2nd amendment, Federal government of the United States, kansas, Sam Brownback, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, thomas jefferson, united states
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
This is why we do not receive our rights from the collective state’s formation of the federal corporation – we receive our rights from God and the federal corporation ‘government’ does our bidding.
The Declaration of Independence says our rights are “unalienable”. Jefferson knew exactly what he was doing when he said that our rights are “unalienable”.
He could have used the word “inalienable” but he didn’t. “Unalienable” rights are rights that CANNOT under any circumstances be alienated. Under the definition for “Unalienable rights”, most law doctionaries say to see “Inalienable rights”. The reason that our rights are “unalienable” is because government officials have an oath of office, and it would be “perjury of oath” if they were to violate our rights. Sovereignty
Washington DC - -(Ammoland.com)- Even before the vote on new federal gun laws was moved up from April 18 to April 17 2013, Kansas Governor Sam Brownback had put a protection for Kansans into place by signing a bill that nullifies new federal gun control within the borders of Kansas.
According to “The Second Amendment Protection Act,” as the bill is called, the 2nd Amendment is locked in as understood in 1861–and any law that would have been viewed as a violation of the 2nd Amendment in that year will be viewed as a violation in 2013.
Moreover, such a law is then considered “null, void, and unenforceable in the state of Kansas.”
The Second Amendment of the United States reserves to the people, individually, the right to keep and bear arms as that right was understood at the time Kansas was admitted to statehood in 1861, and the guaranty of that right is a matter of contract between the state and people of Kansas and the United States as of the time the compact with the United States was adopted and agreed upon by Kansas in 1859 and the United States in 1861.
The language and act of nullification goes back to “The Nullification Crisis” in the early 1830s, when South Carolina told the federal government the ultimate arbiter of what is and isn’t constitutional is the people. The state argued that the people are clearly identified with the state in which they live, per the 10th Amendment of the constitution.
The language and appeal to a compact between a state and the federal government goes back to Thomas Jefferson’s writings in the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions. There he argued that states form a compact with the federal government whereby they delegate powers to the federal government but are at liberty to recall those powers if the federal government abuses them.
Concerning guns and gun laws, Kansas is nullifying future laws and recalling the power it had granted to the government in this area because it believes the government has been abusing the people’s rights in regards the 2nd Amendment.
- Be Careful When Swallowing Judge Napolitano: From ‘Constitutional Champion’ To ‘Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing’ For The NWO?
AWR Hawkins writes for all the BIG sites, for Pajamas Media, for RedCounty.com, for Townhall.com and now AmmoLand Shooting Sports News.
His southern drawl is frequently heard discussing his take on current events on radio shows like America’s Morning News, the G. Gordon Liddy Show, the Ken Pittman Show, and the NRA’s Cam & Company, among others. He was a Visiting Fellow at the Russell Kirk Center for Cultural Renewal (summer 2010), and he holds a PhD in military history from Texas Tech University.
- Kansas Governor Sam Brownback Signs 2nd Amendment Protection Act into Law (tenthamendmentcenter.com)
- Kansas bans state enforcement of federal gun control… (republicanstates.wordpress.com)
- Barack Obama Not Commander In Chief Of The Military: Detailed ~ Dying For The Banking Cabal.
- “We The People” Of The United States Must Assert Our Sovereignty!
- Sandy Hook: If Your Senator Is A Co-Sponsor Of S.150, Demand Their Immediate Resignation And Termination Of Their Rights And Privileges As A Senator. “Perjury Of Oath”
- Gun Control Extremists: Tyrants Who Banned Firearms Before The Slaughter!
- Wyoming Bill Nullifies Obama Federal Gun Control & Imprisons Fed Attempting To Enforce!
- Banker’s Thug Eric Holder ~ “Gun Owners Should Cower Like Cigarette Smokers”: Citizens Of The United States Do Not Cower Like Slaves!
- “We The People” Will Grant Amnesty For Obama & Abnegating Congress Members: Must Immediately & Peacefully Resign & Disgorge Ill Gotten Monetary Gains Through Forensic Accounting!!
- Globalists Continue To Push The Lie That Treaties Are Binding Upon The United States Citizens: Treaties Can Be Nullified By States Or Statutes & Obama Removed From Office!