With digital technology being used for all manner of government distributions, it’s difficult to overtly distinguish between the severity of the Great Depression of the 1930′s and today’s economic crisis.
But just because we don’t see thousands of hungry people lined up for hours at a time at their local soup kitchen today doesn’t mean the lines don’t exist.
Today bread lines have been removed with the help of technology; EBT cards are filled with Government money for Food Stamp participants to purchase food at local retailers.
If all EBT recipients shopped at only Walmart Super Centers for ALL their SNAP benefits, then this is how the Bread Line would look each month– 14,588 people.
There are 3051 Walmart Super Centers in USA and 44,510,598 participants in SNAP (2011), making the average SNAP line at each Walmart at 14,588 people.
The Modern Era’s Bread Lines are not visible because the business is handled discreetly through EBT Cards
The line at a single Walmart, if we include both adults and children receiving SNAP benefits, would be over 7 miles long!
- Treasonist Joe Biden/EPA Gives Grants To China To Produce Coal: Simultaneously Biden Closes US Coal Plants Puts Americans Out Of Work!
The following info-graphic provides some additional facts and visuals.
- Obama Enforces United Nations Agenda 21 by Shutting Down 259 Fed Agriculture Offices ~ Ending Initially 7,000 American Jobs (which is still increasing) While Importing 80,000 Islamic Immigrants.
Infographic by Demonocracy (click for higher resolution)
via Zero Hedge
Author: Mac Slavo
- The e-Bread Line (lewrockwell.com)
- Who The Hell Is Running This Country? 15 Signs That Layoffs And Job Losses Are Skyrocketing! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Looming Executive Order regarding cyber security , Food Stamp nation infographic , Preppers to be deemed domestic terrorists……. (fredw-catharsisours.blogspot.com)