Leader Of The 2012 Presidential Candidates Ron Paul: Most Consistent Unrelenting Champion of Liberty.
He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.
Ron Paul: Government is too big. The role of government ought to be for the protection of liberty, not for the intrusion in economic affairs. We’ve spent too much, we taxed too much, we borrowed too much. It’s bankrupting this country! I’ve been talking about these problems for a long, long time. Now we’re bankrupt and we have to decide which way we’re going to go.
- Ron Paul Campaign Responds to Rick Perry Attack Jesse Benton Ron Paul’s campaign continues to challenge Rick Perry in the lead up to…
- Poll: Ron Paul tops Rick Perry as presidential frontrunner in Texas It’s a good thing Rick Perry says he’s not running for president: Only 4 percent…
- Full GOP Debate at the Reagan Library – Politico/NBCSeptember 7, 2011, 8:00pm ET – Simi Valley, CA NBC / Politico Debate, Ronald Reagan…
- Ron Paul’s Bold Plan to Restore America, Save $1 Trillion & Balance the Budget 6058 view(s) per day
- Poll: Who Won the CNN & Western Republican Leadership Conference Debate? 3552 view(s) per day
- Watch the Full CNN & Western Republican Leadership Conference Debate with Ron Paul 2593 view(s) per day
- Black THIS Out 1903 view(s) per day
- “Black THIS Out!” Ron Paul Money Bomb – End the Media Blackout! 1475 view(s) per day
- Ron Paul 2012 Polls 1012 view(s) per day
- Ron Paul: Government Is NOT a Business 1000 view(s) per day
- Ron Paul Attacks Radical Money Printers and War Propagandists954 view(s) per day
- Ron Paul Highlights – CNN & Western Republican Leadership Conference Debate 888 view(s) per day
- Abortion 747 view(s) per day
- Honest Money 6812 comment(s)
- Abortion 4100 comment(s)
- Ron Paul to TSA: Stop Irradiating Our Bodies and Fondling Our Children! 3309 comment(s)
- New Ron Paul TV Ad – “The One Who Can Beat Obama” 3298 comment(s)
- Ron Paul: Conviction, Not Compromise! 2219 comment(s)
- Ron Paul 2012 2123 comment(s)
- Global Warming 2041 comment(s)
- Illegal Immigration 1857 comment(s)
- Audit the Federal Reserve 1778 comment(s)
- Health Care 1741 comment(s)
ANALYSIS | Republican Representative Ron Paul, R-Texas, is far more libertarian in his economic views than most of his opponents. His views on fiscal responsibility have been well-documented during his many years in the U.S. House of Representatives.
Here is a look at Ron Paul’s economic policies.
On Taxes: Drastic Cutting Is Key
Paul has said he wouldn’t raise the debt ceiling, would veto unbalanced budgets, and opposesunfunded mandates and regulations on small businesses. He’s against income, capital gains, and “death taxes,” pledging to eliminate them all. He’s also for eliminating the Internal Revenue Service(IRS).
He feels a flat tax or fair tax would be better than the current income tax system, but still thinks the 16th Amendment, which allows Congress to impose an income tax, needs to be repealed.
On ‘Class Warfare’: In Favor of a Little Against ‘The Ones Who Rip Us Off’
Paul doesn’t agree with his more vocal opponents, Herman Cain and Mitt Romney, in saying that demonstrations are a form of class warfare: “I do agree that there’s a mal-distribution in wealth in this country.”
“Entitlements end up going to the rich anyway,” he told reporters at an event sponsored by the Christian Science Monitor. “Some of them should be attacked. The ones who rip us off, the ones who get bailed out.”
On Economic Recovery: Blame Spending
According to Paul’s campaign site, he believes that “excessive spending, artificial credit, and market manipulation crashed our economy, and no one should be surprised that these same policies continue to prolong the suffering for millions of Americans.”
He thinks we’re sending jobs overseas due to a program of “deliberately weakening our currency.”
On the Federal Reserve: End It
This is a topic Paul enjoys discussing. He’d like to see the Federal Reserve abolished. One of his books is titled “End the Fed.”
During a June 13 debate in Manchester, N.H., he explained that the financial crisis could be linked to the fed.
“We got in the trouble because we had a financial bubble, and it’s caused by the Federal Reserve,” he said. “If you don’t look at monetary policy, we will continue the trend of the last decade. We haven’t even – we haven’t developed any new jobs in the last decade. Matter of fact, we’ve had 30 million new people and no new jobs, and it’s because they don’t – the people don’t understand monetary policy and central economic planning things.”
He sponsored H.R. 459, the Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2011, which directs the Comptroller General to audit the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the federal reserve banks, then provide a report to Congress.
On Unemployment: Failed Policy Cause of Problems
Paul commented on the Labor Department’s jobs report for September 2011:
“The national unemployment rate of 9.1 percent for the month of September says nothing new about our failed experiment with Keynesian economics. Simply put, all these years of Washington deficit spending and money printing did not move the labor market.”
To Ron Paul, it has always been about integrity and first principles. For decades, Congressman Paul has been a consistent, unrelenting champion of international peace, the rule of law, and an opponent of all coercive threats to personal liberty, both foreign and domestic. Today, his GOP presidential opponents and their neocon agitprop flacks in the media desperately try to portray him as an anachronistic isolationist, a hopeless appeaser, a dangerous pacifist who ignores the “existential threat” of Radical Islam, especially the prospect of a nuclear-armed Iran. Their shallow reading and distortions of Ron Paul and his congressional record belie their ignorance.
- The 21-Day Primal Transformation
- Ron Paul on Cainesian Economics
- Be Thankful You’re Not a Government Gasoline Yokel
- Buyback Blowback
- Protect Yourself from Your Government
- I Deny Global Warming
- It’s a Grand Old Flag, It’s a High-Flying Flag
- Peanut Butter Panic-Time?
- They’re Us
- The Fed Is Not Private
- A Plush Survival Bunker
- Want To Know the Real Ron Paul?
A nation without borders is no nation at all. After decades of misguided policies America has now become a free-for-all. Our leaders betrayed the middle class which is forced to compete with welfare-receiving illegal immigrants who will work for almost anything, just because the standards in their home countries are even lower.
If these policies are not reversed, the future is grim. A poor, dependent and divided population is much easier to rule than a nation of self-confident individuals who can make a living on their own and who share the traditions and values that this country was founded upon.
Ron Paul’s six point plan puts a stop to illegal immigration:
- Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.
- Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
- No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
- No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.
- End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
- Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.
The facts on the ground are being created right now. Every day that passes makes it more difficult to reverse the damage that has already been done.
- Presidential Candidate Leader Ron Paul Brings Down The House At The CBS Journal Debate In Only 89 Seconds (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Newly released Iowa Research Poll Places Ron Paul Firmly In First With 25%: Newt Gingrich 21% & Cain 20% Both Outside Margin Of 3% Error! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty: 2 Hour Video (politicalvelcraft.org)
- The American Soldier’s HERO – Ron Paul 2012 !!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Just Bring Them Home !!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- American Soldiers Have Put THEIR MONEY Where Their Mouth IS !!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- American Soldiers Have Placed Their Bets !!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- The 000 Plan of the Tea Party !!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- George Soros Funding Kucinich: Kucinich Funding Terrorists While Crying Wolf On ‘Treason Against America’ By Staged Libyan Attack!
- Kucinich: International Banking Cartel Loose Derivative Foreclosure Ruling By Massachusetts Supreme Court!
- Breaking: Madam Barbara Boxer, Raul Grijalva (D-AZ), Dennis Kucinich (D-OH), and Henry Waxman (D-CA) Approved $600,000 Donation To Extremists In Fallujah To Murder US Soldiers
- Impeach Obama & McCain For Permanent War Policy