I’ve long supported the campaign to “Move Your Money” from the giant, insolvent banks who take billions in bailouts and use the money to speculate and to corrupt the system to smaller banks. See thisand this.
The big banks are trying to preempt the efforts of their customers to move their money to smaller banks.
And a Bank of American branch in Santa Cruz refused to let protesters close their accounts, saying they could not be protesters and customers at the same time:
- Current Update On United States’ Economy: Debased by Lies, Fraud, and Bogus Statistics ~ Obama Plans To Sneak A 1% Tax On All Bank Transactions HR 4646 After November.
- Central Banking Complex’s Occupation Manifesto: ‘A’ Video Of The Obvious ~ (but do you really want to know the whole story?)
- Silver Update: Last Warning To Take Possession Of Physical Silver.
- Nancy Pelosi Wants Us To Be More Like Europe: Europe Drowning Under A Sea Of Debt.
- Obama Printing Money For World’s Richest 1%: $Trillion Dollar WallStreet Bailout Accrues At $110 Billion Dollars In Debt Each & Every Month ~ Which Subjugates Each U.S. Citizen, To Labor Into The Future For London’s Banking Cartel!
- Pull Your Money Out Of Corporate Banks Incrementally: Move To Local Credit Unions. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Moved My Money From Bank Of America To Small Bank – Awesome (truelogic.wordpress.com)
- Consumers Union Calls on Bank of America to Drop Its Latest Fee Scheme (yubanet.com)
- March is ‘Move Your Money’ month – this is how it works (liberalconspiracy.org)
- Why I Broke Up With Bank of America (alternet.org)
- Credit Union Membership Hits All-Time High As Americans Move Their Money From Big Banks (thinkprogress.org)
- Janet Napolitano Hires $12 Million Supporter Of Hamas ~ Mohamed Elibiary (politicalvelcraft.org)