving.org/(you don’t need to be LDS to learn from their experience in food storage and preparedness, or to use their canning facilities). Grow gardens. Support your local farmers. Fight any regulation that would limit your ability to grow your own food. Why is food first? Because it is the hardest to improvise, and it is a great weakness of modern man, who, with few exceptions, no longer stores up for bad times. Ditto for fuel and medical supplies. And when it comes to communications, we must have in place an alternative system, such as HAM Radio, so if/when the internet comes down (or is taken down) we can still communicate (for example, if each VFW Hall had a HAM Radio, that would provide a state-wide network).
- Physical security and Independence– again as individuals, neighborhoods, veterans organization chapters, towns, counties and states, to include forming neighborhood watches; mutual aid associations; a volunteer sheriff’s posse (staffed by self-supplied volunteers but under direct command of the sheriff); and county militias established by county ordinances but staffed by self-supplied and self-funded volunteers (as is done in volunteer fire departments all over this nation); state defense forces under command of the governor; and ultimately, a true state militia, established by state statute, capable of “repelling invasions” (using the research and model bills of Dr. Edwin Vieira). As for training, a great first step for the newbie or for those who are rusty would be to attend the Project Appleseed rifle instruction program, offered for a pittance in every state by traveling volunteer instructors. See www.appleseedinfo.org for details.
“Republicans, on the contrary, are for both the man and the dollar; but in cases of conflict, the man before the dollar.”
– President Abraham Lincoln
“The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes… As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money powers of the country will endeavor to prolong it’s reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.
- Economic security and independence – as individuals and communities, including barter networks, use of silver and gold as real money, and sound money bills at the county and state levels (as Utah just passed). This would also include each of us having a “liberty trade” – something you can do even in a very localized, back-to-basics economy, and we must support and build resilient local economies that can weather hard times. We must have an alternative to the fiat money system in place when it collapses, so we can resist what the globalists have in store for us next. See www.alt-market.comfor details.
- State sovereignty and nullificationof unconstitutional federal laws and actions. Veterans must support only sheriffs, local and state legislators, and governors who have the knowledge, courage, and integrity to keep their oaths. To vote for an oath breaker, is to become an oath breaker. We must enforce the bounds of the Constitution and defend the powers reserved to the states and to the people (see the Tenth Amendment) by supporting state sovereignty resolutions and nullification of unconstitutional laws. Seewww.tenthamendmentcenter.com/. Likewise, we must defend the inherit power of the jury to judge the law as well as the facts and to acquit even in the face of the law (jury nullification). See www.fija.org. And eventually we must kick the bums out of DC and replace them with citizen legislators, as GOOOH recommends. See goooh.com/
Oath Keepers asserts that Americans should be doing all of the above anyway, because that’s what it means to be a free people in free, sovereign states, in a constitutional republic, but it is especially crucial as we face the prospects of a coming economic collapse. You can help Oath Keepers spread the message to all veterans and all Americans, and turn the tide.
Oath Keepers Founder Stewart Rhodes explains the vital two part mission of Oath Keepers, and especially the responsibility of veterans:
Message from Oath Keepers Founder, Stewart Rhodes:
What the elites have planned (as the Chairman of the IMF have openly stated) is to replace the dollar as the reserve currency of the world (which has already begun), and replace it with IMF Special Drawing Rights (SDRs), as an interim step on the way to a true world currency. So, when the corrupt Federal Reserve system they created collapses, the elites intend to replace it with a world-wide version of the Fed, with a world-wide fiat currency. If you think it is hard to end the Fed now, or even to audit it, imagine a world wide version, under a system of “world governance” that is even more remote, unreachable, and un-answerable to the people. If we submit to this, it will be the end of American sovereignty and independence, and the end of our liberty. Frankly, it will be the end of America.
When the Fed fiat system collapses, we MUST have an alternative, sound money system in place as an alternative to their “final solution.” What is that alternative? Nothing less than what we are supposed to already have under our Constitution. The Constitutional system of sound money and state sovereignty is still there. We just need to get back to it, and rebuild the institutions of a free Republic we have allowed to atrophy and die away. And WE must do it. The politicians and judges in DC won’t do it. It will be up to We the People in our local communities and states to do it, from the bottom up, not the top down.
If we reach veterans fast and “reactivate” them, with their leadership we can get our neighborhoods, towns, counties and states squared away so we won’t be weak and desperate when the fiat money system crashes. The stronger We the People are within our states, the less pretext there will be for “martial law” during a crisis and the less likely the current serving military and police will be to go along with it.
The more wide awake and prepared the veterans are, the more they can lead their neighbors in weathering the storm without sacrificing liberty on the alter of temporary security. And the veterans can lead the people in standing up and defending the powers reserved to the states or to the people (see the 10th Amendment), resisting the liberty crushing plans of the political and financial elites who intend to use chaos as an excuse to scrap our Constitution and national sovereignty once and for all.
*A word to non-veterans: We are all in this together, and we appreciate and welcome the commitment of non-veterans to stand for liberty and the Constitution. This mission is focused on waking up the veterans because they are a key part of our population who have sworn an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and they are people who have had vital training and experience in dealing with and planning for worst case scenarios. Just as in the days leading up to Lexington and Concord, they are a high-percentage audience when it comes to making a difference in the struggle to preserve liberty for our children. With them awake and on board, we can turn the tide.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.” — Thomas Paine
Each of you veterans has undergone the fatigue of supporting freedom. Unlike others in the population who have never risked anything for their country or for liberty, you have. It is what sets you apart from others. Unlike others, you have not just talked. You acted. You stepped up, put your feet on that line or in those footprints, raised your right hand and took that oath. And then you served, willing each day to undergo any hardship necessary and willing to give your life, if it came to it, in defense of our country and our way of life.
It is time, once again, for you to stand up, step up and undergo the fatigue of supporting freedom. We are honored to call you brother, and we welcome you to this brotherhood of the oath, where we each will do all we can, to the utmost extent of our power, to restore the Republic that was won and preserved with the blood of patriots who came before us. Now it is our turn to stand in the breach. We should all feel honored and privileged to have the chance to correct all of our past apathy and neglect. Yes, it is our fault that our nation is in the sad state it is in. Who else is to blame? We swore that oath. It is on our shoulders to keep this Republic, as Ben Franklin admonished us to. If not us, then who? If not now, then when? Will we leave it to our children to clean up our mess and do what we would not? You know the answer.
As the immortal Thomas Paine also said, “if there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.”
Let us recognize and accept that trouble is on its way. As they say in the infantry, “embrace the suck.” Let us embrace and endure it now, in our day, so that our children may have peace, and freedom.
Please join Oath Keepers and help us to wake up all veterans and all patriotic citizens to what is coming, and what must be done to preserve our Republic. You DO NOT have to be prior service to join as an associate member. We encourage all patriotic, liberty loving Americans to join us and assist in our mission. Fill out the form below and take your place in the ranks of the defenders of the Constitution and the Guardians of the Republic!
For the Republic!
Stewart Rhodes, Founder of Oath Keepers