Jennings is the founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), which pushes so-called “anti-bullying” policies which even GLSEN admits are really about promoting “affirmation” of homosexual behavior in the school system.
Jennings is intolerant of the “religious right,” 90% of whom enroll their children in public schools, and said in a 2000 speech “I’m trying not to say ‘[F—] ’em’…I don’t care what they think. Drop dead!”
He wants homosexual indoctrination of students at all levels, having written the forward to a book entitled Queering Elementary Education, and saying in 2004, “Ex-gay messages have no place in our nation’s public schools…There is no ‘other side’ when you’re talking about lesbian, gay and bisexual students.”
By his own admission he failed his legal duty to report what he believed to be a case of statutory rape when a young student approached him for counsel after the boy had been preyed on by an older adult in a local bus station bathroom. Jennings’ main piece of advice: “I hope you know how to use a condom.”
He writes in his 2006 memoir without any remorse of frequently getting “drunk and stoned” when he was a teenager.
Kevin Jennings is not qualified under any ethical standard to be entrusted with the safety of our nation’s public school children.
|Send an E-mail to Secretary of Education Arne Duncan urging him to call for Jennings’ resignation and ask your Congressmen to also press Duncan for his resignation.It is very important that you forward this alert to your friends and family members.|
Thank you for caring enough to get involved. If you feel our efforts are worthy of support, would you consider making a small tax-deductible contribution to help us continue?
|Sincerely,Tim Wildmon, President
American Family Association
- Weekend Reflections: Obama’s Kevin Jennings ~ De-Education! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Ex-Gays Call on School Board to Reprimand Superintendent for Sexual Orientation Discrimination (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- New State Law in CA? Boys free to use Girls locker rooms if they feel more comfortable there? (Your state next.) NO WAY! (iamacitizen.wordpress.com)
- Kids to drink ‘gay’ Kool-Aid (wnd.com)
- AMERICANTHINKER.COM (Reblogged – VERY GOOD PIECE, BUT KNOW THERE IS MUCH MORE! JM) (sohereandnow.wordpress.com)
- Schools To Observe LGBT History Month (peacemoonbeam.typepad.com)
- American students deserve better than Arne Duncan (tv.msnbc.com)
- List of Obama Czars (Updated) (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Kids to drink ‘gay’ Kool-Aid (educationviews.org)
- U.S. Department of Education to host LGBT youth summit Monday and Tuesday in Washington, D.C. (miamiherald.typepad.com)