|Good news! Georgia’s GOP Congressional District conventions were Saturday the 14th. Here’s some news from the 12th District Convention in Vidalia. We presented two resolutions: one to repeal Section 1021 of the NDAA, and one to End the Fed. Both passed with 95% majorities. We unseated one delegate to Tampa and took that spot for Dr. Paul (one of three) and took one alternate spot for Dr. Paul (also one of three).|
DEADBEAT SENATORS Who Insisted On Removing U.S. Citizens Miranda Rights And Detaining Them In Prison Indefinitely!
To Repeal Section 1021 of
The National Defense Authorization Act of 2011
Whereas Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, on 31 December 2011, signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act of 2011; and
Whereas the aforementioned Act is repugnant to all American ideals, traditions, customs, and laws, inasmuch as it sets at naught all traditions and principles of Law and Justice derived from nine centuries of legal custom enshrined in the Common Law of the English-speaking Peoples, and derived from Magna Carta Libertatum of the 13th century and from the Constitution of the United States, as amended; and Whereas the Congress of the United States, in passing this hateful Act, did act without the authority of the Constitution of the United States, as amended;
and Whereas the aforementioned Act is unlawful, inasmuch as it violates both the letter and the spirit of the Constitution of the United States in numerous particulars, to wit, Article I, Section nine, which specifically prohibits the suspension of the Writ of Habeas Corpus, which Writ has a 900-year-long tradition among the English-speaking Peoples of the world, rendering thus the aforementioned Act repugnant to the ideals, customs, and interests of a Free People; and Whereas the aforementioned Act further violates our country’s Constitution both in letter and in spirit by effectively, if not specifically, replacing the ancient Writ of Habeas Corpus with the ancient and tyrannical custom of attainder, which tyrannical custom was outlawed not only by Magna Carta Libertatum in the 13th century, but also by the Constitution of the United States in the 18th century, in and by which it is specifically forbidden under Article I, Section nine, insofar as the aforementioned Act suspends the right of the accused to the presumption of innocence and to the ancient protection of Habeas Corpus, thereby condemning to extrajudicial punishment any and all persons, including American Citizens, who might be accused under the aforementioned Act;
and Whereas the aforementioned Act further violates, both in letter and in spirit, the Bill of Rights of the United States in numerous particulars, to wit, the Fifth Amendment, the Sixth Amendment, and the Ninth Amendment; and Whereas the practical grounds that are held by the federal government to warrant the anti-terror portions of this odious Act are, in fact, themselves groundless, given that Public Health statistics show that death from acts of terrorism is less likely than death from dog bites, from lightning strikes, from diarrhea, and from misadventure with bathtubs and vending machines,
NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED by the Republican Party of the Twelfth Congressional District of Georgia in Convention assembled in Vidalia, Georgia, on this, the fourteenth day of April in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Twelve, that HR 3785, to repeal Section 1021 of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2011, be passed by the Senate and the House of Representatives of the United States in Congress assembled, not later than the fourteenth day of October of this year, to wit, five months from this day;
and that those portions of that unlawful and reprehensible Act that are necessary and proper to the defense of the American Republic be revised and rewritten in such manner as to exclude all words, clauses, or sections whatsoever, and wheresoever they may be found in said Act, that either are or may be in violation of either the letter or the spirit of the Constitution of the United States, of Magna Carta Libertatum, and of all of the ancient rights, liberties, and customs of the English-speaking Peoples of the world;
and that said revision and rewriting be performed in such a manner as to render the revised and rewritten National Defense Authorization Act of 2011 in harmony and in accordance with the Constitution of the United States, as amended, which alone is the Supreme Law of our Republic;
and that those provisions of the aforementioned Act that are or may be necessary and proper to the legitimate defense of the United States and her territories shall alone be retained in and by the revised and rewritten Act;
and that the revised and rewritten Act, being duly, properly, and wholly rendered in accordance with the Constitution of the United States in every particular, then be considered by the Senate and the House of Representatives of the United States in Congress assembled at a suitable time, as long as that time shall be before the General Election that is to be held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November of this year;
and that the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States in Congress assembled shall reject summarily and without either a reading of, or a hearing for, the unconstitutional and reprehensible Enemy Expatriation Act introduced by Senator Lieberman of Connecticut, and that this action shall be taken immediately and without delay;
and that a true copy of this resolution, once adopted, be placed without delay into the hands of His Excellency Nathan Deal, Governor of the state of Georgia, and into the hands of the High Sheriff of each and every county in Georgia, along with our respectful instructions to them as our representatives and as servants of the public good that they are to uphold their oath of office and to defend the Constitution of the United States within the territories and jurisdictions that have been lawfully committed to their charge.
DONE this 14th day of April 2012, at Vidalia, Georgia.
When you read McCain’s bill it appears “suspicion” is not necessary for government to detain and interrogate Americans. If the government is allowed warrant-less wiretapping of Citizens’ phones, Internet Activity, e.g. email, any statement or comment could be taken out of context, used under McCain’s bill to deem someone supported or engaged in hostilities to cause their indefinite detention. Note that Government is already referring to lawful demonstrators as Terrorists, and increasingly spies on lawful Americans and protesters that speak out. See McCain Senate bill S.3081: http://assets.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/politics/ARM10090.pdf
- United States Senator John McCain :: Home
- Weekend Reflections: Hank Williams Jr ~ “We Know What We Need. We Know Who To Blame.” ~ Peter Fonda ~ Obama is a ‘F – king Traitor’.
- BREAKING => Montanans Announce Recall Of NDAA Supporting Senators Max Baucus And Jonathan Tester.
- Obama/McCain Libyan ‘Liberation’ Unleashes Terror ”TIDAL WAVE” Over North Africa!
- 06.27.10 Orchestrated Housing Bubble – McCain Erases 100,000 Middle Class Jobs On F-22 Raptor – While Obama Prints Out Trillions Of Dollars For The Fabricated Debt By International Banks
- Breaking New Study => Newt Gingrich’s Amnesty Plan ~ Covertly Gives 3.5 Million Criminal Aliens U.S. Jobs & U.S. Residency. This Is Larger Than The 1986 Blanket Amnesty!
- United States Waking Up To Rockefeller’s RHINO – Johnny McCain – Johnny Hates America For The Wrong Reasons!
- County Sheriff Jantz Of Colorado: Warned Belligerent Federal Authorities That They Would Be Arrested! Struck Down Obama’s NDAA.
- Obama McCain’s Deadly Defense Cuts: America Becoming A Helpless Tightly Controlled Reservation?
- America Do NOT Forget Sen. McCain’s Seditious S.3081: Allows U.S. Military & Police To Now Detain And Interrogate American Citizens In The U.S., Without Probable Cause!
- Virginia House Nullifies Deadbeat Senator McCain’s Unconstitutional NDAA Indefinite Detention Provision! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- A Call For Nuremberg Trials On Rothschild’s Obama! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Walking Tall Tennessee: Lieberman & McCain Unconstitutional NDAA Tyranny Rule To Be Nullified By State! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- McCain, Lieberman And Graham: The Three Amigos For “State Sponsored Violence”, Anywhere, Anytime (mykeystrokes.com)
- Senator Rand Paul on NDAA, SOPA, Indefinite Detention of American Citizens (mountainrepublic.net)
- John McCain Is Furious That He Can’t Lock Up Americans Under The NDAA (businessinsider.com)
- Habeas Corpus and the NDAA (aleksandreia.com)
- States Are Rebelling Against The Indefinite Detention Of American Citizens (blacklistednews.com)
- I was wrong, wrong, wrong, about McCain (erratasec.blogspot.com)
- Lawmaker to governor: Sign detention prevention (wnd.com)
- Utah State Legislature Unanimously Passes Anti-NDAA Resolution (werefuse.com)
- States prepare brakes on citizen-detention option (wnd.com)
- Journalist Sues Obama To Prevent Indefinite Detention of American Citizens. (judgelondonsteverson.wordpress.com)
- McCain And The List Of The Other Belligerent 54 Corrupt Senators ~ Who Blocked Removal Of Language Detaining Americans In The NDAA Bill. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Utah Lawmakers Urge Congress to Repeal ‘Indefinite Detention’ Law (mountainrepublic.net)
- REAL NEWS March 09 (danimartextras.wordpress.com)
- Virginia Has Outlawed Deadbeat Senator McCain’s NDAA ~ The Nazi ‘Indefinite Detention Rule’ (politicalvelcraft.org)
- McCain: Dems ‘conjured up imaginary war’ on women (rawstory.com)
- The NDAA Means The End of Freedom (economicnoise.com)
- McCain, Graham, Lieberman Unveil Resolution Calling For U.S. Help In Arming Syria Rebels (thinkprogress.org)