Congressional Budget Office Records 40th Straight Deficit Month In March: Also Remember That Obamacare Costs Twice As Much As CBO First Calculated, Its Now $1.76 Trillion!
The federal government ran a $777 billion deficit for the first six months of fiscal year 2012, the Congressional Budget Office estimated on Friday, including a $196 billion hole in March, marking the 40th straight month of deficits.
Wrong About Obamacare Wrong About This Too?
- George Carlin On Obama’s Willful Subterfuge: Obamacare Costs Twice As Much As CBO First Calculated, Its Now $1.76 Trillion!
That streak goes back to the financial collapse under Democrat Controlled Congress during President George W. Bush, and means the government has never run a surplus in any month during President Obama’s tenure. The longest previous deficit streak on record was 11 months.
At $777 billion, this year’s deficit is an improvement compared to 2011 at this point, with tax revenues rising $46 billion and spending falling by $7 billion — due in part to the expiration of some stimulus programs in education and Medicaid.
- Obama Assures America’s Slavery To Rothschild’s Banking System: By Printing $110 Billion New USD Per Month And Injects It Into The Commodities Market.
- Unregulated Hedge Fund Bookies (SOROS) Rape America: Bilks The Same In One Hour As a Middle-Class Household Works For In Over 47 Years.
- “We The People” Ultimate Economic Stimulus Package: April 15th – Is The Republic’s “Just Say, NO! Day”
- Kucinich: International Banking Cartel Lose Derivative Foreclosure Ruling By Massachusetts Supreme Court ~ If Congress is serious about lowering the debt ceiling, there is no better place to start than with the Glass Steagall Act.
- Obama’s Web Of Debt: Its The Derivatives Stupid.
- Indolent Paul Ryan A Rothschild Deception Artist: Obama & The Banking Cartel Cut Education Assistance By $100 Billion, Cut Food Stamps By $2.2 Billion, & Health Care By +$6.6 Billion.
- America is Going Broke; Does Anyone Care? (economicnoise.com)
- CBO Contradicts Obama Over Obama’s 2013 Budget…Budget Does Not Cut Deficit…Adds $3.5 Trillion to It (gds44.wordpress.com)
- CBO Issues Higher Deficit Projection for Obama Budget (blogs.wsj.com)
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Congressional Budget Office Records 40th Straight Deficit Month In March: Also Remember That Obamacare Costs Twice As Much As CBO First Calculated, Its Now $1.76 Trillion!,” an entry on Political Vel Craft
- April 6, 2012 / 5:12 PM