Former Black Panther and left-wing activist Brandon Darby told a packed East Orlando Tea Party this week that he left the Black Panthers because basically he loves America. He said he just couldn’t take it anymore when he happened upon a video training session by anarchist leaders showing gullible young men how to make Molotov cocktails to shut down the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis in 2008.
”Anarchists were showing videos of throwing Molotov cocktails at corporate systems,” Darby said. The ingredients were bought at a local big box and built using tampons as wicks with oil laced into the gasoline “to better stick to the skin,” like homemade napalm. Darby said something snapped in his consciousness when these radicals began openly calling for shutting down the convention by any means possible, simply because they didn’t like what the Republicans and Sarah Palin were saying.
“That’s bullying,” he said. Giving a heads-up to organizers for the August 27, 2012, GOP convention at the Tampa Convention Center, the now conservative forum speaker is warning what could happen again. He said a definite structure of planners had set up a three part division of responsibilities in the leftist camp:
- The Reds, the hardcore anarchists dressed in black, whose sole aim was to fight the police;
- The Yellows, who were tasked with blocking roads to the Xcel site; and
- The Greens, a loosely knit collection of about 10,000 routine protestors.
“I want to get those who want to destroy our country,” he told thecConservatives in a big media event ignored by the local print outlet in a new expression of liberal bias by omission. The liberal media at the time, in typical progressive media-speak, said Darby exhibited a “hyper-masculinity” that led astray the gullible youths who had plans to lob gasoline bombs into a parking lot of cop cars. These two young men, however, received jail terms.
Darby is a great example of the virtues writers praised years ago. A runaway at an early age, he wandered through teen runaway life before getting sucked into the Black Panther Party. Darby turned FBI informant after meeting Police Major John Bryson, who was in charge of New Orleans’s famed Ninth Ward. After Bryson rescued a former Panther stranded by Katrina, he started to realize that police do care and that “not all cops are pigs.”
What really convinced him to follow the right path was the fact that more than 20,000 brilliant leftists could not establish order out of the Katrina chaos. When he looked out over his audience, he said, “I knew I did the right thing.”
He made a right turn to save his beloved country from the same kind of chaos he sees coming to overtake all of America.
To contact your Congressional representative, use this link:
This article originally appeared on CoachIsRight.com and is reprinted with permission.
- Once a Black Panther, now he hopes to warn Republicans of the Left’s evil plans ” Coach is Right (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- What Was The Black Panther Party? (moorbey.wordpress.com)
- Obama Enjoys Hawaiian Luau While #Occupy Oakland Escalates Muslim Cause (alternativenewsreport.net)
- Texas Insider ” Texas Has 12 Counties With More Registered Voters Than Voting Age Citizens (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- Breitbart E-Mails Prove Illegal Organized Coup: Occupy Wall Street Protests Designed To Destabilize Government (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Two Kurds sentenced to over 12 years in Turkish jail for holding Molotov cocktail (ekurd.net)
- Tea Party Fights Back: #occupyorlando Forcibly Removed From Sheriff Joe Arpaio Event (gunnyg.wordpress.com)